A Telephone operator is the most important worker for any Calling Agency/Company. He demonstrate the temper of the company. The employer would want to hire a person who has a very calm, contained and improvising personality. You are required with quality communication skills, multilingual with a strong leadership property to manage and motivate the staff working under you. See related Customer Care Representative Resume Sample, Customer Attendant Resume Sample. This resume is a sample for the post of Call Center. We have prepared this resume keeping all the essential points in mind. The points are arranged in specific order to draw maximum attention of the employer towards your strength. Make sure to add verified data into your resume. Give a few valid references for it in spite of a lot unknown ones. And finally… best of luck!
Aspiring for career enriching assignment as a Telephone operator / Gate Operator assistant preferably into a Hospitality,Hotel,Bank Industry.
Location Preference: Any Arabic State.
Applied For: Telephone Operator/ Hotel Front Desk Operator/ Call Centre Operator
- A goal-driven, service-oriented professional with 4 years of relevant experience in Telephone Operator/ Housekeeping assistance
- Fair understanding of Telephonic communication , Hotel Front desk dealing, First aid and rapid response to the customer request.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with ability in team management and customer relationship management.
August 2009– 2013: University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
Bachelor of Education in Art
Some courses offered
- Religious experience of humankind.
- The quest for meaning in life.
- Communicative skills.
- Call centre Training.
- Information Retrieval.
- Introduction to anthropology of religion.
- Roots of Islamic civilization.
- African traditional religion .
- Introduction to Arabic.
- Guidance and counselling.
- Islamic civilization in west Africa.
- History of new testament.
- Gender and development.
- Educational Psychology.
- Psychology of human.
- growth and development.
- Introduction to HIV and AIDS studies.
- Images of Africa in African dispense.
DECEMBER,2012: RLG Institute of technology
Intensive course in Microsoft office,internet and computer fundamentals.
DECEMBER ,2012: Coalition of domestic election observers
Constituency supervisor for codeo in 2012 election
2000- 2003: Ahmadiyya missionary Training College, saltpond, Ghana.
Diploma in Theology
- Holy Quran.
- Islamic literature.
- Arabic language.
- Islamic history.
1996-1998: T.I.Ahmaiyya Secondary School, Potsin, Ghana.
Senior Secondary School Certificate(science)
PROFESSIONAL/ WORK EXPERIENCE
2013-2015:Telephone Operator UAE.
2011-2012:Gate Time Keeper/House Security ,Dean of Student ,University of Cape Coast,Ghan.
2010-2011:Global Communication call Center Personnel,Cape Coast,Ghana.
2006-2009: Royal Hotel, Nyankumasi Ahenkro, Guest Attendant.
RELEVANT VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
Training in call centre Ghana for 6 month.
March-August 2013: Rlg Institute Of Technology
Six months training in mobile phone software and hardware and basic electronics
Two months intensive computer software,hardware and networking.
2009-2013: University Of Cape Coast
- Deputy school Imam and Phone Operator.
- Regional Islamic education secretary-Ahmadinejad mission
- Regional financial secretary-central region
March, 2008: Africa Youth Alliance:
Ra-portage and awareness creation about adolescent reproductive health in the various communities
Working as a volunteer in the northern part of the country to impart islamic knowledge to them(tarbiyyat)
Date of Birth: 0000
Language(s) Spoken: English
Passport Number: 0000
Visa Status: Citizen
Driving License No: Ghana driving license holder
Marital Status: Single
Based on request.