This resume sample is for the post of Accounts Analysis Officer. Before you construct your resume (Accounts Analysis Officer) you must be aware of the requisite skills and experience of accounts analysis because employer always wants to see your analytic skill, awareness of accounting rules and regulation, and your work experience especially your assignments that you have previously performed. If you are a freshly qualified person then highlights your qualification and goals enlisting your motives and your passion for learning and developing further.
Accounts officer hold different positions like Cash Accountant, Sales Accountant, Purchase Accountant, Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Credit Control Accountant, Clerk Accountant, Data Entry Accountant, Chief Accountant, Manager Accounts, G.M.Accounts etc. Below we have given the sample resume for Accountant Resume Receivable and Payable with a detailed introduction of your previous experience, a synopsis of your qualification and a total account of you potential towards future, the challenges that yo are looking forward to.
Career Objective: (Accounts Analysis Officer)
To reach the level of professional excellence with a desire to learn new concepts and skills as success comes only through dedication, persistent, hard work and self-confidence.
Management Skills: (Accounts Analysis Officer)
- Strong analytically and communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning, organizing and decision-making.
- Excellent financial, analytic and risk management skills.
- Detail oriented and multi-tasking.
- Creative and aggressive self-starter with integrative thinking skill, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships in internal, external, independent, and team environments.
- Strong work ethic, taking ownership of all duties and responsibilities.
- Strong team building, conflict management, time management and meeting management skills.
- Good grasping power and Adapts to new systems and environments quickly.
- Dedicated, hardworking and result oriented.
- Strong understanding of accounting procedures.
ABC FINANCE LTD
Designation : Accountant cum Administrator
Location : India
Job Duties& Responsibilities:
- Well versed in Financial,and Banking Operations, of products like Gold Loan, Foreign exchange and Money Transfer
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Enter customers’ transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Prepare monthly sales report in excel spreadsheet for analysis
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and accounting reports
|Course||Board/University||Year of completion|
|PLUS TWO||Board Of Higher Secondary Education||2007|
- Proficient in using programs as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experienced knowledge in software Tally and Internet
Date of Birth : 000
Father’s Name : K.C
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Tamil
Passport number :
Visa status : Visit visa (expires on 00/00/0000)
All the information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge & belief. If you provide me an opportunity to serve for your organization, I promise I will try my best by discharging my duties towards the betterment of organization.