In today’s world English Teacher is as important as is English language. For foreigners and for English speakers themselves English Teacher has maintained a very important place. This resume is a Professional sample of English Teacher (Subject). It has all the key points and necessary details that are required to make an excellent and appealing resume. Remember to put all the information that is relevant to your subject. An employer looking for an English Teacher would certainly be not interested about knowing your experiences in hiking. Finally add verified references of your previous work experiences.
English Teacher Resume Sample
Name : XYZ
Occupation : English Teacher.
Address : ABC)
Status : Married.
Mobil number : 0000
To be a part of a prestigious school that enhances my knowledge and capabilities and at the same time utilizes the experienced. I have gained to have challenging position that will allow my personal and professional growth through work and increase responsibilities.
- Have excellent planning, analytically & problem solving skills.
- Strongly communication and influencing skills.
- Energetic and capable of working independently and a good deal of autonomy.
- Have excellent time management skills & can meet the deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic with great attention to details.
- Excellent spoken & written skills in English.
- Highly dependable & can prioritize and organize tasks.
Department : English Department.Graduation Certificate : Faculty of Arts.
University : South Valley University.
Date of Graduation :00000
Educational Diploma (English)
Degree : Very Good.
Arabic : Excellent
English : Reading & Writing Excellent.
Excellent about Communication Skills Course I had training
I had attended Nile TESOL conference (2013) at the A.U.C. (American University in Egypt).
I had training I.C.D.L. course( 2007)
Position : English Teacher + Arabic and Islamic.
: English teacher+ Arabic and Islamic.
: Good experience with children & Adults
: I’ve worked in Note Dame Language schools as an English Teacher.
: I teach English for grades (2 and 6).
: Hard Worker reliable & Loyal.
: Ability to work in Team.
El-salam Academy Language Private Schools
Position : Data Entry.
- Assist the manager with the routine works
- Prepare the files and upload it on the Local website.
- Communicate with the relative person of the whole company
- Dealings with other staff or visitors, whether in person or on the telephone.
- Participated in various training programs.
- Selected to represent the school on various exhibitions.
- Won prizes in various competitions at college/university levels.
- Active member in parents and teachers associations
Good dealing with:
- Operating Systems: Windows (Win 7& Win XP).
- MS Office XP (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Using Internet.
Note: I have the ability to learn anything about:
- Latest educational techniques for students.
- Computer hardware and software.
- Latest methods of learning.
I have great interest in helping others.