This resume is a sample for the post of Customer Service Supervisor. A company interacts, introduces and and communicates through his Customer Relation Specialist. It is a social job of its nature. For this job the employer or the recruiter would want an applicant efficient in dealing with people and their psychology. A supervisor manages, administrates and makes sure that all the tasks are carried out smoothly. The resume is the most important step in getting a job. Try to build it highlighting your skills and capabilities; stress over the qualification that is more suitable for the job. Elaborate your past experiences and your ability to convince and improvise. Start with your basic information and education, elaborate your expertise and then in the end briefly explain your experiences and skills. Finally adding references(verified) to your resume is going to increase its value.
- Anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- HACCP – Updation of HACCP hygine and safety records.
Customer Service Supervisor Resume Sample
Work Experience – India
- PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd., Gujarat, India
(Senior Executive – Customer Service & Operation)
- Handle the day to day underwriting by adhering to the prescribed guidelines and procedures
- Handle the day to day claims by adhering to the prescribed guidelines and procedures
- Prepare and maintain Cliams & Underwriting records and keep then ready for retrival as and when required
- In-depth working knowledge of SWIFT, LIFE ASIA ( Core system for Life Insurance Company )
- Handle Scaning & Image Upload of New Proposal forms through DouceCapture in Filenet
- Handeled Branch Customer Service
- Log & update Interactions in Talisma ( CRM – Customer Service Module )
- Employee Joining, Releaving and Transfer formatlities in cordination with HR
- Petty Cash Handling
- Branch Administration
- Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited, Gujarat, India (October 2007 to Sep 2008)
(Customer Care Executive)
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited, Gujarat, India (September 2006 to October 2007)
|Bachelor of Commerce||April-2007||Shah N H Commerce College. Valsad.||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.|
|H.S.C||April – 2004||G.V.D Sarvajanik High School.Valsad.||G.S.E.B|
|S.S.C||April – 2002||G.V.D Sarvajanik High School.Valsad.||G.S.E.B|
- Quick Learner and Hard Worker.
- Maintaining excellent Public Relations.
- Showing keen interest in all the activities in I do and time management.
- Effective communication.
- Ability to adjust in any circumstances.
- Ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn, team facilitator.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Life Asia
- Lotus Notes, Outlook
Name : xxxxx
Father’s Name : xxxxx
Date of Birth : 00000
Gender : Male
Language Known : English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Urdu.
Nationality : Indian
Marritial Status : Married
- Transferable Employment visa valid till 23/03/2016.
Assistant Audit Manager – Horwath Mak ( Dubai )
I hereby declare that the information given above is true and correct.