This resume is a sample for the post of Telemarketing Officer. This is a higher level post absolutely demanding higher capacities and zero risks. A telemarketing Officer must have following qualities: good communication skills, active and brisk thinking and decision making, eloquence, welcoming and friendly nature and strong command on English language. Because English is an international language, the entire world communicates through this language for business or other purposes. The marketing is very important for the success and sales of any product or brand. How you build a good resume for this job? Below we have provided a resume sample as a guideline. It should help you to express your expertise in the correct manner. Also adding references and awards to your resume adds to the worth of your Telemarketing Officer resume.
Tips For Editing Telemarketing Officer Resume Sample:
All you need is to Ctrl C (copy) the entire text of the resume sample and Ctrl V(paste) it on to your Word document. Having trouble with formatting the text when you Ctrl V (paste)? Click here to resolve!
- Add in your personal information as per our guidelines just like fill-in-blanks.
- Adhere the most recent, fresh picture of yours.
- Enlist your address and available contact information.
- Enlist you references and their contact numbers.
- Make sure to have the print out on the best quality of paper.
- Are you looking for…? Marketing Administrator Resume Sample, Business Development Manager Resume Sample, Merchandiser Resume Sample
Telemarketing Officer Resume Sample
Contact No: 000
E-mail : xxx
OBJECTIVE: (Telemarketing Officer)
TO OBTAIN A POSITION IN THE INDUSTRY THAT UTILIZES A BLAND OF MY EXPERIENCE IN MERCHANDISING, MARKETING, SOURCING, PROCUREMENT, PRODUCTION, LOGISTIC MONITORING AND QUALITY CONTROL AT IT’S FULLEST.
- Correspond and answer queries of International clients effectively and independently.
- Correspondence with the Foreigners Buyers & Buying House.
- Make Proper Costing.
- Negotiate With Buyers Regarding Prices.
- Development of Fabrics, Samples and Accessories.
- Follow up with the Washing.
- Keeping All Samples and Accessories & Maintain Files.
- Co-ordinate & plan with fabrication, Procurement & Production Department.
- Follow up of Time & Action Plan.
- Maintain & update orders file & make sure to incorporate time-to-time changes asked by the Customers.
- Prepare contracts and getting the same validated and file.
- Coordinate and liaise with factory and buyers to ensure smooth cargo operations.
- Update information of customer orders.
- Making Shipment Records, Purchase Orders, Buyer Records.
- Thoroughly check the L/C opened by the buyer as per sales contract.
- Monitoring Logistics of Textiles ongoing shipments, pipeline information.
- Coordinate closely with the logistics dept. for scheduling and bookings shipments to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
- Sending Packages to Buyers.
Practical Experience: (Executive Marketing Officer)
MOTIF (PVT) LTD KARACHI. PAKISTAN
Currently working in MOTIF TEXTILE (Manufacturer and Exporter of Garments),
As Senior Marketing Manager from March 2013.
NOVA INTERNATIONAL (PVT) LTD KARACHI. PAKISTAN
I have worked in NOVA INTERNATIONAL (PVT) LTD (Manufacturer and Exporter of Garments), As Manager Merchandising and Marketing from December 2005 to End February 2013 – 7 ¼ years.
TEXLINK BUYING SERVICES: KARACHI. PAKISTAN
I have worked in TEXLINK BUYING SERVICES (Buying house for Garments), As Merchandiser for 4 ¼ years.
SOORTY ENT (PVT) LTD: KARACHI. PAKISTAN
I have worked in SOORTY ENT (PVT) LTD (Manufacturer and Exporter of Garments), As Merchandiser for 4 years.
HILAL CORPORATION (PVT) LTD KARACHI. PAKISTAN
I have worked in HILAL CORPORATION (PVT) LTD, (Manufacturer and Exporter of Towels / Kitchen Towels / Bathrobes / Bed sheets and related home textile products), As Production Dept. Incharge (Export Div.) for 1 year.
BANARAS SILK INDUSTRIES: KARACHI. PAKISTAN
I have started my career in garments industry from BANARAS SILK INDUSTRIES (Manufacturer and Exporter of Garments), As Assistant (to Director) for 1 year.
International Consignments Traveling Experience
- I have experience of traveling to Dubai / Bangladesh and other cities of Pakistan for marketing / sourcing / new developments, meeting and discussion of orders & its related matter with the buyers and liaison offices.
International Buyer’s handling at Nova Int’l (directly or through Buying Agencies / Liaison Office): –
- Debenhams – UK
- Burtons – UK
- LPP (Reserved) – Poland
- Auchan – France
- Tout Compte Fiat – France
- Okaidi – France
- Kaibi – France
- Carrefour – France
- Tema – Turkey
- Guy – Italy
- Hipper core – Spain
- Alcorte – Spain
- DPAM – France
- 3 Suisses – France
- Red Cats – USA
- Neckermann – Germany
- Bonanza – UK
- Canada Sports Wear – Canada
Personal Information: –
Father Name: – xxxx.
Date of Birth: – 0000
Marital Status: – Married
Religion: – Islam.
Nationality: – Pakistani
Academic Qualification: –
Master of Science (In Physics) From Karachi University, Pakistan
Bachelor of Science From Adamjee Science College Karachi, Pakistan
Intermediate with Science From Aisha Bawany Collage Karachi, Pakistan
Matriculation with Science From Govt Boys Secondary School, K-Area,
Korangi, Karachi, Pakistan
Certificate / Course: –
THREE MONTHS COURSE ON THE “MATERIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING LABORATORIES’ ORGANIZED BY THE “INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND RESEARCH – PAKISTAN STEEL.
Computer Skill: –
- Knowledge of M.S Office.
- Inter net, Browsing, Outgoing Mail & Incoming Mail From outlook & Microsoft Outlook.
- Fully command on Office Automation (MS. Office).
- Outlook Express.
- Available upon request.