This resume is a sample for the post of Bank Customer Relationship Officer. The Bank Customer Relationship Officer post demands friendly behavior. You are required to be soft speaking, patient, of helping nature and exclusively competent in English language because English is an internationally acknowledged language in the entire world. All the discussions or business matters are written and spoken in this language. A customer relationship officer mainly deals with customers and helps to resolve their problems, providing guidance and assurance. Mostly Bank Customer Relationship Officer (C.R.O.) works as Front Desk Officer. Now most importantly how can you construct a good resume for this post? As you are about as much of able of getting a good job without a good resume as an owl to be the king of the jungle. So to help you create an impressive resume we have given below a resume sample. In this resume we have provided a detailed account of the applicant and its all experience which is necessary for this post.
Bank Customer Relationship Officer Resume Sample
Applied For: Customer Relationship Officer / Front Desk Officer/ Customer Representative Officer
To be part of an eminent organization that provides a professional working environment favorable for personal and professional development gives value to its human resources and rewards its employees based on their performance.
C.R.O Telenor Pakistan
Worked in “Abacus Consulting” for 4 year (2009-2013) as “C.R.O” (Customer Relationship Officer).For Telenor Project 345. Work experience includes;
- Dealing with customers calling inbound.
- Provides accurate information to public and internal clients in a clear, courteous and professional manner.
- Managed difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; responds to request for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification, Responds well to questions of clients.
- Managing team, Breaks, Service level, Different Issues
- Adjustments, Attendance
- Randomly ask queries
- Have used FCA, AVAYA, Magic Stream, ADT, CRISS.
Assistant Front Desk Officer Agri Nishat Dairy (PVT) LTD
I have worked as Assistant front desk officer Agri at Nishat Dairy in PAKISTAN. Work experience included;
- Purchasing of Cotton seed from cotton Industry and arrange logistics on the behalf of company and compile the documents.
- Arrange, train & manage the labor to prevent all the fodder from fungus or damages and make arrangements for their wages or salaries with Account department.
- Giving input, idea and information which are positive to promote the progress of our department and also maximize the profit of company by controlling the departmental cast.
- Procure the silage for 5000 Animals on the behalf of Nishat Dairy and stack them in the bunkers to prevent from damages
- To make first visit, follow up visits and final visits to assigned leading farmers in the city and outstations for the promotion of Nishat Dairy &incentives offers to our price less farmers & contractors on the behalf of company.
- Procure the Hay (Dry Fodder) for animals in the form of bales and stacking it under the sheds
- Develop area of 400 Acers (approx.) near the farm for Maize by giving the incentives to the farmers on the behalf of company
- Sale of culled animals to different buyers & butchers.
- Selling of male calf on the behalf of company
- Always remain in the contact with other departments specially Finance Department, Admin Department Feeding Department to make the process of Supply Chain better and make possible to run the things smoothly.
- Make the arrangements for departmental Audit.
- Always keep eye on the stock physically and through software.
- Make a daily report and keep in touch with higher management by sending that report to them.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and practitioner of team player approach.
- Ability to plan, organize and reliably complete projects with minimal or no supervision.
- Having ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and believe in knowledge sharing and teamwork.
|Masters In Business Administration (Agri Business)||2010-14||The University Of Management & Technology|
|B.Com||2008||University of the Punjab|
Six months computer diploma in (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access& Internet Applications) combined with Computer Graphics.
Father Name : xxxx
Date of Birth : 000
Nationality : PAKISTANI
Religion : Muslim
Address : abc
- Native Urdu, Punjabi.
- Good proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Read Arabic& speak a bit.
- Speak Hindi.
References:Reference will be furnished on demand.