This resume is a sample for the post of a Experience clinical/Registered/Hospital Nurse. Nursing is a very famous, responsible and noble post. For this post, while hiring the staff, the Human Resource Manager requires various qualities at one time in the applicant. So you are required experience, exposure along with a strong and confident personality. Attach some previous experience along as the HR Manager would want to ensure your abilities and capacity. This profession requires too attentive mind that is able to cop with all the situations that may occur in a hospital. Images (if possible) and verified references and credits are a big help in this case. A resume sample is given below to help you express yourself in an impressive way and to cover all the necessary points required.
How A Good Resume Should Be Written?
Resume is your first interface with the recruiter. It is your very introduction, invest good time in making effective and persuasive resume. The resume sample given below is created by the experts keeping all the crucial points of the employer in mind. There are some basic tactics to make your resume stand upon other pile of resumes; firstly make it as much reader-friendly as possible. Use right font size and style to make the reader read without much effort. The quality of your paper, sheet and folders DOES matter so don’t skimp on to it. The details about your qualification and experience should be precise but not too lengthy to force the reader glide through or not too short to give him an impression of scanty or neglected resume. Your picture should be updated and clear. And lastly references their addresses and immediate contact numbers would seal your success in getting the job.
Our Experience Nurse Resume Sample is perfect.
The information, although, is totally fake and is mostly put there to give you ideas about presenting yourself. Frequent use of bullets is practiced as it makes the reader to have a precise idea about your point of view without really stressing on to it. Text formatting is avoided in order to abstain the content from over emphasis. The text is created in MS Word and can be easily modified and edited there. See also
Contact #: 00000
Deira, Dubai UAE
OBJECTIVE: (Nursing Resume)
To be part of an organization that will develop and enhance knowledge and secretarial skills and contribute to the success of the hospital in rendering healthcare services to the people with the best of my abilities.
OSPITAL NING CAPAS (CAPAS HOSPITAL)
OCTOBER 01, 2011- MAY 31, 2014
(worked as Nursing Staff)
Out Patient Department:
- Filing and retrieving medical records and other paperwork
- Undertaking General office duties like data entry, scanning, and updating patient records
- Registering new patients, checking their identification.
- Assessing their vital signs as well as present complaint and coordinating them with the physician.
- Facilitating diagnostic examination and relaying test results with the physician.
- Maintaining a safe work area, free from hazards and using appropriate infection control procedures
- Completing necessary documents with regards to patient’ records.
- Ability to deal with people in a caring, courteous and professional manner.
General Ward: (Pediatric, Obstetric, Medical and Private/VIP Patients)
- Assessing patient’s physical, psychosocial, and emotional needs.
- Monitoring Patient’s condition and informing physician for patient’s status and progress.
- Assisting Physician for conduction of patient’s rounds and examinations.
- Informing co nurses for any changes on patient’s condition and physician’s order.
- Vital Signs taking, monitoring and proper recording.
- Administering Physician’s ordered medications.
- Oral medications.
- Topical medications.
- IV medications.
- IM medications.
- SQ medications.
- ID medications.
- Facilitates Laboratory test and Diagnostic Examinations.
- Maintaining Oxygen Inhalation for patients care.
- Facilitating Nebulization, Suctioning and proper ways for effective expectoration
- Re inserting and changing Intravenous fluid.
- Preparing and Transfusing of Blood Products.
- Checking for proper tube placement and feeding the patient through Nasogastric Tube.
- Ensuring that all dietary requirements are followed by the patient.
- Ensuring patient’s for proper personal and protective hygiene.
- Facilitating proper Electrocardiography procedure.
- Proper Wound Dressing
- Inserting of Indwelling Foley Catheter.
- Performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation for arrested patients.
- Performing Maternal and New Born Care.
- Protecting patient’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Ensuring Patient’s chart is always in correct documentation and updated.
- Coordinating patient’s available test results and present status to physicians.
- Provides patient and family teaching depending on their needs
- Serve as a resource person for knowledge of medication uses, dosage and possible side effects.
- Notifies pharmacies of physician’s approved prescriptions; reviews drug samples to ensure they have not exceeded the expiration date; labels sample drugs and educates patients of medication administration.
- Instructing and demonstrating health teachings, home care procedures and follow up checkups.
- Referring patient to other Hospitals for more care and management.
WORK EXPERIENCE: (Nursing Resume)
MYRENE DAVID-UMIPIG, M.D. OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY CLINIC
McArthur Highway. Capas Tarlac
January 15, 2011 to August 30, 2011
- Assisted the physicians by managing all secretarial work.
- Ability to maintain work area in neat and orderly manner.
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminologies.
- Handle tasks of organizing and maintaining medical forms and office stationary required for front desk activities.
- Handling and managing continuous flow of information in the health care centre.
- Perform essential clerical tasks like e-mail and data entry (60 wpm).
- Assisted patients in solving their queries by providing detailed and precise information.
- Perform the tasks of greeting patients and scheduling appointments.
- Perform responsibilities of registering patients by following protocols of the organization.
- Responsible for checking and verifying accuracy of medical record of patients.
Central Luzon Doctor’s Hospital Educational Institution
Course: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Board Passer) Tarlac City, Philippines
Date of Birth : 0000
Sex : Female
Civil status : Single
Citizenship : Filipino
Language spoken : English, Filipino
Religion : Catholic
Visa Status : Visit Visa
- Nursing Licensure Examination Passer
- HAAD Examination Passer