This resume is a sample for the post of Executive Finance Manager. A highly qualified accounts and finance management professional with more or less 15 years of experience within the domains of Accounting and Finance with core competence in general accounting, fund management, budgeting, cash flow management, financial reporting, and cost control. Also accustomed to various procedures as well as practices related to Foreign Exchange. A competent Management Accountant with sound knowledge and experience in modern facets of management accounting. Adept in leading team adopting a strategic and positive approach to drive efficiency and financial productivity improvements. For this job the resume must be as much competent as possible. Below we have devised such an example of Executive Finance Manager resume to help you better explain yourself before the employer.
Executive Finance Manager Resume Sample
Adept in leading team adopting a strategic and positive approach to drive efficiency and financial productivity improvements. Dedicated and results driven team leader with strong problem solving, decision making, analytic, planning, coordination, communication, and time management skills.
- Diversified industry work exposure
- Adept in Finalization of Books of Accounts
- Analysis, interpretation & reporting of financial data
- Effectively worked in an ERP environment
- Critical thinker & meticulous with keen eye to detail
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Adaptable to dynamic business scenarios
- Proficient in ERP – SAP Financials & Tally
Certified Management Accountant,
Associate Member, ACMA,
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Certified Public Accountant
Master of Commerce (Finance), Kerala University, India
Certificate in Information Systems for Auditing & Cost Management
- Used initiative and judgment in surmounting obstacles faced involving unavailability of proper financial figures through close coordination with various departments.
- Gained knowledge and understanding of the flow of business operations, the documentation requirement and subsequent accounting and reporting.
- Contributed to companies in safeguarding finances or frauds detection through preparing accurate final accounts, ensuring its reliability and worthiness.
- Strictly enforced accounting policies that brought about stability in processing financial transactions.
- Presented with Best Employee Award at TTK Group for indefinable enthusiasm, commitment, honesty, dedication and contributions to continued business growth.
Management Accountant, Thumbay Group, Ajman, U.A.E
Dec 2011 – Jan 2014
A Retailer, chain of Hospitals, Hospitality business, Builders etc. under Thumbay Group Finance Manager, Kerala Aqua Ventures International Ltd., Kerala, India
Feb 2010 – Nov 2011
Senior Finance Executive, TATA TeleServices Ltd., Kerala, India
Mar 2008 – Jan 2009
Pioneer in the field of telecom providers.
M.Com-Finance, ACMA, CMA(USA)
May 2007 – Mar 2008
Manager, TT Forex (A division of TT Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.), India
Sept 2005 – Apr 2007
A Non Banking Finance Company.
Manager, UAE Exchange & Financial Services Ltd., India
Aug 2000 – Apr 2005
Pioneer in the field of Money Exchange and Money Transfer business in India and Middle East. It is a Non Banking Finance company having full-fledged money changer status.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent competencies in managing all general accounting and financial activities of the business.
- Adept in preparing and reviewing capital and operating budgets, cash flows plus conducting analysis and other financial studies needed for strategic decision making.
- Highly experienced in consolidating financial statement and other management reports and handling complete books of accounts independently up to completion with zero error.
- Competencies in preparing accurate financial statements and reviewing accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance with company policies and applicable reporting standards.
- Proficient in using ERP systems to ensure smooth flow of work and quicker reporting of financial result.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Ability to delegate and supervise various accounting works assigned to staff and provide necessary guidance and instructions to meet deadlines and achieve needed result.
- Provide sound advice to management highlighting potential issues on costing, profitability, cash generation and ideal use of funds.
- Uphold awareness of applicable standards and regulations to maintain up-to-date compliance.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
- Exposed in interacting with banks, suppliers, auditors, government authorities and other third parties dealing with the company.
- Competent in directing audits that summarizes the organization’s financial position.
- Direct the Finance department and ensure that policies and directives are met appropriately through on-the-job coaching, training, and sustained communication.
- Review, recognize and implement processes to address issues and facilitate smooth work flow.
Proven Job Role:
Management Accountant, Heading Pharmaceutical, Health & Nutrition products , Optical Retail Business Accounts of Thumbay Group ,
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg; AR ,AP, GL etc.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely monthly closing of accounts.
- Analysis of MIS reports of Group companies.
- Finance and accounts activities of retail operations, of chain of Pharmacies, Optical business & Health and Nutrition products.
- Perform analysis, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for monitoring payments, cash flows.
- Assisting the management in the preparation of Financial Performance Analysis.
- Assisting the management in the analysis of Health care.
- Working closely with the operations team in analyzing margins, variances and cost.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies.
- Support the C.F.O in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with the management.
M.Com-Finance, ACMA, CMA(USA)
Finance Manager, Kerala Aqua Ventures International Ltd.
- Primarily responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating accounting, investing, banking, insurance, securities, and other financial activities of the organization.
- Ensuring that strong internal controls, policies, systems and procedures are in place in Finance.
- Preparing and reviewing budgets, controlling revenue and expenditure, and fund management.
- Implementing financial strategies and systems to raise capital.
- Directing ledger and account maintenance, reconciled Bank book with Pass book,
- Accountable for tax planning, asset management, preparing and finalizing financial statement such as balance sheet, P& L account and proper cash flow.
- Ensuring statutory deductions for TDS while processing the bills.
- Managing monthly and yearly closing of books of accounts.
- Generating MIS reports monthly for the board of Directors.
- Monitoring and reviewing IT and Legal functions.
- Directing and coordinating with statutory auditors to complete audits.
- Liaising with bank authorities to ensure smooth dealings for credit activities.
Industrial Trainee, Kerala Chemicals & Proteins Ltd.,
A joint venture company with Nitta Gelatin Inc. of Japan, it is engaged in producing gelatin for industrial usage.
- Responsible for preparing vouchers, posting of accounting entries, issuing cheques, and preparing bank reconciliation statement.
Clerical Trainee, Travancore Cochin Chemicals Ltd., India
A government-owned organization producing caustic soda and chlorine.
- Assigned in various sections including Provident Fund, General Establishment and Costing.
- Well versed in working in ERP-SAP Finance Modules and Tally 9 accounting software
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Internet and E-mail applications
Nationality : Indian
D.O.B : DD/MM/YYYY
Marital Status : married
Visa status : Visit
Languages : English, Malayalam, Hindi & Tamil