This resume sample is for the post of Professional Lecturer. A good resume is what explains all the merits and qualities of the employee in an easy-to-read and precise manner. Pay a lot of attention to creating your resume as it is your first interface with the recruiter. You are going to introduce yourself to the employer through this piece of paper. You are going to be as reckless as your resume is and you are going to be as professional as your resume tells about you. Below we have given a sample of my resume for you. It should help in creating a fine resume. It in-distinctively shows where you are supposed to put what information and where you are supposed to put your qualification. Do add references from your history of work experience as it will impress the employer about your capabilities.
Professional Lecturer Resume Sample
- Being aware of curriculum developments and industry developments.
- Ability to maintain high standards of achievement, behavior, discipline, and punctuality amongst students.
- Experience in recruitment of staff including interviewing and induction.
- Knowledge of health and safety issues.
- Aware of all current Equality and Diversity legislation.
- Excellent Knowledge delivering the ability.
- Analysis of Financial Statements.
- Investment Analysis.
- Fundamental and technical analysis.
- Portfolio Management.
- Project/research supervisor.
Metropolitan School of Business & Management UK
Lecturer of MBA
Follow the curriculum in its entirety for the assigned student group.
- Liaise with students’ legal guardians regarding student progress, attendance, and progress reports.
• Develop an individual learning plan for students in collaboration with the assigned virtual teacher.
• Administer Scranton assessments to eligible students.
• Submit monthly work samples to assigned teachers and review teacher feedback with students.
Financial Analyst Project: Mar’13-Jan’14
- Training in Equity, commodities, and bullion trading, understanding of the Financial Market, and analysis of market movements.
- Portfolio management, risk management, binary options trading.
- Depth training in technical & fundamental analysis, and dealing with FOREX and Derivatives.
- Expertise in indices, Energies, Metals Future, Metals Spot, Currencies spot&future, Cross Currency, and CFD products.
- Assisting in the operation of the various departments such as administration, portfolio Management & analysis, appraising each department, and submitting reports at the end of each day by following the rules and policies of the company and strictly adhering to the guidelines of the Central Bank of UAE.
- Management of various departments to achieve goals
G.C. University Pakistan (Apr’11-Dec’13)
Lecturer of Portfolio Management & investment analysis:
- Delivered high standards of teaching and learning in corporate Finance.
- Monitored assessment procedures and metrics to uphold the quality of education as reflected in syllabi, curriculum, and examination templates.
The developed course curriculum for reference and compliance by the finance department.
- Delivered lectures and classroom discussions; initiated hands-on, time-based workshops and seminars to determine and develop the ability of students in coping with difficult situations and non-conducive environments.
- Provided consultative counseling support to undergraduates.
- Underwent scholarly initiatives and participated in research activities.
- Wrote high-quality finance journals and reference manuals.
- Presented research and notable contributions to professionals during prominent finance conferences.
Involved in the research project “Corporate governance impact on firms financial performance” during my degree program.
Prepared a project report, consolidated probe on Autonomy of monetary policy and eying on its Transparency at SBP and presented it before Chief Manager of SBP (BSC) FSD.
Responsible for the Supervision of a research project on Portfolio management with business management students.
Supervision of Research Projects:
Initiated and supervised research projects on portfolio management and investment analysis, an important advance in the mathematical modeling of finance to implement the practical verification of MPT, reduction of the risk by diversification, the correlation between the investment instruments and their weight in the portfolio, and minimizing the standard deviation.
- Initiated changes in delivering knowledge – Ensured policies and procedures are in accordance with the department’s standards
- Produced a schematic and detailed plan of work, lesson outlines, assessment methods, learning materials, and other related activities that contribute to achieving an effective learning process.
- Effectively conducted and supervised the research project for management students.
- Organized, implemented, and monitored programs and assessments.
Specialized Training Program (Central Bank of Pakistan) Jul’11-Aug’12
Prepared reports on functions and workflow of various departments of the Central Bank.
Performed a specialized Credit Analysis with an understanding of prudential regulations of state banks towards lending, analyze corporate credit risk and assess and evaluate the financial performance of the companies from the lender’s perspective.
Involved in a project report, consolidated probe on Autonomy of monetary policy and eying on its Transparency at SBP and presented it before Chief Manager of SBP (BSC) FSD.
- MSC Finance, Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh UK
- BBA (Banking and Finance)(Hons, equivalent to MBA), GC University, Pakistan (68/4 CGPA) (2007-2011)
- FSC from Madina Town College, Pakistan (90%, 2006)
Date of Birth: 0000
Linguistic Proficiency: English, Hindi, and Urdu
Preferred Location: Any
UAE, Driving License YES
References: Furnished upon request.