This resume is a sample for the post of Financial Control Manager. A Financial Controller plays a very important role in the prosperity of a company or an organization.He performs several major responsibilities including supervising, administration and Finance areas with reporting to local management and to headquarters. Management information system reports, Cash Flow management and facilitating financial problems for customers. Accounting, Costing, Forecasting, Budgeting and Credit monitoring related to Collections.
Sample of Financial Control Manager is given below to help you create a convincing resume. Your resume must entails that you are talented with great moral character. Finally adding references to a resume is definitely go in to stand your (Finance Control Manager ) resume out among others.
Finance Control Manager Resume Sample
Cell No :000
Email : abc
Country : abc
Status : Married/ Single
Applied For: Finance Control Officer/Budget Manager/Deputy Finance Manager/Financial Flow Manager
Interested in a challenging position as an Audit Manger/Finance Manager with a reputed organization where I can put to practice my management and audit skills and further my career and Experience.
Ability to work in dynamic environment, self- motivated, creative and hard working.V.Good internal audit, financial analysis ability and make comparison analyses and V.Good in business development and alternate investment preparation.
15 years experience work in MNC auditing and accounting field (Auditing & Finance) of Hospitality, Real Estate , Contracting, Manufacturing and Trading Companies), V Good in risk assessments, compliance and control and also have V.Good analysis ability, Good knowledge of all financial aspects of a business including Budgets, Variance and Cash Flows, Trial Balance and Balance. V.Good background of IAS and GAAP.
Current position : Asst.CFO
Current Company : A.H Group of Companies Sharjah-UAE
- M.Com (Masters of Commerce)-Auditing and Costing .Osmania University Hyderabad
CIFP (Certified Islamic Finance Professional ) Shariah and Islamic Finance from INCEIF Malaysia.
- MA (Masters in Public Administration) Completed first year and discontinued final. Osmania University.
- Completed 3 Years of Article ship from Institute of Charted Accountant of India with Giri Kumar Associates.
- Diploma in Management Accountancy sponsored Program me.
- Completed course in Bank Operations at Mahesh Bank -Hyderabad
- Currently pursuing CIA
WORK EXPERIENCE -UAE:
MH Group of Companies: Diversified group consists of Real Estate, Hospitality, Contracting, Manufacturing and Trading /April 1997 – 2001 as
Financial Control Cum Internal Auditor
The company is branch of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sharjah, Qatar, Spain and German, company, and specialized in manufacturing pipes, A/c chillers and consists of 5 hotels in Sharjah and 4000 commercial and residential units for Middle East region.
Reporting to the Audit Manager in Kuwait.
- Conduct audit filed work as per audit plan and schedule.
- Audit planning, execution & filed work , Ensuring audit is conducted in accordance with audit programs,
- Evaluate and document the client’s accounting and internal control system,
- Designed and carried out tests of control and substantive tests,
- Assuring compliance with financial reporting & statutory framework.
- Draft audit report and file audit papers accordingly.
- Reviewed audit work done by other junior staff.
- Conducted various types of audits :
- Finance Audit, Cost Audit, Financial Reporting Audit and Special Audit
- Risk Assessment.
- Consulting or special audits
- A.H Group of Companies:
Finance Supervisor (Manager) for UAE Operations
- The tasks focuses on market, insurance, operation risk, credit and liquidity risk and also oversee the control environment and provide early warning solutions regarding risk or control issues. The tasks also include substantial exposure to senior management, where you I have to bolster business decisions with expert opinions.
- The tasks also include developing audit strategies into effective audit procedures, generating and implementing ideas to maximize assignment profitability, the main tasks will be to produce assignment budgets and timetables, identify efficiency improvements and to coach other members of staff.
A.H Group of Companies:
Finance Manager along with Audit Supervisor/April 2005 – Present.
Reporting MD, DMD CFO
Additional Main responsibilities:
-Budgeting, Forecasting Report,
– Manage the Team of auditors and supervise and finalize reports and communicate.
– Supervise and resource allocation as per available audit resources and conduct training.
– Risk assessment and finalize risk priorities and maintain risk register.
-Follow-up recommendation with management for corrective action.
– Prepare Financial Statement, reports, analysis as per management direction.
-Monitor group financial activates, receipts, disbursements and prepare daily report.
– Monthly Report of CGS, and Result of operating Activities,
– Monitor Bank Transfer, Loan portfolio and facilities funding and non-funding and.
– Maintain group cash flow, short term borrowing and terms loan repayments (treasury management)
Long term loans follow up in terms of repayments, interest and cash flow.
– Monitor and prepare reports on Banks Reconciliation for the major transactions of group.
– A/R & A/P Controller,
-Presentations of projects, feasibility, investment proposals and business development.
– Prepare Costing Report, Analyses Report, Projected Monthly Cash Flow.
-Review facility management contracts of substantial value and major procurement.
-V.Good background of International Accounting Standard, and GAAP,
– V.Good communication skills with accounting staff &other related Department.
: V.Good in Oracle Programming, Visual Basic and MS Access.
:Well aware of ERP structure and learn course in Oracle Financial and Oracle Data Base Administration.
Well aware with hardware and web based technology.
Experience in India
Apex Hospitals Ltd: Sr. Financial Accountant
Both In-patient and Out-patient. Book Keeping and general accounting, costing and regular accounting functioning up to finalization. Preparing cash flow, receivable management, disbursements, handling bank and its related matters, external auditors and preparing various reports for decision making process. Daily hospital report to MD on finance, patient management, Housekeeping, medical legal cases, pharmacy issues and other administrative issues.
Giri Kumar Associates and Consultants Worked as Article’s from 1988-1990
Learn basic auditing techniques like vouching, tracing, footing, preparing files, working papers, preparing reports, preparing financial reports, industries knowledge, communication procedures, financial analysis, irregularities, frauds, and basic auditing. Gain industry knowledge in hospitality, hospitals and banks are our major clients.
Father’s name: Hafiz Yousaf
Age 39 years
Driving License: UAE
Provided on demand.