A Call Center Agent is the most important worker for any Calling Agency/Company. He demonstrate the temper of the company. The employer would want to hire a person who has a very calm, contained and improvising personality. You are required with quality communication skills, multilingual with a strong leadership property to manage and motivate the staff working under you. See related Customer Care Representative Resume Sample, Customer Attendant Resume Sample. This resume is a sample for the post of Call Center Agent. We have prepared this resume keeping all the essential points in mind. The points are arranged in specific order to draw maximum attention of the employer towards your strength. Make sure to add verified data into your resume. Givea few valid references for it in spite of a lot unknown ones. And finally… best of luck!
Professional Summary: (Call Center Agent)
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to partner across departments.
- Exceptional versatility with the ability to manage multiple tasks in pressured environment.
- Strong leadership skills and capability to motivate and manage staff to accomplish great results.
- Strong IT, database and communication skills.(Call Center Agent)
- Proficient use of MS word, Power Point, and Excel.
Company Name: xyz
Post As a ” Customer Service Officer)
- Complete all transaction processing activities as specified on the transaction processing checklist before the end of business, after receipt of an executed Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Implement all lead generation systems on a daily basis in order to maximize prospect leads consistent with the appropriate marketing checklist
- Updating website(s) and other electronic portals (i.e.: Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) to ensure content is up-to-date and provides the maximum positive impact for the team
- Provide accurate quality support services to the Team Leader in a time frame which exceeds the Agent’s expectations
- Continue to build stronger relationships with all referral sources, past clients and future clients in order to maximize client satisfaction and customer satisfaction rating
Call Center Agent / Customer Support Specialist :
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Internet
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features
Quality and Assurance Specialist :
- Prepared quality assurance reports and evaluated employees in their quality performances.
- Call monitoring to identify problems and filed all records for reviewing of the supervisors.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call centre staff.(Call Center Agent)
- Review CMS statistics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
Communication / Product Trainer:
- Conduct the Customer Relations Management, Accent Neutralization, and English Proficiency program
- Provides constructive feedback to students regarding employment interview
- Revise and make different essential call centre training program module requirements
- Conduct specialized off-site trainings on Communication Skills for businesses
Call Center Agent
February 2005 – September 2007
- Meet established sales goals and objectives
- Market and sell ISP/WEB listing/ software and other peripherals to commercial clients and dealer networks.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Cebu City, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management – June2001 – Oct 2004
- ENGLISH PROFICIENCY & ACCENT NEUTRALIZATION TRAINING December 2004.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING January 2005.
- COMMUNICATION &BUSINESS ENGLISH TRAINING – August 2012
Al Baraha Land Real Estate