This resume is a sample for the post of Senior Sales Officer. The success and failure or profit and loss or increasing and decreasing of business depends 50% to its sales staff (after the project quality and channels of advertisement). Every employer or company wants to hire a highly skilled sales staff that can promote its product at sales level. In modern age the competition between companies is increasing every day. Every company wants to increase its sales through its competent sales staff. A good Sales Officer introduces a product to the customers and provides a detailed account to the customer about the utility and validity of his product over other companies’ products. Hence he wins the customer trust and satisfaction for the employer’s company.(Senior Sales Officer)
The resume sample for the sales executive officer given below is embellished with prompt guidelines about how you can construct an impressive resume. Finally adding references of your previous experiences and credits is surely going to add to the worth of your resume.
Contact No: 000
OBJECTIVE:(Senior Sales Officer)
To obtain employment in a company where I can develop and share my abilities in the field of my interest. My ultimate objective is to assume a position that will give me professional advancement and development.
SUMMARY:(Senior Sales Officer)
- Highly organized and independent, able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
- An organized, detail-oriented, and reliable self-starter, able to strategist and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under-pressure
- Proficient in all of the standard office desktop software. Skill sets covering administrative support, client relations,
- Leadership, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with project and organizational goals.(Senior Sales Officer)
- Excellent inter-personal, phone and digital communication skills.
- I’m fond of reading, net surfing, nature trip, hiking, playing table tennis and chess
Manila, Philippines 2012 – 2014
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
- Manage staffs responsible for selling products (perfume and other supplements) by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper selling procedures
- Ensure staffs are effectively trainedbefore sending to the branch
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks(Senior Sales Officer)
- Manage team and set target for the company’s sales and goals
KADRE Security Training Institute Manila, Philippines 2009 to 2011
SENIOR SALES OFFICER
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
Clients in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organizations Services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentation to existing and prospective clients.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current clients.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective clients value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s services.
- Reports directly to the Territory Business Development Manager.
- Senior Sales Officer.
DIGITEL MOBILE PHILS. Inc.
Tarlac, Philippines 2007-2009
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
- Entertains clients who wants to inquire about our products.
- Answers phone calls and connect them to concerned.
- Encodes to the system the new subscribers availed postpaid or prepaid plans.
- Prepares inventory at the beginning and endorsed it to the cashier assigned for the day.
- Prepares Collection summary report at the end of the day.
- Attends seminars and training for knowledge enhancement about products.
- Receives postpaid application and escalate it to Approval Officer of the day for approval.
Tarlac City Traffic Management & Tarlac Provincial Jail 2005 – 2006 (6months)
CLASS TEAM LEADER
- Assists policeman and the traffic enforcer for the traffic management.
- Assists jail guards and wardenin supervising the inmates.
- Provides weekly report to the department head and to the warden of the jail.
TRAINING AND SEMINARS
- Computer Literacy Program (Facilitator)
- Disaster Preparedness Seminar (Facilitator)
- Health and Wellness Seminar (Facilitator)
- Leadership Enhancement Training Seminar (Facilitator)
- Graduate Study – 2009 St. Linus University (SLU) St.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINOLOGY
Graduate Tertiary 2006
INTERWORLD College of Scienceand Technology Foundation (ICSTF) Tarlac City
- Best in Civic Action – 2004
- Academic Honor Roll – 2002
- Cadet of the Year – 2001
- Boy Scout of the Year – 1999
Professional Regulation Commission No: 00000
Passed the Licensure Examination for CRIMINOLOGIST
April 7, 8 & 9, 2010 at Baguio City, Philippines
Birthday : 000
Marital Status : Married
Height : 00
Weight : 0000
Religion : Christian
Visa Status : Tourist Visa
Available upon request.