This resume is a sample for the post of Insurance Underwriter Assistant. Insurance companies hire an Underwriter to help them in making right policies for right person or a property or an organization. Underwriters use different software to determine the right amount of premium in order to provide same type of protection to all. As an assistant you are required to help your manager in every way. The resume for this post needs to be calculative. Your employer would want the applicant to be efficient with some past experience. Below we have designed a resume for you to help you create an impressive resume. Do add references from your past experiences.
Name : xyz
Targeting Position of Underwriter/ Insurance Officer with a company of repute
Banking / Insurance / Construction / Oil & Gas
Sutherland Global Services, Cochin, Kerala 2012-2014
Assistant Underwriter – Arch Re Facultative.
- Supporting underwriters for appraising and evaluating a risk in a facultative reinsurance.
- Processing includes submission/set-up/drafting and issuing certificates
- Completing Multi Peril Tool, Quotes and special peril tools (Flood tool, Builders risk tool, etc) by collecting information from received documents.
- Experienced in writing Builder’s Risk/ Contractor’s equipment/All Risk/ Auto physical Damage policies.
- Review certificates of insurance for accuracy, noting deficiencies and requesting revisions.
- Evaluating Statement of Values/Previous Loss Runs/ACCORD/Risk Reports and Underwriting Reports.
- Prepare quotations on new and renewal business.
- Review applications and supporting submission documents promptly and secure additional data as necessary to provide accurate terms and conditions of coverage.
- Efficient underwriting assessment as per predefined benchmarks.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with multi-faceted systems.
- Technical proficiency and analytically skills.
- Sound knowledge of insurance terminology and insurance practices
- Underwriting Assistant
- Management Information System support
- Trains, Coaches and educate fresher’s on the processes and underwriting philosophy
- Awarded by the client for outstanding performance in productivity and quality.
- Trained by the trainers from United States of America.
Afia Insurance Brokers, Dubai, U.A.E. 2008-2011
Motor Claims Officer:
- Claims Officer in the Motor Claims Department.
- Working with Insurance companies agents & loss adjusters
- Cross verification of Police reports and all other required documents and reports, check all the information being provided by the customer meeting the required fulfillment points to approve the claim.
- Co-ordination with service centers/garages to ensure a smooth flow of claims procedures
- Processing the entire life cycle of a claim (End to End) which includes lodging a claim in the work flow tool, reviewing the claim.
Atlas Group, Dubai, U.A.E. 2004-2007
- Looking into day to day operations of the office
- Assisting in the Sales department of Gold and Diamonds
- Media Relations.
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Cochin, India 2002-2004 Career Path:
Public Relations Assistant
- Assist the marketing department in its PR events, exhibitions and potential opportunities.
- Assists in the creation of newsletter, corporate brochures, program leaflets & other educational marketing material
- Media Relations.
- Commercial Insurance.
- Motor Insurance.
- Public Relations
- G.Diploma In Public Relations Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Trichur 2002
- A. (English) from Sree Kerala Varma College, Trichur. Calicut University 2001.
- XII from S.N.Vidya Bhavan, Trichur 1997.
- X from S.N.Vidya Bhavan, Trichur 1995.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Internet Applications.
Date of Birth 01 September 1980.
Contact Number 00000000
Driving licence U.A.E. and India
Visa Status Visit Visa
English, Hindi, Malayalam
References: Would be provided on request.
I hereby that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.