An Operation Manager supervises and make sure that work is carried on smoothly. His responsibility is to ensure that the good/product/service is according to the client’s requirements and is in favor of the company/organization. Below we have given a sample resume for the post of Manager Operation. An Operation Manager’s tasks also vary according to the employer demands. Begin your resume with your basic info. Further build it with your career objectives, your determination to grow further and previous work experiences. Highlight that you are a versatile and vibrant candidate who have wider knowledge and is not just cooped up in his own shell. Finally add some references/credits from your previous jobs.
Mobil No. 000
Email ID: xxx
Over 08 years of rich BPO and customer service sector experience i want to work in an environment conductive to the realization of my true potential and be part of a winning team with my contributions. My quick grasping and learning ability will enable me to comfortably adapt to the ever changing and demanding needs of the industry.
Migrated the group insurance back office process under a capacity of Assistant Manager Operations, trained and currently managing a team of 30 resources. Business responsible for mantainenance of group insurance policies.
Role during migrations:
- Underwent an onshore training for 10 weeks
- Responsible to complete the end to end process map
- Ensure process documentation is completed and signed off
- Baseline SLA’s and gauge productivity levels
Current Job Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for meeting client SLA’s and other operational metrics every month
- Set Pay for performance plan for associate and SME level
- Create and implement operational strategies for improving productivity and Quality, ensuring smooth implementation of the same across processes along with regular performance reviews.
- Analyze data and create reports to gauge continuous improvement in productivity and quality for the team and effectively distribute workload.
- Responsible for the basic team Management for the processes- formalizing break schedules, planning effective leave management, ensuring minimum downtime, seat utilization, preparing staffing rosters etc.
- Daily/Weekly interaction with Process Manager (conference calls/e-mails) discussing the detailed work progress, escalating any issues or concerns and getting first hand resolutions to the internal queries.
- Adapt to additional client requirements involved in smooth operations of processes.
- Represent the processes in monthly review and discuss the overall performance of the processes.
- Conducting the monthly one on one’s with direct reportees
- Involved in various employee engagements related activities to boost employee morale and ensure minimum attrition.
Previous Assignment: Assistant Manager Operations
- Responsible for Mentoring and giving effective Feedbacks to attain best result out of the team
- Assisting Process AM in various daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Handling all Tech calls for the team for any system related issues
- Involved in the Calibration Exercises, Quality Assessments meetings with the client
- Attending daily, weekly and monthly process review calls with the client.
- Providing resolutions to the agents with the help of Clients
- Conducting team huddles and refresher sessions for the Team
- Responsible for Training to the tenured as well as the new Joiners and downloading updates to the Team on timely basis
Previous Assignment: Quality Compliance Analyst and Trainer
- Integral part of the team in giving Training to the Tenured as well as the new Joiners.
- Responsible for Mentoring and giving effective Feedback’s to attain best result out of the team.
- Involved in the Calibration Exercises, Quality Assessments meetings and various kind of Quality Analysis with the Client to improve the accuracy.
- Star Performer (Quarterly) for 7 times in a row since 2004.
- Client Award for achieving the best quality.
- Best performer of the year, 2005
- Quarterly Awards for exceptional performance as the Quality Leader for the year 2006 and 2007.
- Special Award for organizing Family day for company.
- Actively involved in Employee engagement for the process.
- Managing and organizing team outings and team parties.
- Involved in Team building exercises.
- Platform Skills
- Feedback Skills
- Business Communication
- Effective Communication
- Team Bonding
- Awareness of Six Sigma Elementary Training
- Leadership Skills Workshop
- Train the Trainer Workshop
- First Time Leaders Orientation (FTLO)
- Performance Management System
Worked with E – Funds International based at Gurgaon, as a Team member in Deluxe Cheques process.
Worked with MetLife India Insurance Co. ltd, as a Financial Advisor based at New Delhi my work was there to advise customers about their saving needs.
Worked with The Fizz Restaurant based at D.L.F Gurgaon as a Deputy Manager cum cashier and was responsible for restaurant sales, managing the parties, coming up with new themes and handling all restaurant related responsibilities with a team of 2 Captains.
· Basic Cabin Crew Training from ABC Management Consultants.
- Diploma of six months in Basic Computer Application from Tuples, Meerut.
- Bachelor of Commerce from Ch. Charan Singh University Meerut in year 2000.
- Intermediate from St. Joseph Inter College Meerut in year 1996 from U.P board.
- Date of Birth : 000
- Father’s Name : xyz
- Marital Status : Married
- Address : abc,
- Contact # : 00000
- Passport Number : 0000
- Email : xxxx