This sample resume is for the post of Store Keeper Accountant. The prime requisite for this job is good moral character and sense of responsibility. A store keeper accountant can be of a hotel, a hospital, a mall etc. Your resume is your first meeting with the employer, pay considerable attention to it. Entail all the necessary information with your previous experiences. Highlight your expertise in eloquent talking as a store keeper has to greet and communicate with the people(from every walk of life) all the time. Below we have given you an example of such a resume that should help you to create an impressive resume. Finally adding (verified) references to your given below resume is definitely going to add to the worth of your resume. See also Clerical Resume Sample
MUHAMMAD HASSAN SHER
Position applied for: Storekeeper Accounts/Admin/Hr Officer.
More than 6 years Accounting/Store Keeping/Store Supervisor in Pakistan, I want to be associated with a progressive organization where I can implement my knowledge, skills and professional experience to increase level of responsibility and career advancement as Accountant/Storekeeper/Store Supervisor/Admin Assistant or Accounts,Store,Admin and HR related any Jobs.
KEY MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
- Accounts Handling Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cost Control of Store Store Reporting
- Store Management Leadership & Supervision
- Payroll Admin Bank Negotiations & Relation
Master in Commerce (M.COM) Finance
From Government College University, Faisalabad Pakistan.
Commerce Graduate (B.Com)
From Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan.
Storekeeper Accounts Officer:
Chiniot Blood Bank & Dialysis centre, Faisalabad, Pakistan
(A Project of C.A.I.Karachi)
Health & Service Associatio
(From February 05, 2012 till to date)
- Manage account system, and daily working includes entry of all data like JV, SV, CP, BR AND BP ETC.
- Prepare and post transaction vouchers, with supporting documentation.
- Accounts payable/receivable and bank reconciliations.
- Assist with payroll administration.
- Assist with implementation of new systems and policies and procedures.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and internal control procedures.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Supervising inventory department to make sure that all the receiving and issuance has recorded properly.
- Involved in project accounting.
Store Keeper Accountant:
Rafiq Fabrics (Pvt.) Limited, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
(Textile & Manufacturing Co.)
(From March, 2011 to 30 January, 2012)
- Store all entry.
- Store inward and outward gate passes.
- Store coding system.
- Store inspection report.
- Store handling skills.
- Store reporting.
- Store supervising.
- Store purchase.
06 years of using IT skills advance level, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point & Access.
- Capability of internet using searching and surfing.
- Accounting software ( Quick Book, Oracle Base Accounting Software)
- Diploma in Computer Office Applications from College of Computer Sciences Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Diploma in Office Management in Computer from Government Commerce College Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Participation in Seminars & Program Certificates:
Regarding continuous professional development on;
- Certificate in Public Finance and Audit in May 2015.
- Certificate from Lahore Stock Exchange in outreach program in April 2015.
- Certificate in Financial Market and Regulation in April 2015.
- General meetings/gatherings.
- Father’s Name: Sher Muhammad
- Nationality: Pakistani
- I.C No: 33102-9484143-5
- Date of Birth: 20, 1992.
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Single
- Religion: Islam
Can be furnished on demand.