This resume is a sample for the post of Insurance Executive. An Insurance Executive’s prime job is that of an administrative. He monitors, advises and inquires after his co workers. Below we have given an easy but convincing sample of resume. Start it with your basic information followed by your education, expertise and then experiences. Do mention your past credits/awards(if any) to impress upon the versatility of your character on the employer. An Insurance Executive needs to be a resourceful person so do mention your references.
Address: Sharjah, xyz road
To be associated with an organization that can provide me with an opportunity to grow and pursue a career, also to give an opportunity to learn and contribute to its goals.
Date of Birth: JAN. 26th 1990
Visa Status: Residence visa
Marital Status: Single
- High Secondary School Scientific Certificate from Al Ghubaiba School in 2010.
- Holding a Diploma in Business Management and completing to Bachelor from Anglia Ruskin University in UK through their study Centre in Dubai – BTEC – .
XYZ insurance Gulf
From March2014 – present
Position: Recovery Executive (recovery from individual)
- Acknowledge receipt of rejected recovery claims from third party insurance.
- Follow up the recovery claims with concerned Individual parties.
- Ensure that Cheques received & debit notes are issued on time.
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with all parties in order to be able to handle and negotiate with on litigious recovery files.
- Assist the claims manager/recovery manager in their regular reporting.
XYZ insurance Gulf
From Nov2012 – March 2014
Position: Customer service assistant ( Call Centre/Direct walk-in-customers)
- Assess Insurance claims in Motor, Travel and Home Insurance for Gulf countries.
- Process claims within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Prepare, maintain and send all recovery files to the concerned third party insurance.
- Deal with customer’s queries and providing necessary information.
- Trained for (Complaint Handling) and having a dedicated task.
- Build strong knowledge of policies and products as per Emirates insurance association laws.
- Supporting Team Leader in daily tasks and reports.
From March2012 – Sep2012
Position : Customer service assistant ( Call Centre)
- Guides customers through the various banking products and services that EmiratesNBD offers, helping them to identify which option is right for them
- Takes calls from both business and personal banking customers, listening to their requests and queries
- Promoting and selling financial products and services to customers.
- Using a computerized system to update account details
- general administration tasks such as maintaining records and sending letters to customers
- Helping customers with loan and mortgage applications.
Cupola Teleservices Limited
From May2011 – March2012
Position : Call Centre Agent ( EMS warranty support)
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources , technicians.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers.
- IBM Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, and Seven
- Software: Microsoft Office & Internet Usage
- Arabic : mother Tong
- Highly organized and dedicated with a positive attitude
- Able to handle multiple assignments under high pressure
- Punctual, well organized and accept challenges
- Ability to deal with people diplomatically, quick learner
- People-oriented enjoy working/being with people.
- Ability to work on my own without being constantly supervised.
- Hardworking, diligent.