This resume is a sample for the post of Finance & Relationship Manager. It’s a very picky job, and may require Human Resources Development training, staff recruitment, accounts supervision, getting the accounts audited, reporting to management of the project status, organizing strategic business development programs, finalizing hi-color bulk deals, internal auditing, fund management coupled with financial planning, M.I.S reporting, liaising with banks, Auditor & contractors. So Relationship Manager’s resume should be well-balanced and constructed keeping in mind all these points of view. The below-given Relationship Manager resume sample shows all the necessary things and writing styles of the resume of finance and relationship manager.
How To Write a Finance And Relationship Manager Resume?
Writing a good resume is very critical. It needs to have all the right information in the right place. The employer has only seconds for your resume and that is your chance to either make it or break it. Below you will find a successful real-time resume sample that caught my attention really quick. You can download it from the link given below or simply copy and paste the link into your system. Make sure to have MS Office installed in your system. Good luck!
Here is the preview of Free Finance And Relationship Manager Resume:
Or You can Copy And Paste the text of the CV from below:
Finance & Relationship Manager Resume Sample
Contact No: 00000000, Email: ———–, Adress: ————
Any extra information here
CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To be able to accomplish a responsible position like Finance Manager / Commercial Manager / Relationship Manager / Treasury Manager / Credit Manager in an organization where my skills, capabilities, and accomplishment will allow my self for the opportunity related with career expertise and also to be able to exceed to the high standard of professionalism & quality service for the organization I may be associated with.
- Gulf experienced and result driven Finance & Accounts Professional with track record of over 17 years work gained within various industries in UAE, Oman and India
- Served in highly responsible positions as Finance Manager, Accounts Manager, Internal Auditor, and Assistant Manager Finance during the career.
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) from National Institute of Management, NIM, Mumbai and Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from Utkal University, Orissa, India
- Gained knowledge & skills in Finance and Accounts including Treasury Management, Payroll Administration, Bank Settlement, Receivables & Payables, Petty Cash, and General Administration.
- A seasoned professional who is a fast learner, adaptable in any assigned task, and expert in prioritizing duties.
- Have excellent communication skills in English, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Oriya, Bengali and Arabic
- An industrious and can work under extreme pressure & meet deadline without sacrificing quality
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Project Finance
- Due Diligence
- Internal Audit, Controllership & Decision Support
- Fund Management
- Credit Control & Operation Management
- Treasury Management & Bank Liaising
- Cost & Credit Control
- Statutory Compliance
- Relation & Key Account Management
- SOP & KPI
- Overall management of financial accounting works of the organization.
- Spearhead team of Finance & Accounts staff and prepare, review and analyze monthly and annual computerized financial statements and audits.
- Take part in drawing up group financial policies and procedures; resource planning, fund flow handling and risk checking.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future, revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Enforce strict internal control on financial records to ensure adherence with international accounting standards.
- Develop project appraisals to identify long-term financial borrowings from financial institutions and banks.
- Watch cash flow. Liaise with banks, financial institutions; preserve rapport with same.
- Take care of accounts receivable follow up, prepare cash flow statements, customer-vendor settlement statements and prepare MIS. Create reports and report to management.
- Liaised with external auditors for annual audits to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Develop, preserve, and analyze budgets, review periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs. Arrange working capital and finance needs with Banks.
- Reporting to C.F.O, looking after of all the accounts, financial affairs of the group including three stocking points i.e. Kenya, Ethiopia & Djibouti
- Includes exposure in Stock point management, Treasury management, group finance management, procurements, credit control, liaising with lawyers, auditors, banks
- MIS of revenue & cost analysis, finance management, HRD training & insurance affairs of the group
- Review financial statements & internal reporting requirements.
- Conducting Departmental Meetings for review of Monthly Financial health (including Status of Payables, Receivables, Financing requirements, Future projections and other aspects.
- Preparing and Monitoring payment plans to ensure timely payments to suppliers and recoveries from Clients.
- Supervising analysis and evaluation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial data.
- Preparation of Company diagnostic reports and Management Reports.
- Preparation / providing inputs for Budgets, Budget Revisions and Forecast Cash Flow of Projects in Hand and Future Projects.
- Monitoring Fixed Assets Management System in coordination with Commercial Department (In-charge Assets Management).
- Coordination with Planning and Cost Control departments for preparation of latest Forecast of Projects, estimation of Monthly accruals, Project Close out reports and other assignments.
- Negotiating the best financial facilities with the financial institutions and bankers.
- Developing business strategy, KPIs and SOPs
- Appreciated by the management for the management report submitted, hi-lighting the organizational lacunae, financial loop holes and suggestions how to overcome the bottle-necks.
- Applauded for the suggestions made to the management in the following areas:-
- Quality Control & Wastage Management
- Up-gradation of accounting software to ERP, training & defining the user right interface
- Financial & Credit control measures and revamp in the banking facilities
- The initiate of R & D Program & pursuit of I.S.O 9001 certification
- Managing Letter of Credit (L/C), Trust Receipt Loans
Asst. Finance Manager:
- Reporting to Group V.P, looking after financial reporting, monitoring site operations, accounts of consultants, contractors, suppliers
- Addressing all trust accounts formalities and issues, interacting with banks, financial institutions, initiating dialogues for project finance, joint venture & mortgage finance activities, addressing financial and corporate issues to the management for the implementation of reporting systems.
- Preparing financial cash flows, budgeting and execution of various cost control measures
- Undertaken the internal audit of an ongoing project and obtained a professional applaud from the management upon the submitted report and could save in millions.
- Successfully streamlined the financial operation of the company, establishing the best rapport with the bankers, financial institutions, legal and operation department, consultants, contractors and suppliers in a matter of just three months.
- Professionally managed the corporate interactions in a way that after the Senior Finance Manager’s resignation, completely taken over his responsibilities and within a month’s time, could bring the smooth operation relating to on-going project.
- Negotiated the best project finance facilities with the offshore lenders and enhancing the existing facilities with the local bankers.
- Identified the best suitable banking solution and brought the most complicated parties to a downy state with a dynamic and tactful approach.
- Independently handling due diligence analysis of businesses and preparing due diligence reports.
- Looking after of complete Escrow Management, M.I.S reporting, RERA registration, escrow formalities, properties, land, unit registration with Land Dept., Liaising with Escrow Agents, RERA affairs, Land dept. operation & Escrow Management services.
- Effectively registered the companies with Land Dept., RERA, units registration, Land registration, opening the Trust A/cs of the companies,
- Streamlined the entire trust accounts operation of the group in a very smooth way.
- Negotiated the best facilities & services from the banks.
- Managing A/R, Associating Finance Department for Budgets, Forecasting, Accounts Payable monitoring, Ensuring compliance with accounting deadlines, liaising with financial Institutions, Auditors, Insurers & Solicitors.
- Involved in decision making & over all monitoring of the Accounts Department
- Successfully completed company accounts audit for 3 years.
- Recognized for prompt & timely M.I.S reporting of monthly Sales, collection & Expenses of HO & Branch to the management.
- Improved productivity by eliminating the manual working for invoicing for more than 4000 clients.
- Trained 3 fresh graduates on the aspects of corporate accounting operation & error free data entry.
- Handling accounts, daily cash & finance management, cost control, Internal Control, daily Inventory Management, Internal Audit of 5 branches & reporting to M.D
- Financial planning & Decision making, Office Administration & interacting with Banks, External Auditor & Suppliers for bulk deals
- Nicknamed “TIGER” of Omar Al Khayyam by the Managing Director for the unique style of Internal audit raids & compliance of group policy.
- Recognized for successfully implementing cost control strategies. This resulted in reduction of carrying cost of Inventory & detection of cash defalcation & counter fraud by the senior employees of the Restaurants.
Assignment of Internal Audit of group companies, stock audits, cost control, decision- making, M.I.S reporting to Directors, special in-charge of the accounts of His Highness (Chairman), Labour & Development Minister, Sultanate of Oman.
- Spearheaded implementation of the re-structured techniques opened a way in tracking down the inventory wastage, inventory overhead expenses by around 25%.
- Highly informative internal reporting of the financial position to the Directors & the Chairman of the group, the Labor & Development Minister of Sultanate of Oman.
Senior Accounts Officer
Human Resources Development training, Staff recruitment, Accounts supervision, getting the accounts audited, reporting to management of the project status, Organizing strategic business development programs, Finalizing hi-color bulk deals, Internal auditing, Fund management coupled with financial planning, M.I.S reporting, Liaising with banks, Auditor & contractors.
- Highly appreciated for the Management Audit report stating the bottle-necks of the growth & Quality assurance to the Managing Director.
- Conducted Operation Research to determine if the operation is in line with the company policy & procedures & suggested for the improvements over the weakness.
- Applauded for designing & implementation of Dept. performance Evaluation System to nip the issues & ensure growth with respect to Quality.
Previous Employment History
Senior Audit Officer
- Executive Master of Business Administration (e.M.B.A)-2003 – First Class from National Institute of Management, NIM, Mumbai (INDIA), the first ISO certified institute in Mumbai.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)- First Class Honors (Accounts) with Distinction from Utkal University, Orissa, India (1992)
- INTERNSHIP( 1992-95) for 3 years under M.V Jayaprakash & Co, Chennai (INDIA) as per Institute of Chartered Accountants Regulation Act.1947
- Strategic Time Management certification from Time Lenders, USA
- IELTS – First Class from British Council, Dubai
- 21ST Century A.M.L- Anti Money Laundering Certificate from Transformed, Dubai
- Diploma in Computer Application (D.C.A).Chennai- INDIA
- Post Graduation Diploma in Application Programming (P.G.D.A.P),Orissa-INDIA
- Hands on application on EXE 2000, FAP 2000, Peach Tree, Profit, SQL Oracle, Tally 9 ERP, Builder Beans, Amlaki, ERP- Intacct, Focus ERP & SAP. etc.
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : Visit
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Oriya, Bengali and Arabic
Driving License : Valid UAE License