This resume is a sample for the post of Food Sever Waiter/Waiter/Collection Waiter/Order Taking Waiter/Senior Food Server Waiter. A Waiter confronts the customers as they first enter a restaurant or hotel or a dinning place. A waiter is suppose to be well-mannered, active and fresh all the time. An employer would want to hire a person who keeps a calm and pleasing smile on his face no matter the entire hotel is on fire. He has to work under pressure, to manage flow of customers, bring and take out dishes to client’s comfort, and make rightful decision on the spur of the time. Below we have given an adequate sample of resume for this post. Do mention pictures from your previous experiences to stand your resume out among others.
NAME: (Paste Your Pic Here)
APPLIED FOR: Food Sever Waiter/Waiter/Collection Waiter/Order Taking Waiter/Senior Food Server Waiter.
Career Objective: Food Server Waiter
To operate in a dynamic, challenging and stimulating environment; which provides opportunities for self-development, long-term career development as well as the chance to be part of a team of highly motivated professionals especially in Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
Skills: (Food Server Waiter)
- Knowledge of hospitality and food/catering inspection procedures.
- Skill collection bills waiter.
- Skill order taking waiter.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in observing situations and decision making.
- Skill in dealing courteously with public.
SHARATON HOTEL, ABUJA, NIGERIA. (2012-2014)
Designation: Food Server Waiter
- Greet and welcome customers in a timely fashion
- Forefront of customer services.
- Meet and greet visiting guest and customers upon arrival to the Hotel
- Providing information to guests about the services of the restaurant
- Attend promptly to customer’s inquiries and assist them in their needs.
- Escort VIPs to their table and attend to them as need.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu item, making recommendations upon request.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes
- Check customer’s identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirement for consumption of some beverages.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Clean tables or counters after patron have finished dining.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
Madison Restaurant (Waiter 2012-2014) Abuja, Nigeria
*Sign in the time sheet and check the communication binder or board for Announcements and memos.
*Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
Check all chemical levels and inventory.
*Wear all PPE as according to the standard of operation.
*Review Banquet Event order.
*Set up stations.
*Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
*Assist the cooks and servers as necessary.
*Dispose of waste.
*Ensure all items are clean according to sanitation guidelines.
*Complete day –end dishwasher maintainers.
*Clean all soiled items.
*Dispose of all broken items in the proper area.
*Remove trash and waste.
*Clean, sanitize and close workstation.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Accounting, Abia State Polytechnic, aba
Computer Training Institute abia
National Diploma (ND) Accounting, Abia State Polytechnic, Abia
West Africa Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), Birabi Memorial Grammar School, Bori.
First School Leaving Certificate RCM Pilot Science Primary School, Daddere.
INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES:
Currently include: walking, cycling, and cooking.
REFERENCE ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST: