The teaching profession is more dependent on experience and practice than on education. A good teacher is one who understands and controls the environment of his class. The following resume is a sample for the post of General School Teacher. A resume is as important in explaining yourself to the employer as the honey is to the Pooh. An employer is interested in hiring a teacher who is patient and has a good experience in teaching. Begin your resume with your initial information and then continue to describe your education and expertise. End it with verified references and some credits and awards from your previous work experiences.
General School Teacher Resume Sample
WHAT I AM?
I consider myself a confident person and a person of Principals. I am a simple person who has an urge to stand on my own. I always want to become a remarkable member of Islamic society. I can prove myself in every field and any atmosphere. I always want to do hard work in a difficult environment as I think that a difficult working atmosphere enhances a person’s abilities.
OBJECTIVE (General School Teacher Resume)
To serve any dynamic and well-reputed organization with utmost honesty, loyalty, and potential to gain sound working experience, and polish my hidden abilities. The growth-oriented position is where abilities, education, and potential can be most productively utilized toward the achievement of company and personal goals.
Name : XYZ
Father Name : XYZ
Nationality : Pakistani
NIC # : 0000
Religion : Islam
Marital Status : Single
- Currently working in THE CITY SCHOOL Kharain branch as a business ‘Teacher and performing management-assigned duties.
- Two months internship at the National bank of Pakistan (Lalamusa, Main Branch)
- Two months internship at United Bank limited Lalamusa branch
- 1-year teaching experience in Bloomfield Hall School Kharian Cantt
- Community work at Villa-gate.
Fatima Jinnah Women’s University, Rawalpindi. (2010-2012)
- S.C (2nd division)
- G. Degree College for Women , Kharian Cantt. (Punjab Board Lahore)
- C.S (1st division)
- G. Degree College for Women, Kharian Cantt. (Federal Board of Islamabad).
- Matriculation (Science) (1st division)
Sir Syed Girls High School, lalamusa
- Language Proficiency in Urdu, and English.
- Awarded merit-based Laptop from Shahbaz Sharif.
- Participated in case study competition at Case Business School and University Islamabad
- Participated in sachet women’s day seminar under Akhuwat foundation
- Participated in Bizignition competition at Bahria University, Islamabad
- Participated in a Debate competition at RCCI.
- Directed and Performed a Play on communication barriers in training and development.
- Selling Process of AMSON pharmacy
- Project on Hotel Management of Akbers Resort Gujrat
- Women in Development
- Relaunching of Charlie Perfume
- Application of management Theories on organization
- Relaunching of Nestle Lemo Malta
- Feasibility report of a business
- A case study analysis on misrepresentation
- A deep analysis of operations of Utility Store corporation
- Interview of Attock Refinery Ltd
- Ethical issues on Waste Management of DHQ Rawalpindi
- Comparison of financial statements of JS Global market
- Synopsis of “Trade Deficits”
- Launching a new product of micro-finance by Kashaf Foundation.
- Internal audit of Dalda Company
- Completed Accounting Cycle on a Pharmaceutical company
- Ratio Analysis of Gul Ahmed.
- Marketing Process of McDonald’s.
- Reading Magazines, Newspaper.
- Net Surfing and information downloading.
- Attending Educational seminars on the behalf of Department.
Furnished upon request