A Senior Accountant is trusted by all individual, companies and organization as a planer and decision maker of their financial queries. They work both as advisory and consultant on financial issues like taxes, account, invoices etc. This resume is a sample for the post of a Senior/Executive/Experienced Accountant. The employers would prefer to hire one person with multiple talent. (Click here for Accountant Cum HR Resume Sample) So, for this kind of opportunity you should build your resume keeping in mind manifesting all your multiple skills and experiences. A resume sample for Senior Accountant is given below which will be helpful for you to create an impressive and convincing resume. Start resume with your introduction shortly followed by an explanation of what types of duties you have had preformed throughout and what kind of experiences you are looking forward to perform in future. Highlighting your abilities an Accountant and to-the-point expertise in resume is bound to attract the employer and giving you a chance of interview. (see General Accountant Resume Sample for more ideas.)
Cell No.: 000
City : xxx
To work for an organization with dedication, commitment and empathetic approach through a genuine desire to assist in demanding situation and challenging environment for growth opportunities.Productive, dynamic and ambitious individual seeking a Senior Accountant position with reputed organization utilizing exceptional customer service and hospitality skills to maximize the satisfaction of directors and increase repute of employer.
2016:Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
2014:Masters in Commerce (M.Com)
2013: Completed graduation from CMJ University, Meghalaya
2008: Passed Class XII with Science Stream from S.P high secondary school, Srinagar
2006: Passed Class X from Burn hall school, Srinagar
Worked as a Senior Accountant.
JET AIRWAYS 2011 till 2013:
Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
Masters in Commerce (M.Com)
Highly skilled in greeting passengers in a polite manner
Professional and neat appearance
Comprehensive knowledge of checking safety and security throughout the cabin
In-depth knowledge of maintaining consistently high on board standards
Brief Job Description:
- Financial Reporting which includes Statement of Financial Position, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Change in Equity and Subsidiary Notes.
- Perform workings for Period Closing Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly.
- Projections relating to Accounts and Cash Flows Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly.
- Supervise Daily Bank reconciliation and Bank Dealings for Clearings on daily basis.
- Supervise Petty Cash Matters relating to Disbursements and further Funds Releases.
- Independently Managing Purchases & Accounts Payables, Sales & Receivables (Complete Cycle)
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Analysis including Aging, Sales Trends and Irregularities assessment.
- Guide subordinates for general ledgers preparation & authorize for Chart of Accounts Entries.
- Independently checking of Payroll, Leave settlements, Gratuity, Increments, Promotions, and Final Settlements.
- Developed, Implement, and controlling of Purchase system (Requisitions, Indent. Quotations, Comparative Statements, Approvals, Purchase Orders, IGPs, GRNs, AP Invoice and Payments)
- Checking and verification Vouchers including Bank/Cash Receipt/Payment, and Journal Vouchers.
- Assure Compliance of System Controls by training and counseling of junior staff.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Depute Staff and supervise monthly stock takings regarding Raw Materials, WIP, and Finished Goods.
Distinctive Competencies/ Skills:
- SAP Business One.
- Oracle Financial E-Business Application.
- Microsoft Office (Including Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Peach Tree (Complete Accounting Package)
- Quick Books and Tally Accounting Software.
- Advanced Revelation Integrated Accounting Software,
- Complete set of Financial Statements by considering IFRS & IAS.
- Financial Structuring, Budgetary Analysis, Cost Control, Standard Costing.
- Consolidated financial statements (complex structure groups)
- Dealing with banks and find appropriate sources of financing for value addition.
Continuous Professional Development Participations
- Income Tax Returns.
- Foreign Trade (Banking Documentation and payments settlements)
- Business Development and Success strategies for continuous growth.
- Participation in extracurricular, social, and welfare activities in ICMAP.
- Special Considerations for Reporting through IFRS & IAS’s.
- Event administrator in a fix situation.
Certification & Training:
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
- Masters in Commerce (M.Com)
- Diploma in Global Aviation and Hospitality Management from frankfin Pvt. Ltd,
- Certificate in First Aid Training
- Certificate in Swimming.
Hobbies and Interest:
- Fashion and Modeling
- Sports-cricket, basketball and volleyball
Date of birth:
Download the free Senior Accountant Resume Sample created and editable in Microsoft Word.