Scared of going alone to the bank with huge money in purse or you are lost at some unknown vacant place looking for some guidance, a security guard is always there for your help. Following resume is a sample for the post of Security Officer. He is a person either hired privately or formally in order to assist, protect and guide people. A world is a lot safer place with a security guard in sight, isn’t it?
How To Write Security Officer Resume?
The resume holds the most important place in any job hiring. It is given primary importance by the employer. So the resume must be build very carefully. A good resume contains all the necessary information of the applicant. Security Officer Resume Sample not only entails his qualification but also convinces the employer that the applicant is the most suitable person for the job. Below we have given a sample of Security Guard/Officer resume. (Looking for Peon Resume Sample, Security Room Operator Resume Sample?). It should help you in providing all the essential points in creating a convincing and impressive resume. Do add references/credits/awards from your previous work experiences for an even better impression. You may also prepare for better interview questions.
Email Id: xxx
Mobil No.: 000
OBJECTIVE: (Security Officer)
To obtain a challenging position within a supportive environment to allow full use of my educational experience, and technical skills to further benefit the company’s productivity and increase opportunities for personal advancement.
CAREER PROFILE:(Security Officer)
An experienced Security officer and supervisor in du telecom patrolling supervisor in UAE, HR assistant and pro Hardworking, self-motivated.
Experienced in emirates (security officer pro HR assistant, supervisor in du telecom)
- AL ATTAR RESIDENCE (BUR DUBAI) (2004 – MAY 2006) security office and take care of all safety and client.
- Schlumberger oil company head office (BUR DUBAI) (2006 – 2008) security officer and safety take care of all employees and staff
- Worked as HR assistant and PRO cum driver in g4s head office (2008 – JUNE 2010)
- (AL QUOZ HEAD OFFICE) operation controller
- worked as patrolling supervisor in du telecom
Responsibility of pro cum driver:
- Take care of all new employees take for medical paper and stamped visa from emigration office
- Provide administrative support for all HR functions and also general duties of HR.
- Organizes and maintains file systems, scan invoices all document for electronic storage and keep files and other records save and confidential.
- All reports to HR manager on daily basis, weekly basis, and monthly basis.
- Submit visa in airport and also take cancelation paper from emigration airport.
- Good knowledge of all UAE roads
E D U C A T I O N:
- Bachelor of arts
- From Pakistan Peshawar university (2012 & 2013)
- Intermediate from Pakistan Peshawar (1999 & 2000)
- Government higher secondary school no 3 Pakistan Peshawar (1995 & 1996)
S K I LL S:(Security Officer)
- Proficient in ms office
- Diploma in (Health safety & environment) from trade testing board kpk
- Language : ENGLISH – URDU – HINDI – PUSHTO – ARABIC (FAIR)
- UAE light driving license ( VALID TILL 2016)
- Swimming, foot ball ,running , reading books and English movies architect
- Birth Date: 000
- Birth Place: Peshawar
- Age : 35
- Civil Status: Married
- Citizenship: Pakistani
- Religion : Islam