A Student Affair Cum Training Coordinator is primarily responsible for training, maintaining and handling all the student teacher relates problems, he has to make sure to train the new staff, to manage enrollment, registration and paperwork of new students. Following resume is an example of Student Affair Cum Training Coordinator Resume. Now as a resume is your first introduction to the employer or hiring team. Pay considerable attention to it. Make sure that it has all the essential information that the employer is looking for, it must highlight your those expertise that are in accord of employer’s requisites. Be honest and humble but confident and promising. This resume has all the key points and steps to help you make a convincing and attractive resume. Finally best of luck!
KEY OF SUCCESS:
- Continuous Improvement
To find a challenging position to meet my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and experience.
Birth Date: 000
Marital Status: Single
Joining Time: 1week
Oct 2013 – Present: Coordinator Junior School:
- Manage enrollment and registration of new children to the school
- Induct new teachers into the school
- To train new school staff in health and safety, child protection and school behavior policies.
- Ensuring policies are implemented by all staff.
- Reviewing and adapting course to ensure it keeps to schedule
- Identifying indicators to measure the impact of the course
- Design and/or adapt projects and small courses within the programs when appropriate
- Updating the school notice board
- Filing school paperwork such as registration forms, attendance sheets, incident reports and exam results and transferring to electronic databases.
- Sending letters to parents to inform of meetings, trips, workshops etc.
- Write the agenda for and co-lead parents meeting.
- Coordinate school staff to undertake cleaning and general maintenance
- Report damages to office staff and liaise with handyman to arrange repairs
- Coordinate the monthly student assembly
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact in the school for students, parents and the community
- Managing staff assessment of curriculum through teacher assessments, weekly meetings and curriculum reviews
- Assessing volunteer teacher performance through observing English classes once a month to give constructive feedback to the teachers
- Taking lectures English and Geography (24 periods a week)
Nov 2012– Student Affairs Officer:
June 2013: Rehman Medical Institute
- Receives and provides detailed information and explanations to students. Participates in the organization of admissions and registration. Prepares, examines and verifies admissions and registration session files. Ensures follow-up. Completes and approves forms concerning course or program changes, interdepartmental or inter-university registration, and residency and internship programs.
- Coordinates and schedules student interviews.
- Informs students in relation to their files. Resolves problems. Ensures the application of academic regulations and deadlines
- Coordinates application process for awards, scholarships and fellowships. Distributes application forms and provides information on procedures and deadlines. Verifies that student files are complete and, as required, ensures necessary linkage with admissions process.
- Liaises with students, teaching staff, departments, faculties, services, high schools, training centers, and university and governmental authorities.
- Controls enrolment in courses. Compiles information, verifies and updates timetables and calendar entries. Coordinates submission to central scheduling system and acts as a contact person for the unit. Maintains a current file of courses, calendars, programs, students and graduates. Coordinates administrative processes relating to doctoral comprehensive and oral defense examinations and the submission of theses and dissertations.
- Obtains and compiles grades. Completes and verifies lists of examination results
- Coordinates submission of grades
- Verifies and corrects transcripts. Identifies and verifies files of graduating students. Prepares for and attends evaluation meetings and follows up as required.
- Ensures that tuition fees and other student fees are properly assessed. Verifies results of language tests and informs students of course of action in case of failure; follows up on these cases.
- Identifies and verifies files of graduating students. Prepares forms requesting diplomas and lists of graduating students. Prepares documents for convocation, attends and assists with this event.
- Maintains filing system and prepares material for archiving. Performs data entry and updating of student files. Resolves related problems.
- Produces reports and statistics involving the determination of variables, sorting queries and the selection of format.
- Produces and signs correspondence and instructions related to the duties of the position. Types various documents. Compiles information, updates, formats and edits, for grammar and accuracy, unit publications related to student affairs. Coordinates publication of materials in consultation with appropriate resource persons including maintaining and updating Web pages.
- Organizes meetings and attends various committees such as the admissions or program committees. Prepares minutes and follows up as required. Provides information to other members of the unit on files for which she/he has specific knowledge and experience.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current policies, procedures and regulations.
June 2010 – Manager Operations and Coordination:
Oct 2012: Institute of Business Management
- working on committees including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups;
- assisting with recruitment, public or alumni relations
- marketing activities
- administering the ‘student lifecycle’ from registration or admission to graduation or leaving;
- providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers;
- drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints procedures
- coordinating examination and assessment processes;
- maintaining high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures;
- using information systems and preparing reports and statistics for internal and external use;
- participating in the development of future information systems;
- contributing to policy and planning;
- managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed;
- purchasing goods and equipment, as required, and processing invoices;
- supervising staff;
- liaising with other administrative staff, academic colleagues and students;
- liaising with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students;
- Organizing and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities.
2008 – 2010: English Teacher:
- Teaching Grammar
- Skill development project of book keeping with USAID
- Skill development project of book keeping with SMEDA
- Micro Finance
- Presentation to Schools and college about awareness of Professional studies
Present: Certified Internal Auditor
2012-2014 Masters in International Relations
Presentation Convent High School Peshawar
- English Advance
- International Relations
- English Conversation
- English Grammar
SCHOOL: PRESENTATION CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL
- Awarded for : Excellent in Services as Head Captain
- Awarded for : Regular Attendance
- Awarded for : Net Ball winner
COLLEGE: EDWARDS COLLEGE PESHAWAR
- Awarded for : Serving as College Proctor
INSTITUTE: FAMILY WELFARE SERVICE
- Awarded for : Helping women and children in Peshawar prison
- MS Word
- MS Excel