This resume is a sample for the post of Marketing Officer/Telemarketing Officer/ Online Marketing Officer. The Marketing Officer/Telemarketing Officer/ Online Marketing Officer must have following qualities: good communication skills, active and brisk thinking and decision making, eloquence, welcoming and friendly nature and strong command on English language. Because English is an international language, the entire world communicates through this language for business or other purposes. The Marketing Officer/Telemarketing Officer/ Online Marketing Officer is very important for the success and sales of any product or brand. The employer wants to hire a person who have good ethical and impressive skill and is dedicated to his job. How you build a good resume for this job? Below we have provided a resume sample for your assistance. It should help you to express your expertise in the correct manner. Also adding references and awards to your resume adds to the worth of your resume.
Marketing Officer Resume Sample
Applied For: Marketing Officer/Telemarketing Officer/ Online Marketing Officer
To apply and maximize my skills and to widen my experiences in the field of customer service and office administration with a competent multinational company and offer my services in achieving it goals.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Over 8 years of experience in offering top notched customer service dealing with accounts, customer concerns, technical assistance, and training; focused in providing excellent service complimented with being proactive and ability to handle tough situations assuring customer satisfaction and achieved targets and commendations. A highly passionate and enthusiastic person, Living and working in excellence. Fluent in Filipino and English; Can easily adapt to the work with multicultural environment and is easily taught with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Office
- Exemplary Customer Service
- 60 wpm typing
Almas Towers, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai UAE
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer, clients and suppliers databases;
- organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Supporting the managing director and other colleagues.
- Admin task for Import/export process in UAE.
- Dubai Trade, Customs, Municipality Portal, FIRS
Marketing Sales Associate & Telemarketing
SM Department Store
- Makes customers the first priority, actively seeks out customers, greets all customers, offers assistance
- Answer questions about merchandise for the customers’ level of expertise.
- Escort customers to appropriate merchandise, no matter what department.
- Describe features and benefits of merchandise.
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of products, services and procedures in assigned area and nearby departments.
- Seeks to fully understand the customers’ needs, provides customer with the best solution even if it involves a markdown, and contacts other associates/leaders as needed; until customer’s need is met.
- Assist customers with special orders and installed sales
- Discuss available options (good, better, best)
- Set and achieving personal sales goals
- Execute daily stock maintenance: all products are signed, displayed, lit and clean.
- Ensure that aisle end caps and counter promotions are clean, presentable, and in-stock
Technical Consultant & Telesales
Sutherland Global Services
Berthaphil, Berthaphil II, Jose Abad Santos Ave
- Offered excellent customer service to thousands of international clients;
- Worked with all the company’s department (accounts/billing, management, and supervisory) smoothly, resolving any technical, accounts, or services concerns with superb client satisfaction and commendations.
- Trained new consultants to company standards and ensured quality work and excellent service;
- Handled escalated calls resolved customer concerns and exemplified top notched customer service;
- Support service plan downgrades and upgrades, reactivating cancelled and or suspended accounts, processing customer payments by check, credit or debit card;
- Support technical issues of the customer such as no browsing, slow browsing and other technical related concerns;
- Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges.
- Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE TRAINING (Sutherland Global Services)
- As a part of customer service, Technical Support may require more specific or targeted training depending on the products or services of the business. As the word implies, a Technical Support Representative’s main role is to provide assistance to their customers who requires help with the product or service they acquired. (Satellite Internet Service)
- The ability to give directions effectively.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC TRAINING (Sutherland Global Services)
- Introduction to specific product of the Account (Satellite Internet Service Provider)
- Includes training in handling Billing queries.
- Tools introduction (Oracle/CRM)
- February 2008
- LANGUAGE & COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS (Sutherland Global Services)
- Introduction to English Language
- Includes Pronunciation, Enunciation, Subject Verb Agreement
- 3 Components of Communication.
- How to provide good customer support.
Central Luzon Doctors’ Hospital Education Institution
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
San Pablo, Tarlac City
Don Bosco Technical Institute
Technical Course: Electronics
Sto Cristo, Tarlac City
Age: 26 yrs. Old Civil Status: Married
Birth date: Dec. 14, 1987 Height: 6fet
Citizenship: Filipino Religion: Catholic