This resume is a sample for the post of Technician. An technician is a person who is precisely trained with the equipment of a laboratory. He attains, maintains and prepares the X-Rays and other reports. (See also Lab Technician Resume Sample). This medical technician job is a very responsible one so the employer would want to spent some time on your resume looking for information that ensures him that you are a talented, properly trained, smart and an experienced person. Even if you are not an experienced person it is highly recommended that you should discuss this in your resume that you are a well-aware of all the possibilities and responsibilities requisite for this job. Below we have given an effective sample of Technician Resume to help you convince the employer. See more on Medical Specialist Resume. and Medical Claim Specialist resume.
Technician Resume Sample
Phone No. 0000
Email ID: xxxxx
Applied: X-Ray Technician Resume/Technician Resume/Medical Technician Resume/Lab Technician Resume
To be with a stable organization that will allow sufficient room for professional and personal growth.
College Dr. Carlos S. Lanting College 1997-2001
B.S. Radiologic Technology Tandang Sora, Q.C.
Secondary University of the East 1993-1997
Primary P. Gomez Elementary School 1988-1993
Age : 30 years old
Sex : Female
Birthday : April 9, 1982
Birth Place : xxxxxxxx
Civil Status : Married
Nationality : Filipino
Weight : 147 lbs
Height : 5’5
Positions Held/Work Experience
Cruz-Dalida Hospital Assistant Pharmacy March 2012 – Nov 2014 JPS, Novaliches Q.C. Philippines
Cruz-Dalida Hospital X-Ray Technologist/ECG Technician Oct 2003 – March 2012 Q.C.
Novamed Diagnostic Clinic X-Ray Technologist July 2003 – Oct 2003 JPS.
Greenwich Trainee Technician 1998 – 1999 JPS, Novaliches Q.C.
Wendy’s Trainee Technician 1997-1998 Tandang Sora Q.C.
CRUZ-DALIDA HOSPITAL (CASHIER):
o Utilize patient/hospital day to day transactions:
§ Medicine and Supplies
§ Laboratory services
§ Medical records
o Assuring institutions viability of service.
o Established client/patient accountability update.
CRUZ-DALIDA HOSPITAL (X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST/ECG TECHNICIAN):
- Set up x-rays for examination, takes x-rays of patients, and records results.
- Operates, maintains, calibrates and adjust specialized equipment.
- Coordinates client services with appropriate professional and/or specialty clinic.
- Maintains and/or creates files or record keeping systems. Sorts, labels, files and retrieves documents, or other materials.
- Types and prepares reports or other written materials available from sources documents, transcription, etc.
- Ensures that there is an adequate supply of materials available. Orders, Receives, inspect, and stores equipment, merchandise, commodities, materials, and/or supplies.
- Cleans, Sterilizes and or disinfects areas and/or equipment.
- Coordinates and inventory management system to effectively control and distribute supplies and equipment.
- Ensures equipment, supplies, and work areas are maintained and sanitized in compliance with health standards.
Philippine Orthopedic Medical Center Banawe Q.C. Nov 15 2010- Feb15 2001
Quirino Memorial Medical Center Project 4 Q.C. Feb 20- May 20 2001
Philippines Children’s Medical Center Agham Road Q.C. June 4 – Dec 4 2001
Skill and Qualifications
- Operate applicable safety equipment and specialized equipment
- Enter, transcribe, record, store, or maintain information in either written or electronic form.
- Operate scanning/imaging and/or photographic, audio-visual, or related equipment.
- Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Arrange, Coordinate, or schedule time and details.
- Assemble, sort, and/or distribute documents, supplies, and/or materials/items.
- Use cleaning agents, products and equipment
- Communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing
- Use security and/or control techniques or devices to secure people, facilities, property, supplies or equipment.
- Fluent in English communication written and spoken.
MACHINE USED: Picker, Toshiba, Ultrasound, ECG
Contact Number: 00000 Contact Number: 0000
Document Controller Officer In-Charge
Aldar Academies L.L.C. Cruz-Dalida Hospital 1025 JPS, Novaliches, Quezon City
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.