A CPA or Accountant is trusted by all individuals, companies, and organizations in planning and decision-maker their financial queries. They work both as advisors and consultants on financial issues like taxes, accounts, invoices, etc. This resume is a sample for the post of Accountant. Employers would prefer to hire one person with multiple talents. So, for this kind of opportunity, you should build your resume keeping in mind manifesting all your multiple skills and experiences. A resume sample is given below which will be helpful for you to create an impressive and convincing resume. Start your resume with your introduction shortly followed by an explanation of what types of duties you have been performing throughout and what kind of experiences you are looking forward to performing. Highlighting your abilities and to-the-point expertise in your resume is bound to attract the employer and give you a chance for an interview.
Accountant Resume Sample
Father’s Name: ABC
E-mail ID :
Contact No: 000
To work for an organization with dedication, commitment, and an empathetic approach through a genuine desire to assist in demanding situations and challenging environments for growth opportunities.
|Professional Certification||Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)|
|Academic Education||Masters in Commerce (M.Com)|
|Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com)|
|Organization||Rupali Group of Companies)|
|Organization Type||Textile (Dyeing/ Printing/ Stitching Unit)|
|Reporting To||CFO (Chief Financial Officer)|
|Tenure||Feb, 2013 to Nov, 2014|
|Area of Experience||Finance & Accounting, Management, Internal Audit, Planning, Supply/ Value Chain,
Banking, Peachtree, And Tally.
|Responsibility||Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Funds Flow Projections, Accounts Payable.
Receivables Supervision, Year End Closing, and Audit, Inventory Management,
Valuation, Banking/ Insurance.
Brief Job Description:
- Financial Reporting which includes a Statement of Financial Position, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Change in Equity, and Subsidiary Notes.
- Perform workings for Period Closing Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly.
- Projections relating to Accounts and Cash Flows Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly.
- Supervise Daily Bank reconciliation and Bank Dealings for Clearings on daily basis.
- Supervise Petty Cash Matters relating to Disbursements and further Funds Releases.
- Independently Managing Purchases & Accounts Payables, Sales & Receivables (Complete Cycle)
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Analysis including Aging, Sales Trends, and Irregularities assessment.
- Guide subordinates for general ledgers preparation & authorization for Chart of Accounts Entries.
- Independently checking Payroll, Leave settlements, Gratuity, Increments, Promotions, and Final Settlements.
- Developed, Implement, and controlled of Purchase system (Requisitions, Indent. Quotations, Comparative Statements, Approvals, Purchase Orders, IGPs, GRNs, AP Invoices, and Payments)
- Checking and verifying Vouchers including Bank/Cash Receipt/Payment, and Journal Vouchers.
- Assure Compliance of System Controls by training and counseling of junior staff.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Depute Staff and supervise monthly stock takings regarding Raw Materials, WIP, and Finished Goods.
|Organization||Dawn Foods Group of Companies|
|Organization Type||Manufacturing of Bakery & Frozen Food (FMCG)|
|Reporting To||Regional Finance Manager (RFM)|
|Tenure||Jan, 2011 to Feb, 2013|
|Area of Experience||Accounts & Finance, Costing, Cost & Revenue Centers Reporting, Policies &
Compliance Procedures, Purchases & Production, SAP Business One Controller of
Setups, Gold Coins system.
|Responsibility||Accounts Preparation, Financial Analysis, Accounts Projections, Sales/
Purchase Supervision & Production Reconciliations, Year End Closing and
External Audit, Raw Material Inventory Management, Valuation, Special
Customers Profitability analysis and Reporting.
Brief Job Description:
- Financial Reporting by considering IFRS & IAS,
- Financial Analysis along with Management Commentary,
- Departmental Comparative Accounts and Performance measurement,
- Assist in Special pricing Decisions, Authorizes Discounts & Commissions,
- Vouching and Verification of Vouchers with the proper documentary supports,
- Periodic Inflation Working, Proposals for Price Increase with the Possible outcome,
- Preparation of Standard Cost sheets with profitability analysis of products,
- Conduct stocktaking and make proper adjustments regarding inventories,
- Handling Revaluation Matters of Fixed Assets with the external approved Valuation Agent,
- Preparation of Customers Profitability analysis, and enhance share by sales motivation,
- Consolidation of Group accounts, and Commentary thereof,
- Preparation of budgets and Variance Analysis for performance appraisal.
- Internship at Arshad Corporation (Pvt) Ltd
In Accounts & Finance, Sales, Costing, and PPC Department
- Management Trainee in MCB Bank in the Year 2008 for 6 Months
At Front Desk, New accounts opening, Clearing, and Cash counter person.
|ACMA||Institute of Cost and Management of Accountants of Pakistan|
|(2012)||(Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting & Analysis, Strategic Management)|
|B.Com||University of the Punjab, Lahore|
|2007||(Financial Accounting, Information Technology)|
Distinctive Competencies/ Skills:
- SAP Business One.
- Oracle Financial E-Business Application.
- Microsoft Office (Including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Peach Tree (Complete Accounting Package)
- Quick Books and Tally Accounting Software.
- Advanced Revelation Integrated Accounting Software,
- Complete set of Financial Statements by considering IFRS & IAS.
- Financial Structuring, Budgetary Analysis, Cost Control, and Standard Costing.
- Consolidated financial statements (complex structure groups)
- Dealing with banks and finding appropriate sources of financing for value addition.
Continuous Professional Development Participation
- Income Tax Returns.
- Foreign Trade (Banking Documentation and payments settlements)
- Business Development and Success strategies for continuous growth.
- Participation in extracurricular, social, and welfare activities in ICMAP.
- Special Considerations for Reporting through IFRS & IAS.
- Event administrator in a fixed situation.
Personal Information &Philosophy:
|Date-of-Birth||000||I believe in a deep and systematic approach toward the achievement of goals by applying creative, efficient, effective, and smart skills &expertise. The current era needs correct, accurate, and timely information to make decisions for survival, growth, competitive advantages, and distinctive competencies in a marketplace where the whole world is in competition.|
Reference will be furnished on request.