A Medical Specialist is not going to put a needle into you neither I.M. nor I.V. Following resume is for the post of a Medical Specialist. His duties vary according to the size and facilities of the company/organization. He keeps the patient’s records, manages and arranges the documentation and file work, and helps and keeps the laboratory technicians up-to-date. The resume for this post needs to be build very carefully. It must stress more over your organizational skills and team management than your degrees and qualification. A recruiter would want to hire a person who is quick, alert, friendly and have diverse knowledge for the latest equipment and its utilization. Finally add some references/credits/awards from your previous experiences.
MBBS (Pb) GOLMEDLIST, MCPS (MEDICINE), FCPS (MEDICINE), MRCP (UK)
Father’s Name: XYZ
Date of Birth: 000
Marital Status: Married
P.M.D.C Reg. No: 0000
Fellow Ship No: – 0000
Present Address: As above.
|QULALIFICATION||YEAR OF PASSINNG||INSTITUTION||BOARD/UN IVERSITY||REMARKS|
|MATRIC||1993||Govt. Model High School No 2 Sargodha||Sargodha board||First division.|
|FSC||1995||Govt. Collage Faisalabad||Faisalabad Board||High First Division|
|MBBS||2000-2001||Punjab Medical Collage Faisalabad||University of The Punjab Lahore||1st in Punjab Medical Collage|
|MCPS (Member College of Physician and Surgeons Pakistan)||2005 March||CPSP||Collage Of Physician & Surgeon Pakistan||1st Attempt|
|FCPS-1||2002 November||CPSP||Collage Of Physician & Surgeon Pakistan||1st Attempt|
|FCPS (Fellow College of Physician and Surgeons of Pakistan)||2007 October||CPSP||Collage Of Physician & Surgeon Pakistan||1st Attempt|
|MRCP (UK)partIIExamination.||2009||RCP||Royal College Of Physicians London.||1st Attempt|
PUNJAB MEDICAL COLLAGE:
- INCLUDED IN TOP TEN TO PARTICEPITATE IN PATHOLOGY CHALLENGE TROPHY.
- FIRST POSITION (GOLD MEDAL) IN FINAL PROF MBBS.
- FIRST POSITION (GOLD MEDAL) IN SUBJECT OF MEDICINE IN FINAL PROF MBBS.
- FIRST POSITION (GOLD MEDAL) IN SUBJECT OF GYNE & OBS IN FINAL PROF.
- SECOND POSITION (SILVER MEDAL) IN SUBJECT OF SURGERY IN FINAL PROF.
- 2nd Best Graduate PUNJAB MEDICAL COLLAGE FAISALABAD.
UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB:
FIRST POSITION AND GOLD MEDAL IN SUBJECT OF MEDICINE IN YEAR 2000-01.
REMAINED ADMINISTRATIVE REGISTRAR FROM Nov.2003 TO March 2006.
BEST HOUSE OFFICER IN MEDICINE 2000-01.
POST M.B.B.S. EXPERIENCE
|Title Of Post||Specialty||Duration||Hospital|
|House physician||Pediatrics Medicine||01/05/2001||30/06/01||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|House Physician||General Medicine||01/07/01||31/12/01||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|House Surgeon||General surgery||01/01/02||30/06/02||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|House Physician||Pathology Department||01/07/02||31/12/02||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Resident Medical Officer||General Medicine||01/12/02||15/09/04||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Resident Medical Officer||Nephrology Unit||16/09/04||16/12/04||Allied Hospital, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Resident Medical Officer||General Medicine||16/12/04||30/03/05||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
POST F.C.P.S EXPERIENCE
- SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER IN MEDICINE SINCE March 2007 to 29 October 2008 (19 months, on contract basis.
2.senior registrar medicine since 30th October 2008 to 4th august 2009 (9 months 4 days, on contract basis)
- senior registrar medicine on regular basis since 05th august 2009 to to date (3 year and 6 months)
Li-censure & Certification:
- Full Registration Pakistan Medical & Dental Council. 2001
RESEARCH PAPER AND ARTICLES:-
- Original research paper published in “Annals Of Punjab Medical College” “Frequency of Peptic Ulceratin in Patients having Decompensated Cirrhosis of Liver.
CONFERENCES & SEMINARS
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF PREVENTIVE & RECENT UPDATES IN CARDIOLOGY Nov.2005
- 1ST INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON PREVENTIVE CARDIOLOGY 11-12, Feb.2005.
- 7th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF HEMATOLOGY & GASTROENTEROLOGY 3-4 Feb. 2006.
WORKSHOPS & CLINICAL COURSES
- RESCEARCH METHODOLOGY , BIOSTATISTICS & DESERTATION WRITING. 17-20, Feb.2003.
- COMUNICATION SKILLS 24-26, April 2003.
- INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER & INTERNET 18-23, Aug. 2003.
- PRESENTATION SKILLS July 5, 2003.
- 16TH POSTGRADUATE TRAINING COURSE ON DISEASES OF CHEST & HEART 16-28 Feb. 2004 IN KEMU LAHORE.
- CREATING MEDICAL PRESENTATION ON POWER POINT June 15, 2004
- GENERAL MANAGEMENT OF POISON CASE 20-30 Sep. 2004 IN JPMC KARACHI.
- EMERGENCY TRAINING COURSE 29-30 Sep. 2004.
- 1st BLS & ACLS Course 6th May 2006.
- DIABETES EDUCATION PROGRAME, 9-10 May. 2006.
- WORKSHOP ON RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, STATISTICAL SOFTWARE, BIOSTATISTICS & MEDICAL WRITING, 1-2 Sep. 2006.
- EDUCATION PLANNING AND EVALUATION, 03-06 June. 2008
- ASSESSMENT OF COMPETENCE, 10-13 June. 2008
- SUPERVOISORY SKILLS, 17-20 June. 2008
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND BIOSTATISTICS, 25-27 July. 2008.
- ETHICAL ISSUES IN RESEARCH, 21 MAY 2009 .
- GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICE (GCP) .