This resume is a sample for the post of Senior Architect. This is the top or executive level post that requires discrete knowledge and working skills. A senior architectural resume at this level must be well constructed keeping the employer’s point of view in mind and subjected efficiently to those fields that the employer is precisely interested in. The resume sample for the post of Senior Architect is given below with all (the detailed) mention of required necessary information. If you read resume sample you will be quite aware of how you should construct an impressive resume. Discuss in detail all your past experience, big projects that you handled and completed. If possible post pictures of the projects with which you were linked. Displaying images of your previous architectural work experience on the resume gives you a competitive edge as the employer may not have plenty of time to go through the text of your resume in detail. Good quality image and a comprehensive yet impressive resume definitely going to make your mark among others.
Senior Architect Resume Sample
Email add: xxx
Bachelor of Science in Architecture
Western Mindanao State University
Normal Road, Baliwasan Zamboanga City Philippines
Project Theses- Proposed Zamboanga international Airport
- LEED GA Preparation Certificate –May 2010
- Certificate of Photography
- Autocad 2000 certificate
Member and Registry:
Dubai Society of Engineering Member Since 2008 to present- Membership number 00000
R13-2014 ,Rev-it Architecture 8-2014,Sketch up 8, Basic studio max,Basic Photoshop,Microsoft Office.MS Project management /coordination, photography, Quantity Estimate, Freehand sketch presentation, mood preparation and mock up samples, Furniture/finish Inclusive Date February 2008 to March 2013- September 2013-Present
Altakamul Alhandasi Engineering Consultant
Dar Al Aman Bldg, Unit 106-109 Salah Aldin St. Deira Dubai U.A.E.
Senior Architect/Interior Designer
Scope of work
- Prepare design concept, preliminary Architectural, interior detailed drawing for client approval, contractor’s reference and Relevant authorities submission.
- Advise & Liaise with client on the design ideas, aesthetic value and engineering factors of their project.
- Prepare FF & E Mood board for client approval.
- Reviewing shop drawing and material specification before issuing approval to contractor and ensure that the requirement is being implemented as per the contract and authorities regulation.
- Lead and manage the drafting and design team in preparation for DM, Tracheas and other governing authorities for approval.
- Develop design brief and program, Answer RFI from contractors and other sub-consultant
- Evaluating and advise on environmental and regulatory legal requirements affecting the project and obtaining approvals from the authorities.
- Producing, analyzing and advising on BOQ, specification, materials selection and detailed design solutions to produce a high quality standard of architectural works.
- Liaising with the client’s representative and other consultants/Contractor as directed, to ensure that they are kept regularly and appropriately informed as to the progress on projects.
- Review and identify B.O.Q, specification and do a cost analysis which was not included in the contract.
Project Accomplishment: (Other list of Project can be provided as per request)
G+3 SIG Office and Industrial building DSOA (Completed November 17 ,2014)
Location: Dubai Silicon Oasis Client: Dubai Silicon Oasis Designation: Senior Architect/ Project Coordinator
- Trident shipping L.L.C Staff Accommodation (Completed August 2012)
Location: Al Quoz Second Client: SSR Group of companies Designation: Architect/Project Coordinator
- Arabian Automobile Infinite after sale facilities (Completed October 2011)
Location: Al Quoz first Industrial Are
Client: Arabian Automobile Company L.L.C
Designation: Project Architect/Interior designer /site coordinator
- Infiniti Flagship car showroom and AW Rostamani Business ( October 2010)
Location: Sheikh zayed Road Dubai U.A.E. Client: AW Rostamani & Arabian Automobile Company L.L.C
Designation: Senior Architect/ Interior designer /Project coordinator
- Ahmad Rabee G+6+Roof Residential Building
Location: Al Warqaa Third Client : Ahmad Rabee Designation: Senior Architect
Several Luxury Villas and Interior design works Inclusive Date April 2013-September 2013
Michael Chabowski Technical Services Grosvenor House Commercial Tower Sheikh Zayed Dubai UAE
Project Management/Kitchen Design Specialist
- Prepare schematic and design layout Proposal for front and back of the house design.
- Attend meeting and coordinate with other Consultant and interior designer in respect to the design requirements of the Kitchen.
- Prepare work program, Kitchen equipment list and requirement to be issued to other consultant and contractor.
- Liaise with the Interior consultant with the type of Kitchen layout needed as per the concept of the restaurant.
- Provide routing of the waste management and deliver of goods to the storage.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
Project coordinator/ Architectural/ Interior designer
- Responsible for the interior design and preparation of interior as built drawings.
- Does an on site inspection for the work progress of sub contractors and in charge of the quality control of the interior works.
- Responsible in budget estimation for the project.
- Certifying the sub contractor on there claim of payment base on there work progress and work quality.
- Coordinating with client, sub contractor and consultant for the type and quality of materials to be used on the project.
- Does quotation for tender and quotation for the sales marketing of marbles and granite.
- Does material survey on its quality and pricing.
- Does 3d presentation and power point presentation upon client request
- Construction of Palace Darul Hana and Renovation of Palace Darul Iman
Location:Brunei Darussalam Client: Government of Brunei Darussalam
Designation: FF& E Interior Designer/ Project Site coordinator
- Sultan Omar Ali Saippuddin Royal Memorial Arc for the 60th Sultan’s Birthday
Location: Brunei Darussalam Client: Government of Brunei Darussalam
Designation: Project Designer /Site Coordinator
PHILIPPINES WORK EXPERIENCES
- Architect Daihan S.Graciano Architectural Firm- April 2002- December 2003
- Ever last Construction- July 2000- January 2002
- Arch. Domingo Abarro III and associates- 1999-2000
TRAINING / WORKSHOP/COURSE
- 16 Hours LEED Course Conducted by: Mr. Hermanus Knerses Louw , Held : 3d Fold Training center Karama Dubai (May 2010)
- AutoCAD 2D And 3D Conducted by: Mr. Dante Roxas ,Held: Western Mindanao State University
College of Architecture
- Basic Photography Portraiture
- Mosh La Fuentes Photography Workshop
- Basic Photography
- Green Building – Dubai Municipality 2014