This resume is a sample for the post of Assistant Admin Officer. This post belongs to higher level management. A assistant administrator manager should possess strong experience and higher educational skills plus prevailing knowledge. He acts like a driver. For this post you have to stay up-to-date always, professionally disciplined and hardworking. You must have the potential of driving your team wholeheartedly; a prompt decision maker.
A good resume Like Auto Service/ Production Consultant resume is one of the initial essential for this post. Mostly in multinational companies an Admin Manager’s post requires a good resume along-with graphical representation. Now how you can constructed a good resume? As a good resume pays very important role for the win of any type of job. We give you below a resume sample Like Economics Lecturer Resume that should help you in building an impressive and convincing resume. Finally adding detailed account of your previous experiences (with references) should add to credibility of your resume.
Assistant Admin Officer Resume Sample
Mob # 0000
Seeking a challenging position with healthcare organization where I will be able to utilize my clerical skill, technical skill and customer service experience to maximize the efficiency.
- 3 Years of experience in performing general office responsibility and procedures has team leader.
- Knowledge and ethics of practices for office administration and organization.
- Thorough understanding of the necessary principles of record keeping,copying,faxing,mailing and filling.
- Demonstrated ability to process received and outgoing mail manually.
- Profound ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team.
- Technical –MS OFFICE SUITE,MS PROJECT,INTERNET .
- Highly skilled how to talk with suffering patient very friendly and relies their problem well and fast.
- Having good command on medical terms and standards.
- Having good relationship with all the medical health insurance office.
- Well experienced on coverage details to all the insurance policies in Qatar.
- Highly skilled in receiving and forwarding telephone and electronic inquiries
- Good writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of principles and practices of association, planning, records management and general administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers.
- Demonstrated ability to operate standard office equipment including telephone system, calculator, copier and facsimile machines.
- Proven record of pursuing oral and written instructions.
ASTER MEDICAL CENTRE, DOHA-QATAR
Senior Admin Executive-Insurance
Monitoring invoice billing to insurance companies.
- Responsible for whole insurance and advising doctors, customer care, pharmacist, lab reception regarding coverage of insurance policies and avoid rejections.
- Maintaining cost of services.
- Pricing of cost to different insurance companies.
- Back up wrong entries and advising receptionist to enter properly.
- Preparing monthly sales report of credit invoice claimed for finance department.
- Consecration of rejected claims.
- Challenging to reduce rejection by month wise with help of graph and giving session to co works and doctors.
- Clarifying issues of patients.
- Monitoring working of insurance department, where approximately 500-650 claims per day.
- Making deal with insurance companies.
- Updating insurance coverage to co works and doctors.
- Tracking of claimed amount and receiving cheque from insurance companies and forwarding to finance department.
Jan 2009- Feb 2010
OFFICE ASSISTANT (ADMIN DEPARTMENT)
- Answering telephone and redirected to appropriate staff member.
- Coordinated and managed office services, for instant records, budget preparation, personnel and record keeping.
- Create and amend documents, for example invoice, report, memos, letters, financial statements by means of word processing, spreadsheet, database and other presentation software.
- Set up and organized gathering and conferences.
- Opened and arranged incoming mail, including faxes and email.
- Signed for and deal out UPS/FedEx or in the same way delivered packages.
- Arranged responses to letters containing schedule inquiries.
- Filed and recovered clerical documents, records and reports.
- Harmonized and maintained records for workers, office space, telephones, parking, corporation debit card and office keys.
Instructor for theory and lab for chemistry
Sir Syed College
Taliparamba, Kannur, Kerala, India.
Affiliated to Kannur University, Kerala, India.
Percentage of marks 56.7%
Plus two course(2005-2006)
Frist Group with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry &Biology
Azhikode Higher Secondary School
Kannur, Kerala, India
Affiliated to Board of Public Examination, Kerala, India.
Percentage of marks:68.3%
Secondary School Certificate (S.S.L.C-2005)
Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Examination,Delhi,India.
Percentage of marks:48.3%
Name : XXX
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian(Muslim)
Date of Birth : 21 OCT 1985
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Malayalam
Visa Status : Work Visa
Driving license : Indian and Qatar
Solicit the favor of an interview at your convenient date. All testimonials can be produced on demand.