This resume is a sample for the post of a Hospital Nurse. Nursing is a very famous, respectable and responsible post. A receptionist requires great speaking skills and etiquette to attend to all customers. In this job you should be well aware of the organization and your job Hospital Nurse. While hiring the staff for this post mostly Human Resource Manager in a hospital requires multiple qualities in the applicant. So you are required great experience, exposure along with strong and confident personality. Attach some previous experience along as the HR Manager would want to ensure your abilities and capacity as this profession requires too much attentive mind that is able to cop with all the situations that may occur in a hospital. Images (if possible) and verified references and credits are a big help in this case. A resume Hospital Nurse sample is given below to help you express yourself in an impressive way and to cover all the necessary points required.
Tips For Editing Hospital Nurse Resume Sample:
All you need is to Ctrl C (copy) the entire text of the resume sample and Ctrl V(paste) it on to your Word document. Having trouble with formatting the text when you Ctrl V (paste)? Click here to resolve!
- Add in your personal information as per our guidelines just like fill-in-blanks.
- Adhere the most recent, fresh picture of yours.
- Enlist your address and available contact information.
- Enlist you references and their contact numbers.
- Make sure to have the print out on the best quality of paper.
- Are you looking for…? Nurse Resume, Male Nurse Resume, Emergency Room Nurse Resume,
Hospital Nurse Resume Sample
E-mail Address: xxxxxxx
Contact #: 00000000
JLT, Dubai UAE
To be part of an organization that will develop and enhance knowledge and secretarial skills and contribute to the success of the hospital in rendering healthcare services to the people with the best of my abilities.
More than 4 year in hospital department and performed receptionist and nurse duty. During my career i received bonus and special increment early.
Job Title: Hospital Nurse
Out Patient Department:
- Receptionist duty in hospital.
- Filing and retrieving medical records and other paperwork
- Undertaking General office duties like data entry, scanning, and updating patient records
- Registering new patients, checking their identification.
- Assessing their vital signs as well as present complaint and coordinating them with the physician.
- Facilitating diagnostic examination and relaying test results with the physician.
- Maintaining a safe work area, free from hazards and using appropriate infection control procedures
- Completing necessary documents with regards to patient’ records.
- Ability to deal with people in a caring, courteous and professional manner.
General Ward: (Pediatric, Obstetric, Medical and Private/VIP Patients)
- Assessing patient’s physical, psycho-social, and emotional needs.
- Monitoring Patient’s condition and informing physician for patient’s status and progress.
- Assisting Physician for conduction of patient’s rounds and examinations.
- Informing co nurses for any changes on patient’s condition and physician’s order.
- Vital Signs taking, monitoring and proper recording.
- Administering Physician’s ordered medications.
- Oral medications
- Topical medications
- IV medications
- IM medications
- SQ medications
- ID medications
- Facilitates Laboratory test and Diagnostic Examinations.
- Maintaining Oxygen Inhalation for patients care.
- Facilitating Nebulization, Suctioning and proper ways for effective expectoration
- Re inserting and changing Intravenous fluid.
- Preparing and Transfusing of Blood Products.
- Checking for proper tube placement and feeding the patient through Nasogastric Tube.
- Ensuring that all dietary requirements are followed by the patient.
- Ensuring patient’s for proper personal and protective hygiene.
- Facilitating proper Electrocardiography procedure.
- Proper Wound Dressing
- Inserting of Indwelling Foley Catheter.
- Performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation for arrested patients.
- Performing Maternal and New Born Care.
- Protecting patient’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Ensuring Patient’s chart is always in correct documentation and updated.
- Coordinating patient’s available test results and present status to physicians.
- Provides patient and family teaching depending on their needs
- Serve as a resource person for knowledge of medication uses, dosage and possible side effects.
- Notifies pharmacies of physician’s approved prescriptions; reviews drug samples to ensure they have not exceeded the expiration date; labels sample drugs and educates patients of medication administration.
- Instructing and demonstrating health teachings, home care procedures and follow up checkups.
- Referring patient to other Hospitals for more care and management.
MYRENE DAVID-UMIPIG, M.D. OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY CLINIC
McArthur Highway. Capas Tarlac
January 15, 2011 to August 30, 2011
(CLINIC NURSE/ RECEPTIONIST)
- Assisted the physicians by managing all secretarial work.
- Ability to maintain work area in neat and orderly manner.
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminologies.
- Handle tasks of organizing and maintaining medical forms and office stationary required for front desk activities.
- Handling and managing continuous flow of information in the health care centre.
- Perform essential clerical tasks like e-mail and data entry (60 wpm).
- Assisted patients in solving their queries by providing detailed and precise information.
- Perform the tasks of greeting patients and scheduling appointments.
- Perform responsibilities of registering patients by following protocols of the organization.
- Responsible for checking and verifying accuracy of medical record of patients.
Central Luzon Doctor’s Hospital Educational Institution
Course: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Board Passer) Tarlac City, Philippines
Date of Birth : September 05, 1984
Sex : Female
Civil status : Single
Citizenship : Filipino
Language spoken : English, Filipino
Religion : Catholic
Visa Status : Visit Visa
- Nursing Li censure Examination Passer
- HAAD Examination Passer