Our next sample resume for Educational Resume Sample is Basic Level English Teacher. It is a good job opportunity for fresh graduates and post-graduates with very little or no job experience at all. For such resumes the employer is more interested in the degrees and diplomas done by the employee. Your character certificate and some references from your previous teachers/professors would definitely bring more value to your resume. Following example would show where and how to put your information before the employer. Make it easy-to-read and organized. Too much of table insertion or too much font formatting serves more for distraction and disinterest. Finally… best of luck!
Basic Level English Teacher Resume Sample
Mobil No. 0000
Date of Birth: 0000
Marital status: Single
postal Address: abc
To obtain a challenging position in an international market to prove myself, desirous to progress further in the same field. Like to grow with the Institute with honor , prove to be an valuable asset for an effective functioning and to be a team member for the achievement of organization’s goal.
- M.A. English (literature & linguistics) from N.U.M.L. Islamabad, (2013-2016).
Phonetics & Phonology, Grammar, Stylistics, TOEFL, Drama, Novel, Prose, Poetry, Essay Writing.
- B.A. from Punjab University (2011-2012).
- F.Sc (Pre Medical)(2006-2007)
- MA TOEFL from AIOU in progress (2015-2016)
Basic English Teacher
Jan 2013 to Present Al Rashid School Faisalabad.
Mar 2008 to Jun 2009 Ali Academy Gahi Chowk KallarKahar.
Aug 2009 to Apr 2011 Shaheen Academy Faisalabad.
- Teaching English and Science subjects of Secondary level.
- Preparing the syllabus.
- Setting and monitoring of test.
- Preparation of test schedules.
- Marking of English papers.
LANGUAGE SKILLS, HOBBIES AND INTERESTS:
- Good Communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Team Working as well as team-leading.
- Expert in Phonetics and Phonology.
- Expert in Admin Work, Office Management, team supervising
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize workloads to meet and exceed targets and deadlines.
- Enjoy excellent working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Willing to undertake training and development necessary to meet the requirements of the organization and position.
- Excellent and variety of Teaching Skills and students’ motivation.