Following resume is a sample for the post of Security Room Operator. He is a person either hired privately or formally in order to assist, protect and guide people. A world is a lot safer place with a Security Room Operator in sight, isn’t it?
The Security Room Operator resume holds the most important place in any job hiring. It is given primary importance by the employer. So the Security Room Operator resume must be build very carefully. A good Security Room Operator resume contains all the necessary information of the applicant. It not only entails his qualification but also convinces the employer that the applicant is the most suitable person for the job. Below we have given a sample resume. It should help you in providing all the essential points in creating a convincing and impressive resume. Do add references/credits/awards from your previous work experiences for an even better impression.
Name: Paste Your Pic Here
Area Of Interest: Security Room Operator/Executive Security Guard/Security Screen Officer/Security Head/Transport Security/National Security Guard/Security Supervisor/Bank Security Guard/ Camera Security Operator/Security camera Operator/Financial Institution security Guard/ Personal Security Guard/House Security/Security Officer Trainer/Club Security Guard/Hospital Security Guard
As a professional I would like to contribute the level best of my abilities for the growth of the organization with all sincerity and dedication, thereby to develop my career as an Airline Security.
2005 –S.S.L.C Examination under Tamil Nadu State Board, Government of Tamil Nadu, India.
2008 – Diploma In Automobile Engineering
2011 – Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Working as a Security Assistant / X ray Screener in Jet Airways (I) Ltd at Chennai Airport since April 04 2012.
- Completed Diploma In Flight Dispatch And Ground Handing ( July 2011-Feb 2012)
Certifications Qualified at Jet Airways(I) Limited
- Basic Aviation Security (AVSEC)
- Airside Safety training
- Documents check
- Dangerous Goods training
- X ray Screener Certification
Work Profile at Jet Airways (I) Limited
To perform all security related functions as given for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, such as
- X-ray screening of cargo and baggages
- Explosive Trace Detection (ETD)
- Cargo / Valuable cargo escort
- Baggage Reconciliation System (BRS)
- Aircraft access control (stepladder guard)
- Baggage holds guard
- Aircraft search / Aircraft guard
- Freighter flight handling (other International Airlines)
- X-raying of Transfer Baggage
- Security check of Catering uplifts
As accredited airline security staff, have the presence, authority and the designation to question, enquire and report on any or potential airline security incident.
Areas of Interest:
Airline Security Operations
- Well versed in Computer Applications such as:
Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
- Own initiative, self-assertiveness and high reliability
- Planning and Organization skills
- Excellent communication skills and observation caliber
- Able to work under pressure and ready to accept any change
- Ability to grasp things fast
- Keen to acquire knowledge
- Good team worker.
Father’s Name :
Mother‘s Name :
Languages Known :
Marital Status :
Passport Number :
Date of expiry :
License number :
Date of expiry :