A CPA or Accountant is trusted by all individual, companies and organization in planer and decision maker of their financial queries. They work both as advisory and consultant on financial issues like taxes, account, invoices etc. This resume is a sample for the post of Accountant. The employers would prefer to hire one person with multiple talent. So, for this kind of opportunity you should build your resume keeping in mind manifesting all your multiple skills and experiences. A resume sample is given below which will be helpful for you to create an impressive and convincing resume. Start resume with your introduction shortly followed by an explanation of what types of duties you have been preforming throughout and what kind of experiences you are looking forward to perform. Highlighting your abilities and to-the-point expertise in resume is bound to attract the employer and giving you a chance of interview.
Name : XYZ
Father’s Name : ABC
Address : xxxx
E-mail ID : email@example.com
Contact No : 0000000000
To work for an organization with dedication, commitment and empathetic approach through a genuine desire to assist in demanding situation and challenging environment for growth opportunities.
|Professional Certification||Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)|
|Academic Education||Masters in Commerce (M.Com)|
|Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com)|
|Organization||Rupali Group of Companies)|
|Organization Type||Textile (Dyeing/ Printing/ Stitching Unit)|
|Reporting To||CFO (Chief Financial Officer)|
|Tenure||Feb, 2013 to Nov, 2014|
|Area of Experience||Finance & Accounting, Management, Internal Audit, Planning, Supply/ Value Chain,
Banking, Peachtree And Tally.
|Responsibility||Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Funds Flow Projections, Accounts Payable.
Receivables Supervision, Year End Closing and Audit, Inventory Management,
Valuation, Banking/ Insurance.
Brief Job Description:
- Financial Reporting which includes Statement of Financial Position, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Change in Equity and Subsidiary Notes.
- Perform workings for Period Closing Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly.
- Projections relating to Accounts and Cash Flows Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly.
- Supervise Daily Bank reconciliation and Bank Dealings for Clearings on daily basis.
- Supervise Petty Cash Matters relating to Disbursements and further Funds Releases.
- Independently Managing Purchases & Accounts Payables, Sales & Receivables (Complete Cycle)
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Analysis including Aging, Sales Trends and Irregularities assessment.
- Guide subordinates for general ledgers preparation & authorize for Chart of Accounts Entries.
- Independently checking of Payroll, Leave settlements, Gratuity, Increments, Promotions, and Final Settlements.
- Developed, Implement, and controlling of Purchase system (Requisitions, Indent. Quotations, Comparative Statements, Approvals, Purchase Orders, IGPs, GRNs, AP Invoice and Payments)
- Checking and verification Vouchers including Bank/Cash Receipt/Payment, and Journal Vouchers.
- Assure Compliance of System Controls by training and counseling of junior staff.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Depute Staff and supervise monthly stock takings regarding Raw Materials, WIP, and Finished Goods.
|Organization||Dawn Foods Group of Companies|
|Organization Type||Manufacturing of Bakery & Frozen Food (FMCG)|
|Reporting To||Regional Finance Manager (RFM)|
|Tenure||Jan, 2011 to Feb, 2013|
|Area of Experience||Accounts & Finance, Costing, Cost & Revenue Centers Reporting, Policies &
Compliance Procedures, Purchases & Production, SAP Business One Controller of
Setups, Gold Coins system.
|Responsibility||Accounts Preparation, Financial Analysis, Accounts Projections, Sales/
Purchase Supervision & Production Reconciliations, Year End Closing and
External Audit, Raw Material Inventory Management, Valuation, Special
Customers Profitability analysis and Reporting.
Brief Job Description:
- Financial Reporting by considering IFRS & IAS,
- Financial Analysis along with Management Commentary,
- Departmental Comparative Accounts and Performance measurement,
- Assist in Special pricing Decisions, Authorizes Discounts & Commissions,
- Vouching and Verification of Vouchers with the proper documentary supports,
- Periodic Inflation Working, Proposals for Price Increase with the Possible outcome,
- Preparation of Standard Cost sheets with profitability analysis of products,
- Conduct stocktaking and make proper adjustment regarding inventories,
- Handling Revaluation Matters of Fixed Assets with the external approved Valuation Agent,
- Preparation of Customers Profitability analysis, and enhance share by sales motivation,
- Consolidation of Group accounts, and Commentary thereof,
- Preparation of budgets and Variance Analysis for performance appraisal.
- Internship at Arshad Corporation (Pvt) Ltd
In Accounts & Finance, Sales, Costing and PPC Department
- Management Trainee in MCB Bank in the Year 2008 for 6 Months
At Front Desk, New accounts opening, Clearing and Cash counter person.
|ACMA||Institute of Cost and Management of Accountants of Pakistan||www.icmap.com.pk|
|(2012)||(Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting & Analysis, Strategic Management)|
|B.Com||University of the Punjab, Lahore||www.pu.edu.com|
|2007||(Financial Accounting, Information Technology)|
Distinctive Competencies/ Skills:
- SAP Business One.
- Oracle Financial E-Business Application.
- Microsoft Office (Including Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Peach Tree (Complete Accounting Package)
- Quick Books and Tally Accounting Software.
- Advanced Revelation Integrated Accounting Software,
- Complete set of Financial Statements by considering IFRS & IAS.
- Financial Structuring, Budgetary Analysis, Cost Control, Standard Costing.
- Consolidated financial statements (complex structure groups)
- Dealing with banks and find appropriate sources of financing for value addition.
Continuous Professional Development Participations
- Income Tax Returns.
- Foreign Trade (Banking Documentation and payments settlements)
- Business Development and Success strategies for continuous growth.
- Participation in extracurricular, social, and welfare activities in ICMAP.
- Special Considerations for Reporting through IFRS & IAS’s.
- Event administrator in a fix situation.
Personal Information &Philosophy:
|Date-of-Birth||000||I believe on the deep and systematic approach towards the goals achievement by applying creative, efficient, effective and smart skills &expertise. Current era needs correct, accurate and timely information to make decisions for survival, growth, competitive advantages, and distinctive competencies in a market place where the whole world is in competition.
Reference will be furnished on request.