A Store In-charge job is like that of a Purchaser (Senior Purchaser Resume Sample,Purchaser Cum Driver Resume Sample). So you must show in your resume that you are well aware of purchasing and all the method of store handling and you know LIFO. FIFO, WEIGHTED AVERAGE methods; a most commonly used method for store inventory and transaction purpose. This resume (Store In-charge) is a sample for the post of Store In-charge. A good Store In-charge has the precise knowledge of inventory handling and using. Most employers from different organizations want their Store In-charge to be sharp, honest with good character. So when you construct your Store In-charge resume you must be aware of these points. The employer always wants to hire a reliable employee for his inventory or store and mentioning all your good records and awards in this service will definitely highlight your profile.
Name : x.y.z
Phone no :000
Email id : xxxx
Summary (Store In-charge)
5+ Years experience, PURCHASING, Store In-charge
- Purchase in charge
- Inventory Section and Stock management
- Bachelor Of Computer Science
Career Contour: (Store In-charge)
- ABC MARINE L.L.C ,A.E
As on Stock Purchasing Management system
- ETA SHIPPING GROUP, CHENNAI
Stock Management system
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Receiving purchase requisition from the stores, send to the purchase enquiry to concerned suppliers,
- Collect the quotes from the supplier and make the comparison chart with last cost and selling price for the approval,(Inventory Manager)
- Make the purchase order with our terms and condition and send to the supplier,
- Make the supplier evaluation for each year. As per the ISO procedure,
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- once items received we should verify the goods condition and compare the invoice amount and quantity with purchase order.(Inventory Manager)
- After material received must inspect all items
- Posting all purchase entries verifying PO & Import cost.(Inventory Manager)
- If WE find any damage and poor quality material must to be returned.(Inventory Manager)
- Placing order for office use items
- Making work order for all non trad-able items and non trad-able work.(Inventory Manager)
- Manages stationery requirements for the department and other office supplies
- monitoring all the annual work ,cleaning work,service work & replacement work done by perfect.
- To create the GRN in ERP system,
- To make the costing sheet for GRN
- Fixing the selling price for each stock item,
- To make the Item coding procedures.
- Prepare the aged item stock report
- Maintain the minimum stock level
- Supervise the packaging and handling of materials.
- Make stock ledger report as per Management requirement,
- Stock confirmation for each inventory documents,
- Month closing and annual closing ,
- Create the stock valuation report,
- Generating all required reports regarding dispatch of products using MS-Excel
- All OS Software, MS Office – Word ,Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Well versed with the usage of Internet, E-mail
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Quick learner and planning with executing the skills and experience.
- Capable and can work independently in urgency with positive actions.
- Flexible in working hours and committed to excellence.
- Committed to professional excellence, organized and flexible.
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with all co-workers
- Main responsibilities of my job is to provide customer satisfaction and the highest level of
Date of Birth : 000
Nationality : Indian
Civil Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Tamil
Passport No : xxxx
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Permanent Address : Tamil Nadu, India
References can be furnished upon request