How To Write Store Keeper Resume?
First of all it is necessary to understand who a Store Keeper is and what are his jobs. A Store Keeper can be the owner or a hired person of or for the store. It is his responsibility to maintain, organize and manage a store or a shop, although the job can extend to ordering, receiving, inventory, issuing, shipping etc. The prime requisite for this job is a good moral character, focus, dedication and sense of responsibility.
As your resume if your first interface with the owner or the employer, make sure you pay considerable attention towards writing good resume. The template for the Store Keeper Resume that we have designed is a perfect example. It has all the important point to attract the attention of the employer over other pile of resumes. Finally adding (verified) references to your resume is definitely going to add to the worth of your resume.
Store Keeper Resume Ideas
Name : XYZ
Mobil No. : 00000000
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like to be a part of your esteemed organization that will utilize my Education, Experience and Problem Solving Skills and secure a Management Career Position.
JUNE – 2000 Bachelor of Commerce
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION: (Optional)
- I have passed Typewriting examination with 50 W.P.M.
- Professional Accountant Diploma.
- LIFO/FIFO & Average Consumption well known.
v Worked as a “STORE IN-CHARGE” in ABC Automobile.
v Worked with M/s ABC Consultants as “Store Keeper” on outsourced .
- Experience in motor issuance, which includes scrutiny of proposal form whether it is filled up with require data or else collect data from customer, policy issuance, keeping track of policy distribution to direct customer (if require) or to agent or dealer. Issuing Cover Note on case to case basis (only where insured need policy on very urgent basis).
- Experience in Claims in motor as well in non-motor claim, which includes registration of claims, documentations including preliminary scrutinization and follow up. Surveyor appointment, follow up with the insured & intermediary for required claim doc, cheque distribution to the insured, handling query of insured & intermediary. Follow up with claim settlement centre for urgent cases.
- Experience in Cover Note Dept. which includes track of cover note book, Missing cover note book or page from the book with intermediary or dealer.
- Experience in account dept which includes Management of day to day Cash, Cheque and Payments, Reconciliation of Cheque on monthly basis (BRS), Management of debtors, management of dishonored cheque and cash recovery, Management of policy stamps and revenue stamps, Management of petty cash statement, Underwriting of motor proposal, Supervising my team.
- Prepare Quotation for customer & as well for Intermediaries
- Make sure of policy dispatch on time
- Take care of Health dept filing process
- Keep fellow-up with Customer Service dept for timely dispatch of Health Card.
- Solve query raised by claim dept related to policy issue
- Working In Tally Software
- Job related to Acct Dept, Preparing Local Purchase Order on urgent basis, preparing more than 400 employees Muster, Salary data, & pay slip.
- Maintaining Individual Project Expenses in system as well in Excel format which includes, labour detail, petty cash detail, material expense
- Job related to Purchase Dept, Prepare list of material as per require for store or project,
- Take estimate from different party & negotiate for discount according to material
- Make entries in tally for in & out of material
- Keep follow-up with store people for smooth flow of material
- Keep follow-up with supplier for timely delivery of material
- Maintain Physical stock & system stock regularly
in “STORE ACCOUNTANT” contracting Company L.L.C.
- Receiving and sending documents, which includes Shop Drawings, Prequalification Submittals, Technical Submittals, letters from Client, Consultant, Subcontractor’s, Supplier’s & site team.
- Maintaining register for incoming & outgoing documents with received copies from Client, Consultant, Subcontractor, Supplier & site team.
- Maintaining proper filing of Client, Consultants, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Site Teams, LPO’s, Material Request & Miscellaneous types of Documents.
- Father’s Name : xxxxx
- Date of Birth : DD-MM-YYYY
- Marital Status : Married/UnMarried
- Nationality : ———
- Language Known : ———————–
- Hobbies : ————————
- Address : ——-
- Mobile No : 00000000
- Passport No : abc
- Decision Making : I have a good skill of effective decision making.
- Team Work : I believe in team work & perform my best if I have
To work alone.
- Hard Work : I believe in hard work, punctual and commitment to
can be furnished on request OR
MR. ABC 000-00-0000
Miss ABC 000-00-0000
MR. ABC 000-00-0000