This resume is a sample for the post of Insurance Cum Claim Investigator. For an Insurance Claim Investigator, the applicant requires rich experience and multiple skills. Because a Claim Officer’s major responsibility is to study all the claim cases, finding all hidden truth and assessing the customer loss along with real reason. The insurance company hires a person for this post who has previous experience, versatile and quick judgement skill. Because every company wants to find out actual reason of the loss and to satisfy the customer also with his investigator report. So to meet the needs of an Insurance Claim Investigator we have created a sample resume that should give you better guidance in building a better resume.
The Insurance Claim Investigator CV template has it all what takes to make a really convincing resume. All you need to do is to copy the the text and paste it onto your word document. Edit it according to your requisites. Finally adding references to your resume is going to stand your resume out among other applicators.
Tips For Editing Insurance Claim Investigator Resume Sample:
All you need is to Ctrl C (copy) the entire text of the resume sample and Ctrl V(paste) it on to your Word document. Having trouble with formatting the text when you Ctrl V (paste)? Click here to resolve!
- Add in your personal information as per our guidelines just like fill-in-blanks.
- Adhere the most recent, fresh picture of yours.
- Enlist your address and available contact information.
- Enlist you references and their contact numbers.
- Make sure to have the print out on the best quality of paper.
- Click here to see more resume sample…
Accident Insurance Officer Resume Sample,
Insurance Agent Resume Sample,
Insurance Coordinator Resume Sample,
Health Insurance Officer Resume Sample,
Insurance Underwriter Resume Sample,
Fresh Insurance Officer Resume Sample.
Insurance Claim Investigator Resume Sample
Seeking a position as a Claims Processor or Customer Service – Medical Call Centre with a reputed organization /Insurance Company / TPA where my professional and personal skills can be utilized to achieve their goals which in turn enhance my career growth as well.
- Understanding of medical terminology in relation to diagnoses and procedures.
- Knowledge of verifying unrecognized characters and flags quality issues as they arise
- Demonstrated ability of communicating to customers in a timely, polite manner
- Independent self-motivated, able to take responsibilities and work well under pressure, quick learn and flexible team player
- Resourceful with an ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Provide high level customer service, excellent communication skills, able to interact with customers of different nationality and culture
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Daman national insurance Abudhabi .claims processor in international patient care and E claims May 12-2013 -till now.
- Clouds Stationery Trading – Customer Service and Sales Assistant (May 15th, 2009 July 31st, 2012)
- School Nurse Al Sadique School, Al Qusais, Dubai – (May 2008 to October 2008)
- Staff Nurse – Philip Memorial Hospital, Kerala, India (January 2003 to July 2005)
- Staff Nurse – Vijay Hospital, Chennai, India (November 2000 to May 2002
Nursing related Skills
- Management of multiple trauma patients, neurological patient care including use & interpretation of GCS, care of adult incubated and ventilated patient
- Knowledge of paediatric and neonatal intensive care concepts
- Initiate and maintain Basic Cardiac Life Support, working knowledge of other specialized equipment’s.
- Basic knowledge of tropical diseases and their management
- Care of pregnant women, monitoring patients during labor, conducting delivery (with and without episiotomy), post-natal care etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES:- Others – Call Centre – Sales
- Handle general administration tasks for the organization.
- Provide administrative support to the Management for Operations including scheduling of business meetings and appointments and arrangement of department functions
- Maintain office facilities including procurement processing of necessary office supplies and equipment requirements, petty cash management, prepare & maintain expenses
- Prepare office supplies and equipment purchase requisitions, coordinate and monitor maintenance services and serve as liaison between departments, management and staff.
- Assists the Manager during the employment processing of job applicants by collecting the initial document requirements and scheduling of interview appointments.
- Interdepartmental coordination; responsible for annual maintenance contracts.
- Review, organize and distribution of incoming/outgoing mail.
- Input data and compile report information into a database.
- Maintain and update accounts status of clients on computer software program.
- Communicate & prepare necessary office correspondence.
- Handling Conference calls / discussing process specific changes, process improvements
- Appraising team members jointly with the manager on the basis of the quality parameters, job knowledge, communication skills and production targets achieved attendance and an overall performance evaluation.
- Marketing over the phone and at times, meeting clients.
- Registered Nurse (G N M) from the University of Karnataka, Bangalore in the year 2000
Date of Birth : 2nd June, 1977
Religion : Christian
Marital status : Married
Driving License : UAE Driving License
Language known : Fluent in English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam