This era is of technology, networking is the backbone of almost every society. we have apps for almost everything and they have made marvelous changes to our daily life. Same is the case for any industry, to help them have a thorough insight of all the projects going on Computer Network Technician prepares such programs/software that are in accordance with their demands and facilitates both the makers and the customers. The job requires tiniest bit of attention, sole dedication and somber sense of responsibility to carry out all the sensitive and risky tasks. This post is a sample for the post of Computer Network Technician.
Computer Network Technician Resume Sample
-Cisco Voip -QMS Documentation
-Network Switching & Routing
-Building Network Infrastructure for deploying Cisco VOIP
Worked as a Computer Network Technician .
A result-oriented Team Player expertise in devising strategies aimed at enhancing overall organizational growth, sustained profitability of operations and improved business performance. Proven skills for planning, analyzing, sizing, and optimizing capacity to satisfy demand in a timely manner. Demonstrated excellence in Incident management , RCA Function & Problem management ,overall quality management ,making while implementing quality mechanisms to deliver the desired output. Expertise in handling voice &blended portfolios for US &UK clients. Possess excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills with proven abilities in team management, customer relationship management & effective crisis resource management.
Domain Knowledge:, RCA Function & tools, Problem management, Incident Management , Preparing Network Infrastructure for deploying Cisco VOIP, TFTP, DHCP, CDP, Configuring T1, E1, FXS, FXO Ports, ISDN, Gateways H323 / MGCP, Call signaling SIP / SCCP, SRST , Basic Switching and Routing & Voicemail Unity Connection / CUE
- Implementing systems, migrating systems to upgraded versions to achieve maximum efficiency in various operation, spearheading process improvement initiatives.
- Hand on experience with RCA functions & Tools
- Hand on experience with RCA and incident management
- Specialized in Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways, Unity Connection & have the ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Trained on Microsoft Lync 2010 Implementation and administration.
- Soft skill in Excel, PPT, Word
- Achieving & driving the targets, SOP & SLA, setting and maintaining CTQ (Critical to Quality) / CTP (Critical to Process) targets and involved in planning for the process.
- Ensuring continuous interaction with the customer to make sure that area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Setting out quality standards for various operational areas, ensuring a high-quality customer experience while adhering to the SLAs and work processes.
- Troubleshooting quality of Voice Issues
- Troubleshooting High Availability Features
ABC Technology Solutions (Pvt) Ltd
- Taking complete ownership of the incidents and SPOC(single point of contact) for the client till the incident get fixed.
- Worked on major incidents on basis of impact and priority.
- Ensure continuous communication & co-ordination with client and Resolver Group if required.
- Drives productivity in co-ordination with service lines
- As Level 1 Support, I’m responsible for the all incident related cases as well as preliminary investigations of problem tickets.
- Interacting with customer to understand the requirements
- Allowing customers to maintain complete visibility and control of their network through a secure, customer Web portal that provides a real-time and historical view of their network status.
- As Level 1 Support, I’m responsible for the all incident related cases as well as preliminary investigations of problem tickets. Performed Quality audits for the open and closed incident created by team.
- Worked with service request and also Ensure continuous communication & co-ordination with client in the event of SEV 2 and SEV 3.
- Ensure positive client satisfaction and client relationship is maintained for service delivery.
- Deliver on service commitments and participate in account plan / strategy.
- Learning reporting to pull the floor stats such as AHT , ATT, CSAT…etc in MS EXCELL and symphony.
- Worked on incidents/Tickets using Service Now and Manage now ticketing tools.
- Ensure SLA / SLO attainment as agreed in SOW
Education, Training & Certification:
- ITIL Service Operations
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- CCNA ( R&S )
- CCNA Voice ( Pursuing )
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering with 73% from C. Abdul Hakeem College of Engineering and Technology affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, – Tamil Nadu
- HSE with 66% from Govt. Muslim Hr. Sec. School,Vellore-632001- Tamil Nadu
- SSLC with 71% from Govt. Muslim Hr. Sec. School,Vellore-632001- Tamil Nadu
Domain Knowledge/ Skill Set:
- Using RCA Methodologies/Function for process improvement
- Data Analysis using MS Excel.
- Creating & updating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Customer Handling Skills trained.
Technical Skills/ Skill Set:
- Platforms – Window-XP, Window 98, win7,win Vista, MAC,
- Cisco Voip – Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways, Unity Connection, TFTP, DHCP, CDP,FTP , Configuring T1, E1, FXS, FXO Ports, ISDN,
Gateways H323 / MGCP, Call signaling SIP / SCCP, SRST , Basic Switching and Routing & Voicemail Unity Connection / CUE
- Application – MS office 2003, 2007,2010 , MS word & MS Excel, Opera, Salesforce, Service now
|Date of Birth||: 000000|
|Passport No||: 000000|
Declaration: I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to my knowledge.