This post is the sample for Safety Officer. The most benefit of this post is the availability of it in almost every firm in every corner of the world. Their are several variation that the employer might be looking for when putting the post like Health Safety Officer, Hygiene Safety Officer, Fire Safety Officer hence the list is pretty long. The template for Safety officer given below can accommodate any of those resume with little alteration. As you are required with a very serious attitude and a full account of responsibility that Safety Officer might have to perform. In this field, you are suppose to show your full capability through your performance and your chance for committing mistake or your negligence is simply intolerable. You can make your work easy and comprehensive with this Daily Work Report Template.
While writing resume for the Security/Safety Officer you should provide not only your basic information but also some previous experience, credits or awards -as a proof – to show that you are an attentive, active, culpable and intelligent person. (see Security Room Operator Resume Sample, Security Officer Resume Sample for better understanding). Below we have given you an advisable resume for the post that will help you to draw a successful and attractive Safety Officer Resume Sample. In this template we have shown all your basic info, previous experiences and services, your passion to work further and attaching some previous information or credits in your resume is definitely a plus point to attract the attention of your employer.
Safety Officer Resume Template
YOUR NAME HERE
Position Applied : SAFETY OFFICER /H.S.E OFFICER
Seeking the position of a Health and Safety Professional in a reputed organization where I can provide my expertise in analyzing the HSE protocols, Pro-Actively contribute and promote healthy and safe workplace in the organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
With more than 7 years of experienced with the combined works of E.H.S, Food and Beverage. Have gained excellent knowledge in risk assessment and hazard prevention on Food contamination where I’m working at present.
- H.S.E ADVISER COURSE –OH-SEC SAFETY CONSULTANCIES DUBAI, U.A.E
- IOSH MANAGING SAFELY, UK Certificate –OHSEC SAFETY CONSULTANCIES DUBAI, U.A.E (ON GOING)
- NEBOSH IGC (ON GOING)
WORK EXPERIENCE:(Safety Officer)
April 2010 – March 2013
Saudi Arabia (K.S.A)
Position: Safety Officer/Document Controller
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Monitor all the Job activity at the site to ensure safety compliance.
- Monthly Inspection program of Site equipment and Firefighting equipment to ensure safe operation.
- Installation of safety signs, traffic control signs and other safety promotion posters to remind workers to work safely and enhance safety awareness among them.
- Reviewing Lift Plan and Permit to work before any complex lift.
- Verifying to confirm that all lifting equipment operators are trained, competent and certified.
- Maintaining records of PTW’s to be available for auditing as required by company standards
- Assist Supervisor/Foreman for the Job Safety Environment Analysis and Risk assessment for all working & practices at site
- Prepare & Submit daily safety reports / Inspection Reports.
- Increase and apply the awareness on health and safety levels within the organization.
- Conducting Toolbox Talk weekly & as per Task required.
- To record and maintain a database of all inspections conducted to follow up and identify corrective actions.
- Managing all Commercial and Technical Document
- Distributing Documents and ensuring Accuracy of all Documents
July 2006 – November 2009
Position: Safety Officer
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Advise about prevention of injury to personnel and damage to the plant and equipment.
- Advise about further improvements in existing working methods.
- Report directly to the HSE Supervisor ( or as per the project org chart)
- Inspection of work site daily for any unsafe condition and initiate for immediate corrective action, refer more complex issues to a senior HSE Personnel
- Ensure that healthy work conditions are maintained
- Complete and submit daily activity reports
- Assist Sr. HSE Officer at site to conduct Safety Toolbox meeting.
- Responsible to assist the HSE team in their duties as Pro Active in safe work environment.
- Advise suitable standard of protective clothing and equipment.
- Ensure that new employees Undertake HSE training and seminars to ensure complete knowledge of all elements and aspects of HSE procedures.
- Implementing the JSA, JHA, and TBT and explained to them how important it is.
August 2005 – June 2006
Pepsi Cola Bottling Company. Cebu, Philippines
Position: Junior Safety Officer
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Implementing Safety and Health policies and procedure.
- Assists in risk management and hazards identification in different areas in the location.
- Assist in Investigating and reporting of all incident, accident, injuries and hazard.
- Monitoring OSH standard and compliance with OSH policies and procedure.
- Assisting Sr. HSE officer in preparing materials for HSE in-house training for new employee and Conducting TOOLBOX TALK in daily basis as per rules of the management.
- Advise and assist management in fulfilling of safety obligations & setting goals for safety matters
- Analyzing incident and accident report.
- Conducting Health and Safety Environment training to the new coming workers in the plant.
- Assist in conducting monthly evacuation drill in the particular groups in order to keep them updated and to ensure they have proper knowledge regarding HSE procedure
Birthday : October 07, 1976
Age : 000
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Single Parent
Nationality : Filipino
Hobbies : Mountain biking, reading, photography
Strength and Skills:
Self-motivated, initiative and high level of energy, Strong personality, Staff supervision and ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams, easy to deal with, Documentation and record keeping skills, high respect with everyone, Written and verbal communication skills, trustworthy, accuracy in preparing assigned task, flexible in terms of working capabilities, Proficient in MS Office Applications, Proactive in promoting Health & Safety in daily activities.
source: Safety Officer Resume Sample: