Traveling of all the profession needs a dynamic, passionate and adventurous person. You cannot be a good travel agent if you do not have the nerve for it. Following resume is a sample for the post of Travel Coordinator. A travel Coordinator helps and assists clients in arranging suitable travelling plans with transportation and also helps to manage travel costs and accommodations. They work both independently and under various travelling agencies. A resume is the most important step for any employee to describe his capacities and expertise. It needs to be according to the requirement of the employer, try to highlight your those qualities that are in favor of employer’s interest. Below we have build such resume. Customize it with your particulars and add verified references/credits/awards from your previous experiences.
United Arab Emirates
Personal Statement: (Travel Coordinator Resume)
I am a dynamic individual person who enjoys working as a team. I am determined and responsible, and I believe the skills that I have gained will be good grounding for my future employment. I am willing to learn new skills and to update the skills I already have.
To be a part of the effective winning team and to serve in an organization that offers challenging roles and utilizes my skills for enhancing the organizations progress as well as my career.
ABC Travel and Tourism LLC – Dubai
- Working as a tour coordinator.
- Promoting hotels and places for clients who are like to visit Dubai.
- Handling all the situations like vehicle crash, emergency client’s arrivals and making all the arrangements like replacing vehicles and arranging hotel rooms for clients.
- Assisting clients as a tour guide.
- Work out itineraries as per tour section requirements and issue tickets; give visa formalities and hotels reservation.
- Handling all EDNRD visa formalities for the clients.
- Rechecking the documents such as valid passport, visa etc. Ensure compliance with company’s procedure and policies.
- GDS using Galileo.
- Setup a new outlet to handle corporate clients, Leisure travel and Agency business.
- Set benchmark on service delivery standards.
- Sales and Marketing set by management.
- Ensure error free and quality handling of day to day activities at office.
- Create rapport with suppliers and clients in a new market environment.
- Punctual, self-motivated and dedicated to the job.
- Quick learner and a team player.
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn. Always has a positive attitude.
- Maintains and observes honesty and loyalty.
- Hardworking and responsible.
- Ability to interact with people.
Computer Skills and Awareness:
- Diploma in Computer Application.
- Internet Application.
- Basic Training and document production in Galileo CRS with distinction from Galileo Dubai.
- Accounting Packages (Tally and Peach tree) from IGM Computers, India.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Degree course completed from ABC Commerce College.
- Higher Secondary School Examination passed from S.S.S. Higher Secondary School.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate passed from S.S.S. Higher Secondary School.
Name : xyz
Date of Birth :000
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Married
Languages : English and Hindi
Passport Number : 0000
Date of Issue : 0000
Date of expiry : 0000
Place of Issue : abc
Visa status : 000
I hereby declare that the facts mentioned above are true and sincere to the best of my knowledge and belief.