This resume is a sample for the post of Customer Attendant Officer. A company interacts, introduces and communicates through his Customer Relation Specialist. It is a social job of its nature. For this job the employer or the recruiter would want an applicant efficient in dealing with people and their psychology. A Customer Attendant Officer manages customers and makes sure that all the tasks are carried out smoothly. The resume is the most important step in getting a job. Customer Attendant Officer try to build it highlighting your skills and capabilities,stress over the qualification that is more suitable for the job. Elaborate your past experiences and your ability to convince and improvise. Start with your basic information and education, elaborate your expertise and then in the end briefly explain your experiences and skills. Finally adding references verified to your resume is going to increase its value.
Name : XYZ
Passport No. : 0000
Date of birth : 0000
Gender : Male
Visa status : permanent
Nationality : CAMEROONIAN
Marital status : Single
E-mail : xxxxx
Address : UK
Mobile # : 0000
POSITION APPLYING: CUSTOMER ATTENDANT
I am currently looking for a suitable Customer Attendant/service officer position with a national or multinational company, articulate and confident individual with a proven ability to provide exceptional quality customer service to maintain and improve quality as per the vision and mission of an organization on the one hand, and customer requirements on the other hand. Providing flawless services ensure standards are maintained at every level of a process or system of an organization. Endowed with a degree and multi languages make me a valuable asset to companies as I am fluent in English, French and Dutch. Having an outgoing personality, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multi-national team environment with confidence and minimal supervision. Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and able to build and maintain good relationships with work colleagues and clients and the opportunity to further develop both personally and professionally.
Company: XYZ & CO.
Duration: 10TH MARCH 2013 TILL DATE
Position: Customer Service/Attendant Officer
- To handle team related queries by liaising with various support functions
- Ensuring all administration & logistics of passport delivery to consulate / applicant /Logistics Company etc…
- Daily update of all registers
- Corresponding with different departments
- Monthly groceries and stationary orders
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports are sent to top management
Company: SUPERMONT SA CAMEROON
Duration: JULY 2008 – JULY 2012
Position: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Reports are sent to top management.
- Respond to queries and needs of customers promptly.
- Serves as first contact to customers and take care of their needs.
- Handle reports.
- Handle documentation.
- Daily update of all registers.
- Conduct regular Audits for all processes.
- Detail document control and check to ensure they meet minimum requirements.
- Control and supervise records to make sure there are no Non-Conformist.
- Daily update of all registers.
- Corresponding with different departments.
- Monthly groceries and stationary orders.
ORGANIZATIONAL AND PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Practically oriented.
- Innovative with good analytical skills, loyalty, faithful, obedient, willing to work under pressure.
- Good aptitude for team work.
- Always willing to learn and adapt very fast.
- Can conveniently work with people from multicultural background.
- Very good communication skills and good in human relationships, enthusiastic, and have excellent customer service skills.
- Quality and Service Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Drive to plan for and deliver results despite obstacles and setbacks
- Computer literate
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, Internet.
- Internet & E-mail
- A in History at the Anglo-Saxon University of Buea.
- Certificate in Project Management Pan African Institute for Development
- Certificate in Basic Computer Software Programs Community Vocational Institute
- PSS BAFUT – GCE Advanced Level Certificate
- CPC BALI – GCE Ordinary Level Certificate
LANGUAGES: Speaking Written Reading
English Fluent Fluent Fluent
French Fluent Fluent Fluent
German Intermediate Intermediate Intermediate
HOBBIES: Singing, Traveling, Reading, swimming, gaming, participating in community development, Picnics, listening to music, debating, meeting people, calling, etc.
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST