Being a teacher is the most prestigious and honorable job. A teacher serves as the main pillar in standing the young building of a nation. Commerce is also the subject of the economy. So the combination of Commerce Teacher is basically what the backbone of a country would be in the coming ten years. In the following post, you will find the free template design for Commerce Teacher Resume. Commerce and Finance are highly acknowledged professions these days.
Why You Need Commerce Teacher Resume Template?
To apply for such posts your resume, regardless of what job it is applied for, needs to have an attractive start and a convincing look. It is your first interface with the employer or the recruiter. It must impress upon him that you are the most suitable candidate for this job. Never create a single Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) and apply it for all the jobs that have lecturer vacancies. Make sure to stress more over the requirement of the employer in your CV and combine it with your strengths and capabilities. The teaching profession requires special experiences but this does not mean that new teachers cannot get the job. It all depends on how you unfold your strength in accordance with their requirement.
How To Edit Commerce Teacher Resume Sample?
we do not believe in download buttons. They cause spam, they cause useless irritations. At Latest Resume Sample we encourage copy paste strategy. Please copy the text of the resume sample from below and paste it into your document file. All the resume templates are real-time data, so take the information only as a guideline and fill in absolutely your experiences and data. The latest Resume Sample is not responsible for any resume template sent to us. You might be looking for High School Teacher Resume Sample, a Psychology Lecturer Resume Sample, Accounting Professor Resume Sample, a Coordinator Teacher Resume Sample, an Exam In-charge Resume Sample
Below Is The Free Commerce Teacher Resume Sample:
Commerce Teacher Resume Sample
Name: Mark Tickles
Phone no: 0000000
Gain utmost competence in the teaching field through enthusiasm, hard work, ethics, sincerity, creativity, and brilliance. Moreover, serve the welfare of society by educating others.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly gifted research and teaching aptitude.
- Consistent and outstanding academic records throughout my education.
- A little familiarity with the general administrative environment at educational institutes and idea about their practices.
- Highly innovative in depicting the subject matter to the students/audience, using traditional methods as well as modern aids.
University of the Punjab CGPA: 3.86 out of 4.00
H.S.C ( FSc )
Air Force Inter College (PAF) Grade: A
Laurelbank Public School (LPS) Grade: A
Major Courses Studied in Commerce
- Financial Analysis
- Risk Management
- Business Administration
Good computer skill literacy in basic business applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, E-mail, Printing, etc.
1-Attended LUMS Business Censorious.
2- Attended in-house training regarding teaching and critical thinking.
2-Attended two months of Remedial classes for improving communication skills.
3-Topper of University.
4-Representative of my batch throughout my degree, Scholarship holder & Gold medalist.
January 2011 – Present
Worked as a “Commerce Teacher”
Ideal Private School
- Gained valuable experience teaching Math to years 6, 7 and 8
- Developed skills in lesson planning and assessment
- Organized group work
- Developed strategies to deal with classroom behavior
- Dealing with difficult behavior; dealing with a wide range of people in sometimes stressful situations
- Time management; by successfully juggling academic deadlines and the demands of my part-time jobs
- Training/mentoring; I was given increasing levels of responsibility including training new members of staff so that they became effective members of the team
February 2010 – January 2011
Served as a Commerce Teacher.
- Earned high marks for the quality and creativity of classroom teaching, lesson plans, and instructional materials used in teaching.
- Developed innovative approaches that were repeatedly held up as the model standard for meeting district goals in areas including technology integration across the curriculum.
- Consistently commended for ability to redirect students exhibiting behavior problems by replacing disruptive, unproductive patterns with positive behaviors.
- Actively served on a variety of school committees and task forces focused on curriculum development, textbook review, and anti-bullying efforts.
- Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers, and school administrators/staff.
1 Compliance of Insurance Ordinance in State Life Insurance.
2 Financial Analysis of BATA
Available upon request.