This resume is a sample for the post of Sales Executive Officer. The success and failure or profit and loss or increasing and decreasing of volume of a business depends 50% to its sales staff (after the project quality and channels of advertisement). Every employer or company wants to hire a highly skilled sales staff that can promote its product at sales level. In modern age the competition between companies is increasing every day. Every company wants to increase its sales through its competent sales staff. A good Sales Officer introduces a product to the customers and provides a detailed account to the customer about the utility and validity of his product over other companies’ products. Hence he wins the customer trust and satisfaction for the employer’s company.
Contact No: 000
- An organized, detail-oriented, and reliable self-starter, able to strategist and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under-pressure
- Proficient in all of the standard office desktop software. Skill sets covering administrative support, client relations,
- Leadership, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with project and organizational goals.
- Excellent inter-personal, phone and digital communication skills.
- I’m fond of reading, net surfing, nature trip, hiking, playing table tennis and chess
- Manage staffs responsible for selling products (perfume and other supplements) by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper selling procedures
- Ensure staffs are effectively trainedbefore sending to the branch
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks
- Manage team and set target for the company’s sales and goals
SALES EXECUTIVE /TRAINER
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
Clients in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organizations Services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentation to existing and prospective clients
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current clients
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective clients value to the organization
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s services
- Reports directly to the Territory Business Development Manager
CLASS TEAM LEADER
- Assists policeman and the traffic enforcer for the traffic management
- Assists jail guards and wardenin supervising the inmates
- Provides weekly report to the department head and to the warden of the jail.
TRAINING AND SEMINARS
- Computer Literacy Program (Facilitator)
- Disaster Preparedness Seminar (Facilitator)
- Graduate Study
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINOLOGY
Birthday : March 10, 1987
Marital Status : Married
Height : 5’10”
Weight : 0000
Religion : Christian
Visa Status : Tourist Visa
Available upon request.