This resume is a sample for the post of Waitress. You as a customer would definitely want to go on a place where you have a pleasant experience, where you were welcome by some cheery faces and you were presented with your order in a fine manner. A waitress meets the customers as they first enter a restaurant or hotel or a dinning place. An employer’s first and foremost requisite is a prompt, active and good looking waitress. An employer would want to hire a person who keeps a calm and pleasing smile even under unfavorable circumstances. She has to work under pressure, to manage flow of customers, bring and take out dishes to client’s comfort, and make rightful decision on the spur of the moment. Below we have given an adequate sample of resume for this post. Do mention pictures from your previous experiences to stand your resume out among others.
OBJECTIVE: (For Waitress Resume)
To look for a job in any reputable company that can bring out the best of my ability and give me the opportunity to support my family.
SKILLS:(For Waitress Resume)
– Be able to work a flexible schedule, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
– Possess the necessary social skills to work with a broad based constituency and provide excellent
Service to all internal and external customers.
– Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
– Keep information confidential as directed in the confidentiality agreement and furthermore
Support and comply with all policies, procedures, and standards.
– Protect restaurant assets.
– Be an ambassador of inside and outside of work.
WORKING EXPERIENCE:(For Waitress Resume)
Waiter Job Description:
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or ENTER orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about MENU items, making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
Barista Job Description:(For Waitress Resume)
- Prepare and serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscott, or bagels.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Create signs to advertise store products or events.
- Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats for use in food service.
- Demonstrate the use of retail equipment, such as espresso machines.
Chef Assistant Job Description:(For Waitress Resume)
- Responsible for the storage of food, both incoming stock and leftovers.
- Assist in unloading delivery trucks and ensuring that food is stored in the appropriate conditions.
- Responsible for determining if leftovers of either prepared or partially prepared food can be reused or if they must be disposed.
- Often called upon to help Executive Chefs test new recipes.
- Keeping track of what supplies to use to – aid in re-ordering supplies if necessary.
- Responsible for station, ensuring that all items are appropriately cleaned and ready for use before and after each shift. During food service, the Assistant Cook is responsible for keeping the station in working order and fully stocked.
- Responsible for preparing items prior to a meal service, such as chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or cleaning seafood.
- Responsible for ensuring that the kitchen meets sanitation standards as set by the Executive Chef and local regulatory bodies.
Supervisor Job Description:
- Insures that the restaurant is clean and organized at all times.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of restaurant. Including: table set-ups, flowers, decorations, lighting, and all aspects pertaining to the ambiance.
- To oversee and assist in the set-up, confirmation and organization of restaurant reservations.
- Assists in scheduling, hiring, firing, training, and managing of front employees.
- Controls costs, regulates sales and labor, and maintains profitability standards as set by the restaurant manager.
- Provides a learning environment through daily training for front employees.
- Orders supplies, inventories, and insures restaurant supplies are at proper levels for service.
- Do daily sales report, inventory report & request supplies.
- Works closely with restaurant manager and chefs on menus, food concepts, and customer feedback.
- Exhibits job and product knowledge sufficient to provide customer with accurate information in all aspects of food and service.
- Exhibits self-confidence to the degree necessary to handle a variety of situations in a positive and professional manner.
- Exhibits a positive attitude when speaking about customers, fellow employees and management.
- Takes ownership and is responsible for all aspects of restaurant operations during shift.
Bank Employee – Sales & Documentation
- Corporate account administrator & account document specialist
- Assist in sorting corporate account requirement for new accounts.
- Facilitate cheque request & cheque printing.
- Facilitate printing of account statements and sorting account statement for disposal.
- Signature verify, and attend phone balance inquiries.
- Account versifier and data encoder
Maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
Customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organizations
- Makes telephone calls and arrange presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Arrange to participate in trade shows and conventions.
Mall Sales/Customer’s Representative
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mall Sales Coordinator
- Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- Respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- Responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
Room Service Attendant / Ship Attendant
- Ensuring the cleanliness & orderliness of the guest rooms
- Facilitate changing of bedding & prepare checked out rooms
- Doing bar inventory & replenishment
- Facilitate & assist room service
- Coordinate room food orders and delivery
- Assisting hotel guest
- Ensure cleanliness of ship guest room and dining area
- Ensure proper table setting
Training – Stewardship
- Maintain cleanliness of the passenger ship
- Do re-painting of bilge
- Assisting Chief Engineer & Ship Captain
- Assist in cleaning the engine room & common areas
- Assisting passenger in passenger’s inquiry booth
- Help passenger’s food distribution
Age: 00 yrs old
Date of Birth: 0000
Passport number: 0000
Bachelor of Science in Commerce