This resume is a sample for the post of Textile Engineer. A Textile Engineer is a discipline that combines Electric Engineering with telecommunication to bring about progress and development. Today’s world is a tech world. Everything is related to technology in one way or the other.
How a resume must be built for this post? A resume (Textile Engineer Resume Sample) is the most important thing for you before coming face to face to an employer. It must be build in a very careful and precise manner. Below is given an example of such a resume to help you create an impressive and convincing resume. Finally adding verified references and images(if any) of your previous experiences is definitely going to increase the worth of your resume.
Tips For Editing Textile Engineer Resume Sample:
All you need is to Ctrl C (copy) the entire text of the resume sample and Ctrl V(paste) it on to your Word document. Having trouble with formatting the text when you Ctrl V (paste)? Click here to resolve!
- Add in your personal information as per our guidelines just like fill-in-blanks.
- Adhere the most recent, fresh picture of yours.
- Enlist your address and available contact information.
- Enlist you references and their contact numbers.
- Make sure to have the print out on the best quality of paper.
- Are you looking for…?
Textile Engineer Resume Sample
To excel my career through hard work, research, skills and perseverance in industrial and corporate environment
Skills Fabric Textile Engineer :
- Ability to carry out independent primary and secondary in-depth research
- Enriched with technical knowledge and analytical skills
- Admirable technical writing and good presentation skill
- Expertise in linear and multiple regression, hypothesis test, predictive modeling and optimization
- Very good at soft computing techniques (Artificial neural network, Fuzzy logic and Genetic algorithm)
- Skilled in various statistical and analytical softwares, namely Excel, Matlab, Design Expert, Statistica
- Knowledge of computer programming language Basic and C
|Degree/Examination||Board/ University||Discipline||DGPA/Percentage (%)|
|PhD||IIT Delhi||Fabric Engineering for Ultraviolet Radiation Protection||Thesis submitted|
|Master of Technology||W.B.U.T.||Textile Technology||9.15/10|
|Bachelor of Technology||University of Calcutta||Jute and Fiber Technology||73.98|
CGPA 9.584 out of 10 in PhD course work and secured highest grade in statistics in IIT Delhi
- Authored and co-authored four international and two national journal papers in different fields of textile
- Presented oral talks in several national and international conferences in India and abroad
- Qualified GATE examination in year 2010 securing all India rank 81
- Received award twice from then Lok Sabha Speaker of India Somnath Chatterjee, for being topper among girls in sub-division and for being topper in Bolpur Girls’ High School in Higher Secondary examination
- Awarded by Palli Samprasaran Kendra of Viswabharati, Sriniketan for being topper among students of around 70 villages under this center
- Scored 5 % in physics in higher secondary examination, highest among girls in Bolpur subdivision
- Scored 96 % in Mathematics in secondary examination, highest in Bolpur subdivision
Research and experience:
|Senior Research Fellowship (SRF)
July, 2010 – April, 2012
|§ Worked in Research Project entitled “Design and Fabrication of a Dynamic Compression Tester for Fibrous Material using Magnetic Inductance Principle” funded by Council for Science and Industrial Research (CSIR)
§ Successfully fabricated Dynamic Compression Tester and compared the results with other standard instrument
§ Maintained accounts and prepared detailed annual progress reports of the project for submitting CSIR
|Teaching Assistantship (TA)
May, 2012 – Nov, 2014
|§ Took lab and tutorial classes of graduate students at IIT Delhi
§ Assisted professors in teaching of graduate and post graduate students by administering examinations, paper checking, marking and grading
§ Gave demonstration of various testing instruments to undergraduate and postgraduate students
§ Supervised Bachelor’s and Master’s projects in collaboration with supervisors
§ Volunteered several national & international conferences and seminars
Textile Engineering Projects:
|PHD||§ Studied the influence of yarn and fabric parameters on UPF of cotton and polyester fabrics
§ Studied the effect of modified yarn structure (hollow) on UPF of cotton fabrics
§ Studied the UV protective property of bamboo viscose fibre in comparison with cotton fibre by the help of predictive models developed using curve fitting technique
§ Developed predictive models for UPF of polyester-cotton blended fabrics using various statistical and soft computing methods and compared their prediction efficacy
§ Developed artificial neural network models for air permeability and moisture vapour transmission rate of polyester-cotton blended fabrics
§ Carried out an extensive study for fabric engineering for ultraviolet protection and comfort
|M-TECH||§ Studied the effect of filament winding angle on the physical properties, tensile and flexural strength of filament-wound composite pipes|
|B-TECH||§ Studied the package density of various cotton, jute and polyester-viscose yarn packages wound at different tension levels|
|§ Was active member of the organizing committee of Golden Jubilee Young Researcher’s Symposium, 2011 and Young Researcher’s Symposium, 2013
§ Participated several workshops on different technical areas throughout the PhD tenure
- Date of Birth : 000
- Spouse Name : 000
- Languages Known : English, Hindi and Bengali