Following resume could be an apt template for the post of an Accountant. An accountant pays essential part. He must be familiar with all bookkeeping tips and traps, and overall organization structures and procedures. An accountant resembles the head of records – an exact combo of multiple skills and accounting knowledge. He strives for an overall effort of the team and handles different accountants e.g. in a major association where number of accountants may surpass 30. He must be aware of every person’s duties and participation as well as monitoring them. If he understands his subordinates only then he is able to question them about their work and put a check on the performance of the staff. He is considered to have calculative knowledge about the company’s accounting cycle, knowing about their working and relationship between departments. The employer wants to hire a person who have multiple experience in accounts field and he has done significant amount of work at different levels like as an accountant, senior accountant, auditor etc. So, you have to have strong accounting skills for this job.
How A Good Resume Should Be Written?
Resume is your first interface with the recruiter. It is your very introduction, invest good time in making effective and persuasive resume. The resume sample given below is created by the experts keeping all the crucial points of the employer in mind. There are some basic tactics to make your resume stand upon other pile of resumes; firstly make it as much reader-friendly as possible. Use right font size and style to make the reader read without much effort. The quality of your paper, sheet and folders DOES matter so don’t skimp on to it. The details about your qualification and experience should be precise but not too lengthy to force the reader glide through or not too short to give him an impression of scanty or neglected resume. Your picture should be updated and clear. And lastly references their addresses and immediate contact numbers would seal your success in getting the job.
Accountant Resume Sample is perfect.
The information, although, is totally fake and is mostly put there to give you ideas about presenting yourself. Frequent use of bullets is practiced as it makes the reader to have a precise idea about your point of view without really stressing on to it. Text formatting is avoided in order to abstain the content from over emphasis. The text is created in MS Word and can be easily modified and edited there.
Accountant Resume Sample
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Post Applied: accountant/ Store Accountant/ Payable Accountant/ Hotel Accountant/ Company Accountant/ Hospital Accountant/ School Accountant/
To work in an organization, that gives me ample opportunities to harness my skills. I would love to work in an environment that allows me to utilize my potential as a representative of Co. I would be highly privileged, to apply my accounting & technical skills for the benefit of organization
To work in an organization, that gives me ample opportunities to harness my skills. I would love to work in an environment that allows me to utilize my potential as a representative of Co. I would be highly privileged, to apply my accounting & technical skills for the benefit of organization.
· Have 8+ years of experience in Accounts in India.
· Well versed in a computerized accounting (Tally) environment.
· Hold a Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications.
· Having Indian Driving License.
· Have detailed knowledge of accounting procedures, finance management, liaison with banks, develop & nurture client relations and budgeting aspects.
· Possess demonstrated ability to work effectively and congenially with employees at diverse levels. / Strongly commercial with excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Willing to take up responsibilities and work under guidance with little on-going supervision.
- Work as an ACCOUNTANT in ABC PVT LTD. Duration period-2015-2017.
- Assistant Accountant, Standard Electrical, India Duration Period- 2011-2015
ABC PVT LTD:
Description of Work Profile:
- Handling all the Accounts of the Customers & Vendors.
- Maintaining proper records for Receipts, Payments
- Scrutinizing cash vouchers & purchase invoices, Credit memo’s received from different parties and suppliers.
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Managed the internal and external mail functions.
- Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
- Generated monthly close of financial statements.
- Researching discrepancies and reconciling accounts.
- Coordinating with location managers and vendors.
- Administered online banking functions.
- Prepared and reviewed appropriate ledger entries and reconciliation.
- Prepared management reports concerning purchases, sales, and inventory.
- Handling collection for over 3000 customers.
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Verify ledger accounts.
- Prepare book entries and issuing of receipts.
- Maintain & update customer records & file number.
- Fluent In Microsoft Excel & Spreadsheets.
- Experience in working with Tally software and is adaptable to other accounting tools.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and maintaining general ledgers.
- Com with (Computer) Osmania University.
- Intermediate from Board of intermediate of AP.
- SSC (Board of Secondary Education A.P).
- E2 teaming together
- Microsoft Office
- Tally ERP 9, Wings,
Nationality : Indian
DOB : 0000
Marital status :Single
Language Known : English, Arabic, Hindi, and Urdu.
Visa status : valid till 2025