The following resume is a sample for the post of school bus driver/heavy equipment operator resume sample. A school bus driver/heavy equipment operator operates and works with heavy equipment like Tractors, bulldozers, loaders, etc. for building and construction purposes. They are specialized and trained in using heavy equipment appropriately and safely. The resume for Heavy Equipment Operator needs to be tackled differently. The employer or the recruiter may or may not be interested in your education but he is definitely looking for how where you have used what kind of equipment. Secondly either you can work with multiple pieces of equipment. Elaborate on your past experience and your resume. Make it dynamic by placing one or two pictures of yours while working. Make a very clear account of your zero criminal records and also that you are a healthy person in 100% working shape.
If you are a fresh/new/zero experience employee then make sure to add references and contact numbers of your referrers(see also Bus Driver Resume Sample). Mention what kind of equipment you can handle and that you are a quick learner. Finally best of luck!
School Bus Driver/Heavy Equipment Operator Resume Sample
OBJECTIVE: (Heavy Equipment Operator)
Reliable, expert, and professional driver with 8 years of hands-on experience in light vehicle driving. Committed to ensuring the safety of passengers and vehicles. Able to respond quickly in emergency situations. Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to read maps and use GPS systems.
- Completed High school from D.M.D.G Municipal High School, Valsad, Gujarat, India in the year 2000.
- Completed 2 years Degree in Bachelor of Arts from M. R. Desai Arts & Commerce College, Chikhli, Gujarat, India in the year 2002.
- Completed computer course in MS Office in the year 2002.
KEY STRENGTHS: (Heavy Equipment Operator)
- In-depth knowledge of routes, locations, and addresses in and around cities
- Cheque collection from Clients.
- Arranging gate passes from Ports.
- Able to perform minor repairs on all kinds of vehicles.
- Demonstrated ability to keep the vehicle clean0
WORKING EXPERIENCE: (Heavy Equipment Operator)
- Currently Working as a Bus driver in THERMO L.L.C(Offshore Division) from Jan 2008 till this date.
- I have a valid U.A.E Driving License:
- 3 – Light Vehicle (Heavy Equipment Operator)
- 5 – Light Bus (Heavy Equipment Operator)
A leader in the field of Mechanical, Electrical, and plumbing Engineering and Contracting with an experience of 28 years. Thermo LLC offers Comprehensive Services as a Single or multi-service Engineering Contracting Contractor for both Small and Large Projects and has Head Quarters in Dubai & Saudi Arabia. With an established reputation for providing high-quality services, Thermo LLC depends on the integrity of its 3000 staff to deliver professional excellence. Thermo LLC views each project as a relationship of mutual trust and respect. (Heavy Equipment Operator).
- Transport office staff from one place to another on assigned routes.
- Transport cargo to different places safely.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of vehicles.
- Perform vehicle inspection to manage preventive maintenance.
- Make minor repairs as and when necessary.
- Follow maps to deliver the goods.
- Maintain driver log book.
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Performs general assistance in filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, and PC works.
- Flexible schedule: Available at night, on weekends, or early morning
Father Name: XYZ
Date of Birth: 0000
Marital Status: Married
Language Known: English.
Visa Status :
Passport No: 0000
Visa Validity: 0000
I hereby declare that all the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.