The Basic purpose of Customer Services Supervisor is to guarantee total satisfaction of the customer previously, amid and after the purchase or sale for the organization. As a Supervisor of Customer Services or an employee you are required to ensure that your customer is fulfilled and your associates are as much committed and energetic as the activity requests. This resume sample is for the post of Supervisor Customer Services. Now the resume is simply the underlying advance of showing your capabilities before the employer. It must be compact and appealing. Your Customer Services Supervisor Resume must forecast your vision towards future and your destination. Do include some past encounters (as you can see in the template below) demonstrating your proficiency in managing open and your viability in persuading them. Moreover we have compiled this example for you to enable you to put your quality forward and make your resume noticeable.
Tips For Editing Supervisor Customer Services Resume Sample:
All you need is to Ctrl C (copy) the entire text of the resume sample and Ctrl V(paste) it on to your Word document. Having trouble with formatting the text when you Ctrl V (paste)? Click here to resolve!
- Add in your personal information as per our guidelines just like fill-in-blanks.
- Adhere the most recent, fresh picture of yours.
- Enlist your address and available contact information.
- Enlist you references and their contact numbers.
- Make sure to have the print out on the best quality of paper.
- More on Latest Resume Sample… Customer Relationship Officer Resume Sample, Call Center Customer Service Resume Sample, Retail Customer Service Resume Sample, Customer Care Representative Resume Sample.
Supervisor Customer Service Resume Sample
Name Alex jhon
Applied For: Customer care/ Customer Helper/ Customer Guider/Front Desk Officer
To utilize my academic qualifications and work experience for the prosperity of an Organization as a proactive Team Leader, Who could lead his team to cope with all the Challenges and Risks. I want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while I experience advancement opportunities.
Areas of Expertise:
- Back and Front Office Operations.
- Customer Service and Quality Assurance.
- Organization, Time and Workflow Management.
- Conflict Prevention and Troubleshooting.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Public Relations and Public Affairs.
- Management Liaison and Support.
- Deadline Driven.
- Advertising and Promotion.
- Direct Marketing and Customer Interaction.
- Procedure Development/Refinement.
- Ability to Excel in team Environment.
- Confident, Presentation, Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Productivity Improvement.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
Supervisor Customer Service
- Provided high level of customer service to guarantee satisfaction, retention and loyalty at Vodafone UK.
- Communicated and cultivated harmonious business relationships with family owners to help build the company’s reputation as the number of one valuable organization.
- Served as a liaison among customers through email, fax, in person and over the phone within a high-volume work environment. Instituted workshops for customers with regard to the proper utilization of device.
- Actively responded to diverse customer inquiries at Vodafone UK which included conducting research and providing creative solutions or complex issues.
- Took part in developing scaled drawing and estimations; managed and monitored orders while sustaining quality customer service for Vodafone UK.
- Prepared and presented detailed information of products and services in order to accomplish customer needs.
- Assumed full responsibility in meeting and surpassing assigned quota; consequently obtaining excellent score survey ranking and accumulating returning customers.
Project Management and Staff Supervisor:
- Functioned as a project manager accounted in supervising multiple high-maintenance custom home building accounts as well as resolving inquiries and issues at Geo Cargo Management Ltd.
- Implemented training for new employees with regard product and policies of the company.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements of the Geo Cargo Management Ltd.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepared reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for Geo Cargo Management Ltd.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Strategic Planning and Administrative Support:
- Presided over marketing analysis and development planning for new projects at Geo Cargo Management Ltd.
- Organized regular schedules and follow-up on the process of product details of Geo Cargo Management Ltd.
- Directed the creation of Power Point presentations for scheduled meetings.
- Organize files both manually and electronically.
- Monitor and facilitate orders.
Document Management and Conflict Resolution:
- Applied troubleshooting skills in addressing design and other technical issues, in collaborating with clients ranging from official documentations to personal gifts at TCS.
- Took accountability in completing the formulation of invoices and purchase orders, monitor deliveries; and organized schedules of service calls and installations.
- Rendered effectual support in managing files, samples and research on products, drawings, as well as emailing and faxing correspondences for TCS.
- Helped clients in fitting and selecting best choice for them at Vodafone.
- Managed client purchases and organized displays within the Vodafone outlets.
- Collaboratively worked with store manager to plan and acquire everyday sales quota.
- Directed and dealt with weekly markdowns of sale items.
- Consistently achieved and surpassed target goals at Vodafone.
- Associate Degree in Business Executive:
South Thames College London-with A grade in Marketing, Marketing Management and Business research; January, 2011-January, 2013
Core Courses included: Strategic Management, Organizational Marketing and Its Planning, Marketing Management, International Business and Leadership, Research Analysis, Consumer Behavior.
- Bachelors in Commerce:
Karachi University –with 2nd Division in Marketing, Business Statistics and Business Management; August, 2006-August, 2008
Core Courses included: Accounting, Economics, Business Law, Business Communication,
Pakistan Studies, Management, Marketing, Statistics
- Intermediate in Commerce:
Gulshan Degree College 2003 – B-Grade; March, 2004-March, 2006
Principle of Commerce, Principle of Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Pakistan Studies, Islamiat, Urdu, Business Maths, English
- Member of football club
- Net Surfing and search engine optimization
- Knowing about new innovations.
- Research for new things.
- Collecting information about creativity.
- Sports like swimming, chess, etc.
- Music and entertainment.
Available on request