This resume sample is for the post of Bank Financial Officer. A Bank Financial Officer Resume adds, manages, handles and reports about all the task in the company or an organization. A resume for any for any position pays a very effective role for a job win so try to make sure that you create your resume with special care. Below we have given an example resume like (finance & admin manager resume) that should show you how you can present your resume for the post of Bank Financial Officer. Senior level resume mostly apply for the middle level position. Finally adding references always adds to the validity of your resume. Given below real sample of bank financial officer resume.
Bank Financial Officer Resume Sample
Applied For: Bank Financial Officer Resume/Financial Analyst/Financial Controller/Financial Operation/Business & Finance Resume
- Progressive experience in accounts & finance
- Diversified industry work exposure
- Adept in handling accounts up to finalization
- Financial analysis-business consulting skills
- Systems & procedures implementation skills
- Aptitude in budgeting & controlling
- Adaptable to dynamic business scenarios
- Easily to interact with multicultural environment
Bachelor of Commerce, Accounts, Alexandria University, Egypt.
Certificate of Practical Accounts, Cambridge, UK.
Banking Finance Cum Admin Officer:
Al Amwaj Distribution, Dubai UAE (Closed)Finance & Admin Manager,
Dubai Coating, Dubai UAE.
Bank Financial Officer:
Ajman Free Zone, Ajman UAE
Bank Financial Officer:
Swatch Group, Dubai UAE
Finance & Administration Manager:
Accountant, promoted to Chief Accountant:
ARASCO, Riyadh/Dammam Saudi Arabia
(1989 – 1997)
Accounts & Finance Management:
- Plan, direct and control all financial accounting, controlling and reporting activities of the organization.
- Prepare budget forecast associated with rate analysis and other financial statements useful for strategic business decision making.
- Conducting feasibility study for new investments.
- Presenting the performance of the business to the board members and preparing board members report.
- Ensure efficient banking arrangements with most of the leading banks in UAE.
- Monitoring cash flow and loans repayments.
- Ensure accurate financial recording, reporting, consolidation and accounts finalization to track fraudulent transactions and minimize occurrence of variances.
- Review business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, obligations and financial statements, MIS report for the management to have clear understanding on financial position.
- Examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Preparing customers agreements in line with the company credit policy.
- Checking supplier’s payment preparation, approving it for payments and signing checks.
- Conducting frequent stocktaking and checking procurement and stocks.
- Comply with International Financial Reporting Standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Implement and ensure strict controls including effective procedures in the areas of accounting, finance, and operational management complying with statutory obligations and local laws of the country.
- Respond to audit queries and ensuring that the audit recommendations are fulfilled.
- Expertise in dealing with governmental organizations and representing the company in all Administrative aspects.
- Processing work permits and working within labor laws and renewals.
- Providing on-the-job training to the Admin. & Finance staff, ensuring their maximum output.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff when required.
- Conducting performance appraisals for the staff.
- Oversee business administration to ensure smooth running of the company.
- Eliminate any obstacles that might occur, ensuring transparency and efficient utilization of the resources.
- Solve business difficulties and consult with department managers for the betterment of the company.
- Oversee the availability of all resources within the department to ensure smooth flow of operation.
- Streamline processes and procedures to attain greater efficiency in workflow and deliverable.
- Preserve cooperative working relationship with clients, investors, governmental authorities, vendors, statutory auditors and other third parties dealing with the company to ensure smooth work flow.
|Date of Birth||:||17th August 1961|
|Visa Status||:||Employment Visa – Transferable|
|Languages||:||Fluently in Arabic, English & Basic in French language.“References will be furnished upon request”|
|Have undergone various seminars and trainings such as: