The resume sample is for the post of Senior Audit Officer. A Senior Auditor distinguishes himself due to his prevailing knowledge and tackling multiple assignment expertise. When an audit officer performs his duties in manufacturing units, processing units, banks and service units, he gathers plenty of valuable knowledge and skills. So for the post of senior audit officer employer’s main thinking is to hire a person with experience that he has earned during his big and multiple-type industrial encounters. Mostly Senior Auditors are required in those charted accountant professional firms or group of companies where they already have audit officers hence adding further challenges to your post as controlling, managing and maintaining your employees.
Your application for this job must be perfect e.g. your resume, presentation, current world knowledge, related accounting standard, and up-to-date international market condition. So how you build a good resume for this challenging job? A sample is provided below to help you well-construct your resume. It is started with an introduction followed by your objectives. (Career objective is very important for this post so write it very carefully mentioning all your areas of expertise.) At the end of resume provide some references.
CA(Inter), CPA, GraduatePhone: +971 ooooooooVisa Status: Visit Visa valid up to January 31, 2015Email: xxxxxxxxxx
Seeking a long-term opportunity within the business community, where my professional experience, education, and abilities would be advantageous to the growth of my employer and myself.
- Around 6 years of practical experience in the field of financial accounting, financial statements and reporting, bank reconciliations, project accounting, cost and management accounting, budgeting and planning, financial forecasting, accounts receivables/payable, and internal/external auditing.
- Worked in leading multicultural organizations with expertise in:
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Fixed assets management.
- Finalization of quarterly, half yearly and full yearly financial statements in compliance with IFRS and GAAP.
- Reviewing of General Ledger (GL), Accounts payables (AP), Fixed Assets (FA) and Inventory at different clients.
- Expertise in following accounting tools and MS Office applications:
- Peachtree (Sage 50 Accounting)
- Tally ERP
- MS Excel, MS Word & MS Power Point
- Article ship completed from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
- Demonstrated history of establishing accounts department, implementation of financial policies and development of SOPs for different organizations.
- Reviewed and implemented following systems at different levels,
- Sales system
- Purchase system
- Inventory system
January 2014 to November 2014 Senior Accountant
Dynamic Builders (Pvt) Limited
September 2011 to January 2014 Assistant Manager – Accounts & Audit
Supervisor – Audit & Assurance
HLB International Chartered Accountants, Kabul, Afghanistan
June 2009 to September 2011 Senior Auditor
NEXIA International, Riaz Ahmad and Company
Chartered Accountants, Islamabad, Pakistan
Dynamic Builders (Pvt) Limited, Islamabad, Pakistan
Senior Accountant January 2014 to November 2014
Dynamic Builders (Pvt) Limited stretches back its origin to 1990, is a combination of different task oriented entities engaged in the business of construction and erection. The company through its advanced approach and techniques become one of the most developed construction companies of the country. The company has substantially increased its scope of work.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Established and monitored the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedure,
- Maintained general ledger, trial balance, profit and loss account, balance sheet and other financials
- Closing with full responsibility of the account receivable, account payable and fixed assets function,
- Ensured accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses,
- Analysed and advised on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues,
- Made regular reports to the management on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets.
HLB International, Ijaz Tabussum & Co. Chartered Accountants, Kabul
Assistant Manager – Accounts & Audit April 2013 to January 2014
Supervisor – Audit & Assurance (Article Ship) September 2011 to April 2013
A member firm of HLB International stretches its origin back as far as 1970. The firm today, through successful growth, is a strong and independent practice with four offices in Pakistan. The company widened its scope to be a part of technology revolution resulting into the formation of Business Process Outsourcing arm.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
During the period of 2.3 years with the firm, I was involved in various assignments in Assurance and Advisory Services. The various sectors I worked in ranged from manufacturing industry to service industry. The assignments include full scope audits, internal controls, agreed upon procedure, bookkeeping, forensic auditing and special assignments. My services as “Assistant Manager Accounts & Audit and Supervisor Audit & Assurance” also include:
- Maintenance of accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures,
- Preparation and supervision of monthly and quarterly Management Accounts i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow statement disclosures and other customized reports.
- Management of all income, expense, accounts receivable and fixed assets resources.
- Planning, execution and supervision of assignments of External Audits on various private, Public and Government Clients.
- Allocation of audit team to different areas under audit.
- Review of audit work at initial stage
Riaz Ahmad & Company, NEXIA International, Chartered Accountants, Islamabad
Senior Auditor (Article Ship) June 2009 to September 2011
A member firm of NEXIA International stretches its origin back as far as 1956. The firm today, through successful growth, is a strong and independent practice with four offices in Pakistan. Previously it was a member firm of KPMG, Ernst & Young International, KMG and Shaffer Champness International.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
During the period of 2.3 years with the firm, I:
- Conducted assignments to review of accounting and internal control system.
- Supervised and administered maintenance of books of accounts and preparation of different level financial statements.
- Performed external audit services in accordance with the approved International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and local laws.
MAJOR ASSIGNMENTS PPERFORMED
Following is the list of major clients handled during my stay at HLB and Nexia International Chartered Accountants:
|CLIENT||TYPE OF SERVICES|
|Koh-e-Noor Textile Mills Limited||Statutory Audit|
|Pakistan Software Export Board||Statutory Audit and Review|
|Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority||Bookkeeping Assignment|
|Oxfam GB||Statutory Audit|
|Rastgar Engineering (Pvt) Limited||Statutory Audit|
|SIGAR – United States||Investigation Audit – Projects|
|Bahria Town||Internal Audit|
|Nishat Textile Mills Limited||Stock Verification|
|European Commission EC||Projects Audit|
|RGM International Group LLC||Statutory Audit|
|Rosebud International Construction & Engineering||Bookkeeping assignment|
|Venco Imtiaz Construction Company||Statutory Audit|
|Pakistan Television PTV||Internal Audit|
|Ministry of Education||Forensic Audit|
|Fauji Foundation||Statutory Audit|
|UNDP||Fixed Asset Management|
|ACPA||Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan|
|CA Intermediate||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan|
|CA Foundation||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan|
|Graduation (B.A)||University of Punjab Pakistan|
Date of Birth: 29.01.1979
Marital status: Married
Will be furnished upon request