This resume is a sample for the post of Risk Manager. A Risk Manager primarily works to minimize the chances of loss for a company. His expertise lies in making plans and predicting such strategies that should help an organisation from unseen or long-term disasters, securing their time, budget and efforts being excruciating waste. He plays a vital role for the sustenance and progress of a company. Below we have given you an example for the post of Risk manager. Enlist your initial information following by your education and then describe your key skills and experiences. Highlight that you are able to work in any type of situations and a strong candidate handling tumultuous situations. Do add verified references of your previous work experience along with your credits/awards.
Email Id : xxxxxx
To seek a career in an organization that would best capitalize on my expertise in risk based control assessment and process consulting. Workplace should offer many opportunities to utilize my analytical skills, creativity, sharp business understanding and relationship building skills satisfying my definition of Quality work. Outstanding interpersonal, relationship and team building skills; Analytically, articulate and diligent; resourceful in the completion of projects and effective at multitasking with strong ability to plan, prioritize and deliver in complex projects under aggressive time frame.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Result Oriented, Proactive and innovative professionals with 3 + years of Self & Leadership with extensive hands on experience in the areas of Risk Based Internal Audit, Fraud Investigations, Strategic & governance.
- Process Review & control, Credit underwriting, AML, KYC and Compliance among Banking and Non Banking Financial Services sector.
- Strong analytical & organizational abilities with adeptness in implementing, formulating and streamlining operational policies & procedures. Keen understanding & significant experience of risk identification, analyze and mitigation.
- Ability to provide insight and strategic input into, manage and facilitate the effective development and delivery of outstanding internal audit & review and compliance related services. Prevention and detection of possible fraud and other risks, such as potential going out of business, excessive credit etc.
PRESENT EMPLOYMENT AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Company Name : xyz
Designation : State Risk Manager
- Pertinent understanding of banks & NBFCs fraud control system for all retail assets products and services, cards and other channels fraud & fraud investigations.
- Investigate fraud cases of retail loan & advances, carry out the investigations of internal & external frauds, theft and losses of company assets and prepare investigation report, identify root cause leading to instances of impropriety use the result of investigations, matter to identify risk related issues and recommend policy to mitigate the risk.
- Analyzing fraud trends, establishing & monitoring key fraud indicators, performing a fraud risk assessment, identifying operational deficiencies and human factors that enable/influence activity and conducting fraud training.
- Formulate quarterly audit / process review plan & design review scope, risk parameters and implement risk based internal audits to ensure regulatory (RBI) compliance & ethics.
- Oversee the conduct of risk based process reviews/audits to determine and detect vulnerabilities in systems and/ or policies/ procedures that may potentially lead to fraudulent activity and/or abuse.
- Finalizing review / audit report post discussing with stake holders and taking compliance report & maintain action taken report (ATR) and analyzed negative trends, highlights non compliant issues & suggested policy enhancements.
- Random effective digital sampling of new retail loan proposals and check authenticity of documents attached as KYC, Financial statements & others to filter financial crime & credit risk management & ensure no fraud creeps into system.
- Initiating mystery shopping for Bank/NBFC employees / external agencies about the procedures of dealing with various policies & process and report to central compliance team and concern management head.
- Develop and present meaningful MIS to facilitate decisions, with quick turnarounds related to fraud & risk trend and circulate fraud related MIS/red flags to all stakeholders for proper corrective actions within regulatory framework.
- Conduct regular surprise audits of external vendors (vendor process management) and also train & develop external risk agencies in fraud detection, appropriate referrals, fraud prevention & investigation.
- New initiatives are taken to develop fraud rules in deduce mechanism followed in the loans origination systems to prevent frauds more effectively and formulated new policies of AML & KYC and implemented across the region.
- Conduct training workshop for external & internal stakeholders within organization as well as with law enforcement authority to create fraud risk awareness related to KYC, AML.
Company Name : xyz
Designation : Risk Manager – Risk & Fraud Control
- Thorough understanding of banks fraud control system for all retail assets & liability products and services, cards and e-channels payments and scam mail, lottery fraud thru’ cost effective digital sampling activity.
- Investigate fraud cases of retail loan & advances, anti-money laundering (AML), suspicious transaction report (STR), Hunter match, money mules and conclude with logical modus operandi & root cause & proposing corrective measures.
- Conducted risk based process review / audit in retail branches and finalizing the audit reports basis observations.
- Analyzing risk profiling of the branches and developed risk dashboards and combined all enterprise information such as key risk indicators and facilitated in identification of risk across cross functional business line.
- Carry out Fraud Risk Assessments to identify areas specifically vulnerable to fraud, and actively engage with other stake holders to implement fraud monitoring and fraud preventive controls.
- Identify the prone areas of corruption, fraud, operational policies and practices with a view to timely recommend modification in policies & ensure authenticity of policies vis a vis compliance and conduct the Regional Compliance Committee (RCC) for reviewing fraud investigation cases with senior management and probe to fix accountability and taking disciplinary action as per matrix.
Company Name : xyz
Designation : Deputy Manager
- Responsible for ensuring Internal Control at the Branch by proper checks and balances with routine banking transactions and ensuring customer satisfaction and first level of scrutiny and authenticating of KYC and signing AOF for ensuring KYC Compliance of every opened account & Deposits
- Support central Anti Money laundering Monitoring Unit with prompt response after completing required due diligence at branch level of the suspected accounts within proper time frame
- Ensure Audit rating to be satisfactory and closure of audit report within proper time lines
- Reconciliation of any differences with Banks and Clearing related suspense accounts and ensuring entries are not outstanding for more than three days
- Special emphasis given to verify all Cash Related Registers and Branch other registers on monthly basis and report to BM / Manager for remedial action
Company Name : xyx
Designation : “Internal Auditor” (Team Leader Grade)
- Develop audit budget on regional basis as well as audit plan in consultation with Regional Audit Manager for obtaining approval of Head of Audit and managing the audit manpower with a team of 6 members (Audit Officer Grade).
- Implement the audit plan including any special tasks or projects requested by senior management and preparing the audit Scope & parameter and carry out various audit and submission of reports with critical observations, root cause analyze and suggested recommendations.
- Review the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies & procedures, books of Accounts with system, bills & voucher and different internal accounts.
- To detect any fraud or misappropriation irrespective of its size, magnitude other staff involved in it and analysis of PAR & NPA status of the branches and also to identify any malpractice, collusion or action on part of employees that is against the organizational policies or can bring disrepute to the institution.
- Handled the Branch audit compliance’s and subsequently maintain the “Action Taken Report”
- Surprise visit to customers end for verification of communication on loan details, follow-up, pre and post appraisal and visit by field executive & Branch Manager, checking appraisal quality, end utilization monitoring.
- Implement all regulatory compliance & ethics and compliance programs at branches in the region and suggests the management when solicited on matters related to internal control, new policy and processes
Company Name : xyz
Designation : Financial Analyst
- Worked in the “Earning Estimate” project and analyzed financial report of different companies given by Bloomberg.
- Captured all date’s in system after analyzing historical & current financial reports.
- Predicted future estimation of the company basis past financial reports.
EXTERNAL & INTERNAL PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS:
- Pursuing “Cyber Crimes and Fraud Management” from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- Certification of “Internal Control over Financial Reporting – SOX Compliance” from ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Certificate of “Audit & Compliance” from ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Certificate of “Fraud Prevention and Control” and Financial Crime Prevention” from ICICI Bank Ltd.
|Training Institutions||Training Arena|
|Micro Save(Market – led solutions for financial services)||Risk Management / Delinquency Management|
|Loan Port Folio Audit Training|
|Training of Trainers (TOT)|
- Master Degree in Business Administration (Finance) with 1st class on 2012
- Master Degree in Social Work with 55% from Rabindra Bharati University
- Completed Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work obtaining marks 58%
- Bachelor Degree of Commerce from Calcutta University (3 Yrs) on 2005
- Higher Secondary Examination from B.C.H.S.E on 2002 in 1st division
- Matriculation from B.B.S.E on 2000 in 1st division
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY – BANKING OPERATING SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE:
MS Dos, Windows XP, MS Word, Excel, Power Point and office communication system, Banking Software, Updated Finacle (Version 10.2.9), Finone, APS, FCRM, 1.5 Integrated Microfinance Banking Application, Talisma, SAS, Hunter, Cibil
Fathers Name : xxxx
Date of Birth : 1982
Sex / Marital Status : Male / Married
Nationality : Indian
Passport Details : 00000
Address : xxxxxx