This sample resume is for the post of Pre School Teacher Resume. The most common problem for teacher resumes are that employees pay little to no attention towards making it professional and as much appealing as for any other job. Unfortunately we have seen so many worse CVs for PreSchool Teacher Posts that it became compulsory for us to write real, authentic, appealing international standardized resumes. To apply for such jobs your resume, paying little attention to what work it is connected for, needs an catchy beginning, persuading mid and authentic overall look. It is your first interface with the employer or the scout. It must urge him that you are the most reasonable contender for this activity. Never make a solitary Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) and apply it for every one of the occupations that have lecturer vacancies. Alter your resume for each activity as per the requirements. Underneath we have given an example of PreSchool Teacher Resume. Copy paste isn’t prescribed however customize it a little with your particulars as many users are copying this resume everyday and make it your own.. At long last good luck… !
Tips For Editing PreSchool Teacher Resume Sample:
All you need is to Ctrl C (copy) the entire text of the resume sample and Ctrl V(paste) it on to your Word document. Having trouble with formatting the text when you Ctrl V (paste)? Click here to resolve!
- Add in your personal information as per our guidelines just like fill-in-blanks.
- Adhere the most recent, fresh picture of yours.
- Enlist your address and available contact information.
- Enlist you references and their contact numbers.
- Make sure to have the print out on the best quality of paper.
PreSchool Teacher Resume Sample
To become an active part of a respectable organization in order to gain more experience and impart my knowledge and education accordingly, just to earn little professional respect and make name in the field of teaching.
Credence High school Al quoz 4 Dubai
Working as teacher. Responsible for Syllabus planning and examination.
Head Start Schooling System
(Worked from 2008 to 2010)
Head Start is one of the best institutions in the field of education and is considered to be the best education consultants. They are subsidiary of the famous Foundation School and have affiliations with various foreign universities and have sent lot of students abroad for education from not only their institute but also of lot many other institutes. Joined as the teacher for junior section but soon after seeing my qualification and yield to work harder I was promoted to the Senior Section. I was able to get 100% results from my students.
- Making Syllabus coverage plan for the whole year.
- Maintaining discipline for a healthy teaching environment.
- Preparing the lectures prior to the class.
- Making Notes and helping students in making notes as well so that they should not rely on notes but they can make their own notes and get them checked.
- Doing the student analysis so that the proper guidance should be given to every student which would help in improving his education intake substantially.
- Keeping the students in a habit of learning every thing every time by heart by taking surprise tests weekly or monthly.
Believing in friendly teachings so that once taught should not be forgotten for ever.
(Worked from 2005 to 2006)
Jinnah School is well renowned for its quality education they started very recently and have earned lot of respect in the field of education. They were following the British curriculum. I started as volunteer and by virtue of my hard work and passion I was hired as a permanent teacher and was teaching higher section there.
- Secured the best teacher award by virtue of highest percentage result and was considered the best amongst the very experienced teachers.
- B.ED from Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Teaching course held by JINNAH School.
- Building strong communication skills from IOP.
- Masters from F/7/2 College Islamabad.
- B.A from Punjab University
- F.S.C pre medical from Islamabad
- Born in August 22, 1985.
- Pakistan National having domicile from the Rawalpindi district.
- Married and Husband’s name is Muhammad Rizwan Qamar.
- MS Windows XP Professional.
- MS Word and Excel.
I take pride in choosing teaching as profession and consider teaching equating any other noble profession that serves humanity. Other than that seeing nature’s precious beauty fascinates me, I love trekking, camping and traveling in the remote areas. Take life very seriously with special interest in human psychology and education.