This resume sample for the post of supervisor.This resume sample covers all the major supervisor post like storekeeper supervisor , Hotel supervisor, customer supervisor etc. In this world of busy schedules and tech life, people who are working hard have less time to spend in their houses, and have almost no time for house chores. A Housekeeping Supervisor helps in this regard. It is his job to take the responsibility of cleaning and monitoring the house, do all the maintenance work and keep the house healthy. (See also House Cleaner And Helper Resume Sample)For lower level jobs the most important thing before the employer is your code of character. You are expected to be an honest and reliable person with precise knowledge of handling new and modern equipment. Below is given the sample of Housekeeper Supervisor Resume. It should guide you in presenting yourself before the employer in an impressive way.
How A Good Resume Should Be Written?
Resume is your first interface with the recruiter. It is your very introduction, invest good time in making effective and persuasive resume. The resume sample given below is created by the experts keeping all the crucial points of the employer in mind. There are some basic tactics to make your resume stand upon other pile of resumes; firstly make it as much reader-friendly as possible. Use right font size and style to make the reader read without much effort. The quality of your paper, sheet and folders DOES matter so don’t skimp on to it. The details about your qualification and experience should be precise but not too lengthy to force the reader glide through or not too short to give him an impression of scanty or neglected resume. Your picture should be updated and clear. And lastly references their addresses and immediate contact numbers would seal your success in getting the job.
Supervisor Resume Sample is perfect.
The information, although, is totally fake and is mostly put there to give you ideas about presenting yourself. Frequent use of bullets is practiced as it makes the reader to have a precise idea about your point of view without really stressing on to it. Text formatting is avoided in order to abstain the content from over emphasis.The text is created in MS Word and can be easily modified and edited there.
Supervisor Resume Sample
Contact No. 0000
Email ID: XXXX
To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a job in a challenging and healthy work environment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management
Age: 22 years old Height: 5’2”
Birth date: August 12, 1993 Weight: 77 kgs.
Birth place: Guagua, Pampanga
Civil Status: Single
- Tertiary Level University of the Assumption
2010 – 2014
- Secondary Level Scholastica’s Academy
2006 – 2010
- Elementary Scholastica’s Academy
2000 – 2006
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
- CEDENZ ADVERTISING
- Monitor all administrative functions as per requirement.
- Supervise effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
- Analyze all opportunities and recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Develop plans and supervise various departmental meetings and participate in various growth based campaigns.
- Administer all indoor performance in department through efficient coaching and monitoring.
- Provide training to workers and provide upgrade to various technical skills.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, flexible and adaptable
- Can work independently or as part of a team
I hereby certify that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Note: Other credentials are available upon request.